• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

x_LittleAmy_x

x_LittleAmy_x

Student
Mar 18, 2021
While we're on the subject of creeps on here and the experience of women, lets take a look at the messages I've been receiving from Marktheghost.

A 50 year old from Scotland who has repeatedly encouraged me, a 20 year old girl from Bournemouth, to tell my parents that I have got a "job" in Scotland with Mark to clean his flat.
According to Mark, I should begin by visiting every 5 weeks or so, before proceeding to spend nights at his flat.

Mark

Mark

Mark

Mark

Mark

Mark

Mark

Mark

Mark

Mark2

And plenty more, including posts where he encourages me to claim benefits and give any extra money I have left over to him.
And more but I can't be bothered to go through the whole conversation.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Hmph!
Reactions: vipatherappa, Octavia, Sick of it all and 29 others
BigNarkoleptic

BigNarkoleptic

If this isn't the end, what's meant of learning.
Mar 8, 2021
So the whole approach to mental health on SS is probably experience based and not like a doctor, who can draw experience from many cases.

So it's like when people meet up, without going through the right steps, so they shouldn't be trying a group CTB, without the right approach.

It's so sad. That people could be meeting up with outsiders or even people with serious health conditions that cause this behaviour... I can't believe these people didn't meet in a busy public place first or something, or exchange details before actually carrying out their plan.

If they stayed public, and carried out their plan in public, this never would have happened.

I think it is naive and poorly planned. And devastatingly sad that it's been more traumatic because of this.

I mean, with enough planning, you could CTB anywhere, with any method, just out of sight briefly while you do it but not so far away you couldn't instantly find help.

I hate people like this .. if I was meeting someone who wanted to CTB too, I can't help but think it would only be appropriate that they knew everything about me more or less on the day before anything happened.

God, why aren't people more mature about this stuff. Reckless people just aren't thinking about it properly. Yes. You want to CTB but do it maturely, with dignity, with a bit of human decency. God this story is so sad, really winds me up innocent people get dragged into stupid ideas when theyre not old enough to realise the risks

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: makethepainstop
x_LittleAmy_x

x_LittleAmy_x

Student
Mar 18, 2021
@RainAndSadness You might be interested to look at my post, 2 posts above this one x

Reactions: Smart No More, Meditation guide and RainAndSadness
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
While we're on the subject of creeps on here and the experience of women, lets take a look at the messages I've been receiving from Marktheghost.

A 50 year old from Scotland who has repeatedly encouraged me, a 20 year old girl from Bournemouth, to tell my parents that I have got a "job" in Scotland with Mark to clean his flat.
According to Mark, I should begin by visiting every 5 weeks or so, before proceeding to spend nights at his flat.

View attachment 66688

View attachment 66689

View attachment 66690

View attachment 66691

View attachment 66692

View attachment 66693

View attachment 66695

View attachment 66696

View attachment 66697

View attachment 66698

And plenty more, including posts where he encourages me to claim benefits and give any extra money I have left over to him.
Can you report him? What a POS.

Reactions: makethepainstop

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021

View attachment 66688

View attachment 66689

View attachment 66690

View attachment 66691

View attachment 66692

View attachment 66693

View attachment 66695

View attachment 66696

View attachment 66697

View attachment 66698

Went through their post history "No ulterior motive or anything" *proceeds to ask a 20 yo girl to become their maid and give them money*.

The one I dealt with had an obsession/fixation with "becoming one" and "spending eternity together". They asked for a place to stay the night and mentioned being/getting married to each other, and I have nothing against the act or desire in people to become trans but I feel this needs to be mentioned. The user claimed that they wanted to be female but were born male but were lesbian but didn't want to become trans, I had a feeling this was a technique/ruse to get their targetted/desired prey to drop their guard, soften up and open up so they can get more trust, infos and eventually, what they want. This often happens online with strangers faking their characteristics and behavior to match their targets'. It could've been true but better safe than sorry, staying safe costs less than putting oneself in danger by believing possible lies.

This particular user (Lady Black) contacted me after I posted in the partners' thread so that can be informative about the range of intentions of the people lurking on there/using it. I mainly posted in the partners' thread to test the waters and sure enough, these are the types of creatures I found. I was lucky to have been informed of the dangers of this world and the internet so I learned to never give real infos to anyone on the internet or even in real life, you can never be too safe.

