Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
Do you not have grocery delivery services like Instacart where you live?
Yeah, but it's kinda expensive and i'm mayhaps a bit broke. I'll try annoying my dad into giving me money to order food, i mean, he's kinda the reason i can't go out and just cheaply buy stuff myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, blue_muse and NodusTollens
L

lifesucksxoxo

Nov 3, 2020
Alright, this person is suicidal and has severy anxiety... the only logical approach... SEND THE COPS, MAKE SURE THEY'RE IN THE BIG SCARY TRUCKS TOO, FUCK YES BOYYYYYYYYYS WOOOHOOOOOOO. Nothing less anxiety inducing than a bunch of dudes with guns showing up at your place to bash your fucking door in.

Meanwhile, they send like, maybe a single cop car for domestic violence cases. Maybe 2 if the guy is like, being extra violent. But for the suicidal guy with no history of violence, drugs, and not even a single ticket... ALL THE COPS
if men learn the harsh truths about females and life, they will not want to contribute to society and do as little as possible

they don't want u to commit suicide because if u die u can't pay taxes

literally if u fail a suicide attempt they will put so many taxes on u, then send u to a hospital for who knows how long and drug u.

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, jakaka and Bootleg Astolfo
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
Yeah, but it's kinda expensive and i'm mayhaps a bit broke. I'll try annoying my dad into giving me money to order food, i mean, he's kinda the reason i can't go out and just cheaply buy stuff myself.
if you have amazon prime- grocery delivery is free over $35

Reactions: Bootleg Astolfo
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
If you are in the US, it is (at best) a long process to get the police to pay for the door. Contact the landlord, and let him resolve it. He is obligated to make repairs such as this.

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, Bleh, wordsonscreen and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I hope you got your door fixed. It's a real horror what happened to you. I would have ptsd from having the cops break into the door that way.

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, Skathon, Bleh and 5 others
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
I hope you got your door fixed. It's a real horror what happened to you. I would have ptsd from having the cops break into the door that way.
Still no news whatsoever, i'll have to spend what little energy i have making phonecalls and wasting my time with landlord bullshitery it seems.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, Pen>Sword, Bleh and 4 others
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Use your Felix Body Pillow to stand guard in front of broken door

• Love
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, Makko, Bleh and 2 others
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
The Felix body pillow armed with the big Astolfo nesoberi, any potential thief would fear for their heterosexuality and run the fuck away.

• Love
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, Skathon, Bleh and 4 others
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
The Felix body pillow armed with the big Astolfo nesoberi, any potential thief would fear for their heterosexuality and run the fuck away.
Threatening heterosexuality is the way to go. I'm coming out in my note and adding that I will haunt people if they are homophobic :) <3

• Hugs
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, TJuk, Bleh and 2 others
T

TJuk

Student
Feb 8, 2020
Have you managed to get a door sorted yet

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97 and wordsonscreen
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
Have you managed to get a door sorted yet
Nope, still don't have me door ._. There was a weird man driving a bmw that came and touched the door then ran away, no idea if it was the landlord coming to inspect it, or a wealthy thief that thought it was an easy gig but noticed i was there.

• Aww..
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, Makko and wordsonscreen
E

elephantinthroom

Nov 19, 2019
Your story shows how society persecutes people with mental health problems and those who don't get along best with their parents. You committed the crime of not being a good little child and not talking with your parents. This is one of the reasons my parents don't have my address.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, DetachedDreamer97, ithappens and 1 other person
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
Your story shows how society persecutes people with mental health problems and those who don't get along best with their parents. You committed the crime of not being a good little child and not talking with your parents. This is one of the reasons my parents don't have my address.
I get the ultimate persecution treatment, persecuted for mental health, persecuted by all sides for being a cute femboi, persecuted for being a gun owner, it's great. And now i can't even go out me fookin appartment since still no door ._.

• Hugs
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97 and wordsonscreen
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I love cops
A cop once had a bad day trying to prevent me from jumping off a bridge
So he kicked me in the back, handcuffed me, did a body search, checked me for drug paraphernalia, run a breathalyzer, went through my phone and only THEN drove me to psych ward
My wrists were bruised for 2 days after that.

What an amazing job at convincing me not to jump it was
11/10 wont do it again sir
At least he didnt tell me I should kill myself for good like that paramedic after I actually yeeted myself into the river. First thing I heard upon waking up
#FuckThem

Goddamn, are you okay Astolfo? ;__; What a shitshow

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, DetachedDreamer97, ithappens and 1 other person
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
I love cops
A cop once had a bad day trying to prevent me from jumping off a bridge
So he kicked me in the back, handcuffed me, did a body search, checked me for drug paraphernalia, run a breathalyzer, went through my phone and only THEN drove me to psych ward
My wrists were bruised for 2 days after that.

What an amazing job at convincing me not to jump it was
11/10 wont do it again sir
At least he didnt tell me I should kill myself for good like that paramedic after I actually yeeted myself into the river. First thing I heard upon waking up
#FuckThem

Goddamn, are you okay Astolfo? ;__; What a shitshow
My god, thankfully the cops didnt brutalise me like that, they kinda just asked weird questions and yeeted the door. Was that paramedic's name Mengele Jr ._.
I'm ok besides a big increase in stress and stuff, mostly just highkey miss being able to like, go take walks, or go get pills since i ran out .-.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword and BridgeJumper
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I love how at least you still have humour about it
My door was yeeted, I want me fekkin door. So I could do walks and food and shit <3

Hugs

Reactions: Bootleg Astolfo
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
I'm well defended.
DSC_3301.JPG

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, grungeCat, Pen>Sword and 2 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
You could set some booby traps.

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
You could set some booby traps.

Would me awnsering the door shirtless, but with my astolfo wig on count as Boobie trap ?

• Wow
Reactions: Pen>Sword, Makko, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 1 other person
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Bootleg Astolfo and wordsonscreen
CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
If the FBI actually appeared at your door, then that therapy session might be valid. If you were as smart as you think you are you would not have had the feds at your door.
a white night thought they were going to get a huge reward reporting a potential shooter. Back then shootings were high and FBI had nothing better to do. Then had the nerve to give me shitty advice who the fuck asked for it? Would have called a lawyer if I had actually done something illegal

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mentalmick and wordsonscreen