Anyway, here's a quick warning and safety lesson for those of you reading this that are not familiar with the internet and all its dangers, you should take notes. In no particular order:

- Learn to FULLY protect your anonymity and online presence. Learn how simply being in the chat or clicking on a link can give away your location to those with the right tools. Look into using VPNs, Tor, etc but don't just blindly trust anything either just because it claims to protect you. Study everything. Study everything you use just as you would study the foods you consume and home you will live in. Technology advances at a rapid rate, if you're not up to date, you will be left behind and vulnerable. If you're serious about your safety, take the matter into your own hands.
- Predators thrive on vulnerability, naivety, isolation and lack of knowledge, lack of information and lack of experience. If you tick any of these boxes, here's what you should and shouldn't do:

• Keep all your communications in the public forum and "in the light". Private messages are the equivalent of dark alleys in real life. By limiting all your communications to public ones, you greatly reduce your risks of being isolated, blackmailed or not believed, in case something happens. You will always have witnesses and helpers and it is easier to report because mods can see the entire conversation.
  • Avoid giving away details that could lead online strangers to you in real life, such as your location (even if general), age, gender, etc. Even if you use vpns, and anonymity products, they do nothing if you give away your location yourself (unless it's fake, we'll get to that).
  • Ask yourself if pm'ing a user is really necessary. Avoid pm'ing as much as you possibly can and if you can't, keep it simple, straight-to-the-point, superficial and of course, follow this guidance.
  • Lie. If you can't or don't want to avoid answering but still want to stay safe, lie. Misinform the online stranger.
  • Remember that they could be lying to you as well. If you can, so can they, but if they can, so can you. It's all about how you use what.
  • You may feel exhausted from pretending or having to watch your back all the time. In that case, stick to lurking, if you can't trust yourself to follow all of this general guidance, avoid interactions altogether. Do not attempt skydiving for the fun and thrill of it (if you don't want to die or be severely injured) if you don't know how to open a parachute. Do not venture into the woods to find a specific flower if you don't know how to use a shotgun or other weapons to protect yourself from predators and/or ruthless savage animals/beings. If finding the flower is truly important to you, you will be encouraged and guided to learn and master the art of protecting yourself on your journey.
  • Learn the art of observation but do not only trust what you see and hear. Take all the risks and possibilities into consideration and plan ahead of time, ways to undo/counteract them if they arise.
  • Tune into your feelings and listen but again, do not only act on one aspect/part of things. Look at the whole picture and decide your course of action based on your goal and your surroundings.
  • Do not expect anyone to be kind and gentle sweet souls. Do not expect anyone to have your best interests at heart. Do not expect anyone to help you protect yourself. Do not expect anyone to help or support you. Do not expect anyone to take your side or agree with you. Always remember that everyone is selfish. And always remember to be selfish. There is nothing wrong with it, in fact, it's how it should be. Always behave as if you were on your own and stay focused on your goal but do not be afraid of asking for help and/or accepting it if you need it, just remember this guidance.
  • You can express yourself all you want as long as you stay alert and aware about what you share and how it could potentially affect you in real life.
  • Think ahead of time, study the tools you're using, always check your privacy settings and preferences, plan.
  • Do not underestimate or minimise anything or anyone. People can track down your ip address and location simply by your presence in the chat or by you clicking on a link or sometimes even by you logging in.
  • Keep records and evidence if something seems suspicious or offends you. The chat feature especially, doesn't keep logs or records I think so everything that happens there will vanish into thin air. Do not delete messages until you're sure deleting them won't affect you in any way. Be sure.
  • Read through people's post history and pay attention to any potential red flags. Not having or having a minimal post history is a red flag. If the user only sticks to certain kinds of threads or avoids talking about themselves somewhat in depth in the public forum, it's a red flag. These are not the only ones. Look for all of them.
  • Some predator users have planned their routes and way of operation ahead of time so do not believe everything you read. They may have planned everything before even making an account.
  • Everything can be faked. Everything can be a lie. Keep this in mind before you do or say anything.
  • Do not run away from the opportunity to learn if it comes your way, especially if it regards your safety and well-being in any way.
  • Give importance to everything and deal with them in a way that is beneficial or helpful for you.
  • Take your time before saying or doing something online. Unless it's gathering evidence, in that case, you must act quickly. Think ahead of time. Think of the kinds of responses you might get and how to react.
  • Never tell the truth upfront. Always tell or respond with lies. You decide when (if) to bring out the truth.
  • Never assume that the longer you know or interact with someone, the more you will know about them and/or be able to trust them. Some predators take advantage of this mentality. They will feed you everything they need to feed you, for as long as they need to, to get what they want.
  • Proof-read. In case you accidently give away a piece of information that could get you targetted or attacked by some predators.
  • Be ready to face the consequences of what you say, share and/or do. No one has any real power over you behind the screen if you protect yourself as best as you can. If having learnt all of this, you decide to blindly and/or thoughtlessly trust a stranger or give a piece of information, without preparation, that could affect you in real life or in any way, be prepared to face the consequences and own up. You are responsible for what you say/share/do and what you do with everything. This is not saying "blame yourself", this is saying take responsible and informed actions. Whatever happened or happens, do not be afraid of reporting offenders to the authorities, keeping things bottled up will not help you, it will just weigh on your shoulders. If nothing comes out of reporting them, do your best to spread awareness in your own way to prevent future misfortunes for others and yourself. What's done is done, think about how it can be used beneficially for yourself and for others now and from now on.
  • When it comes to your fulfilling your well-being and safety, the knowledge, guidance and information is readily available. But, you are responsible for seeking, absorbing and using them in a way that fulfills your well-being and safety.
All in all, only experience and time can truly teach you until it's ingrained but these are the basics, I guess. I know this is a lot of work but this is for those who want to seriously protect themselves while benefitting from what is available and are willing to do what it takes and take the matter into their own hands. I would say feel free to pm me if you have any questions but if you've read and followed all of that, you know that's not something I would do. ;) Feel free to ask questions in this thread or create one and tag me though haha. And DuckDuckGo can answer most of your questions as well.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: vipatherappa, Octavia, makethepainstop and 9 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
You should use an unique username for this forum, if you use the same username in other places it's possible that members can track you to other websites and gather personal information. I'm only known as RainAndSadness in this forum so there is no way anyone can track other social media accounts. Also you shouldn't spread personal information that could be used to identify you, especially specific personal information in combination (full name + age + city for example) can expose you. Try to avoid building any bridges to your real identity. Creeps and predators aren't the only problem, pro-lifers would also love to prevent suicides and send authorities to your place. Someone got doxxed by FT26 when it was convenient for them. They love to harass and bully suicidal people in an attempt to scare you away from this place but there is no need to panic if you protect yourself (and your privacy).

Reactions: Nitup, it's_all_a_game, LastFlowers and 7 others

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
You should use an unique username for this forum, if you use the same username in other places it's possible that members can track you to other websites and gather personal information. I'm only known as RainAndSadness in this forum so there is no way anyone can track other social media accounts. Also you shouldn't spread personal information that could be used to identify you, especially specific personal information in combination (full name + age + city for example) can expose you. Try to avoid building any bridges to your real identity. Creeps and predators aren't the only problem, pro-lifers would also love to prevent suicides and send authorities to your place. Someone got doxxed by FT26 when it was convenient for them. They love to harass and bully suicidal people in an attempt to scare you away from this place but there is no need to panic if you protect yourself (and your privacy).

True, I forgot to add that because I automatically assumed it was common sense so:
  • Use different usernames and even emails when creating accounts to avoid accounts being linked to each other and exposing you.
  • Do not use your real name to create an email or an account of any sort (unless it's something that requires your true identity like something job related or civil stuff related).
  • Avoid online things that require your full name and identity for registration, if you can.
  • Try to go for the offline option when doing something if you can, where you can, when you can.
  • Avoid registering or creating any accounts unless absolutely necessary or you strongly want to and you feel it is truly beneficial for you and/or for others.
Online users aren't the only ones you should watch out for. App creators gather data of all kinds, the government does too, search engines, browsers, etc. Data is gold and who knows what they do or plan to do with it. Look into using open-source apps that don't require internet access in the permissions to run, instead of using the mainstream default ones. And try to avoid using the ones that do require internet access in any way. Look into privacy-oriented operating systems and products. Always go for the privacy-oriented option/version when you can, where you can, if you can. This topic would require an entire manual but please do your research, we gave you general pointers here, the rest is up to you. There might be some users willing to go more in-depth but again DuckDuckGo can answer most if not all of your questions. And be open to receiving useful beneficial informations, they might pop up out of nowhere anytime. And of course, use the same level of energy, vigilance and brain-power to protect yourself as best as you can in real life as well.

I suggest checking out the site
nononsenseselfdefense . com as well.

Use a no-log policy VPN and Tor and I suggest installing the uBlock Origin and Decentraleyes add-ons for more security (will block popups and ads, etc), their site is http (not secure).

Last edited:
Reactions: RainAndSadness, it's_all_a_game, Wrennie and 2 others
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
anyone who gives info out on here (online too) are just asking for it.

Vunerable people get drawn into it, or somebody acts vulnerable and draws people in.

Dumb af to even remotely trust anyone on here. Nothing personal to anyone but people who play stupid games get stupid prized lul

• Hmph!
Reactions: 👁️👃👁️, Rayzieka, Victoria and 4 others
x_LittleAmy_x

x_LittleAmy_x

Student
Mar 18, 2021

Vunerable people get drawn into it, or somebody acts vulnerable and draws people in.

Dumb af to even remotely trust anyone on here. Nothing personal to anyone but people who play stupid games get stupid prized lul
There is a reason why predators target vulnerable people, or people in vulnerable positions...

Reactions: vipatherappa, Octavia, Pupu and 4 others
Brink

Brink

Exhausted. RadHomo.
Feb 11, 2020

What a disgusting thing to write. You've clearly not known many vulnerable people or ever been in such a low place yourself.

Being naïve and lacking boundaries does not mean they've consented to be targetted and abused.

Given the nature of this site, you might think you'd have learnt a shred of empathy and compassion that you clearly lack in life, but no — major red flag. Yuck

• Love
Reactions: Octavia, ImsooDone1N, Pupu and 13 others
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
Why is x_LittleAmy_x deleted. Does that anyone know?
I don't know. I did notice the member's messages that she posted above is not banned.

Perhaps, mods could provide some transparency as to how they handle messages like those she was sent.

Brink

Brink

Exhausted. RadHomo.
Feb 11, 2020
I did notice the member's messages that she posted above is not banned.
Which comes back to the idea that maybe the partners thread, suicide pacts and offering to meet in general needs to banned here. Surely it's the only way to keep members safe and ensure the freedom of and access to information.

Reactions: Shadowrider and Meditation guide
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Interesting but crappy to know that here in SS may have serial killers, cops, paedophiles, celebrities, politicians, etc. all anonymous ready to attack:angry:.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: makethepainstop and CallOfTheVoid112
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Which comes back to the idea that maybe the partners thread, suicide pacts and offering to meet in general needs to banned here. Surely it's the only way to keep members safe and ensure the freedom of and access to information.

I'm still investigating it. I don't just ban people based on accusations or one-sided screenshots.

• Love
Reactions: makethepainstop, it's_all_a_game, Pen>Sword and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
What's your implication?
that they asked you to deal with a problem and then they got banned for being someone that already was banned. im saying that maybe they were better off being quiet in the corner and not causing a ruckus. less likely to have been caught

• Yay!
Reactions: WatermelonMel, LastFlowers and RainAndSadness
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Alt of BipolarGuy.
I suspected as much but the only hunch I had was that they got weirdly defensive anytime someone criticized him. I didn't have any proof though. I also had a theory that maybe she was like his lover or something too. No one has to answer this but I wonder what evidence surfaced that was enough to get em banned?

Reactions: popcorn, it's_all_a_game, noname223 and 8 others
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
I don't know. I did notice the member's messages that she posted above is not banned.
I noticed the messages spanned over two weeks.

I suspect "Amy", whilst pretending to be a young autistic girl, deliberately led the user along and made him think she was ok with receiving such messages to collate as much evidence as possible to eventually turn over to FT26 and make our site look bad/unsafe for that demographic

• Wow
Reactions: MiseryWithoutCompany, Pupu, CallOfTheVoid112 and 13 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I noticed the messages spanned over two weeks.

I suspect "Amy", whilst pretending to be a young autistic girl, deliberately led the user along and made him think she was ok with receiving such messages to collate as much evidence as possible to eventually turn over to FT26 and make our site look bad/unsafe for that demographic

That's exactly what I'm investigating and so far, this seems to be the case. It's why only his messages were posted in this thread, not hers.

• Wow
Reactions: Nitup, Pupu, CallOfTheVoid112 and 9 others
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
These news make me sick to my stomach. We truly can't have anything good, or even just safe in this world.

Can't wait to get off the "humanity" bandwagon.

• Love
Reactions: makethepainstop, OceanBlue, CallOfTheVoid112 and 5 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
That's exactly what I'm investigating and so far, this seems to be the case. It's why only his messages were posted in this thread, not hers.
ive talked to the person in question personally and while i havent talked to them in a little while they dont seem to mean harm. they seem that they might have difficulty with social situations and thats about it.

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I have been reading the posts on this thread and the Important thread, and have just got myself up to date.

It is still really confusing with all of the different claims; I am feeling shock due to some of the events, but also suprise as well. What is happening?

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Dude was probably trying to lure me into something too because I was messaged a few weeks ago but I was too weird even for "her". :pfff:

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop, it's_all_a_game, Wrennie and 8 others
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
What a disgusting thing to write. You've clearly not known many vulnerable people or ever been in such a low place yourself.

Being naïve and lacking boundaries does not mean they've consented to be targetted and abused.

Given the nature of this site, you might think you'd have learnt a shred of empathy and compassion that you clearly lack in life, but no — major red flag. Yuck
Eh?
How is my comment disgusting?

IMO just don't get personal with people. Just write whatever you want to say and post it public.

Removes the risk doesn't it?

Don't get ya jimmies rustled, just because I'm stating a way that removes the possibility of dumb shit happening.
Ps, your first statement ain't shit. Let's be honest, everyone's on a suicide forum for a reason

Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112 and LONE WOLF.
SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
what the fuck is going on??????? are we being raided???

• Yay!
Reactions: makethepainstop and CallOfTheVoid112