• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

Reallysad

Student
Nov 23, 2022
In the UK if a person tries to kill themselves in a public place there have been cases where they have been arrested by police and later on prosecuted in the courts. Being mentally ill is not a crime and people who are suicidal need compassion not punishment.

This year February in the UK a disabled man called David Rollins was distressed he was going to lose his essental welfare benefits and during a jobcentre appointment he swallowed a substance in a sucide attempt and to protest against government. The Department Of Work and Penisions is notorious for stressing out disabled claimants and making it hard for disabled people to claim disability benefits.
https://www.disabilitynewsservice.c...uicide-attempt-by-anger-and-despair-with-dwp/

He was charged for possessing a chemical weapon for the poision he took and causing a public nuisance. The reason why he was charged for possessing a chemical weapon was because members of the public who want to import, acquire, possess or use poisonous chemicals must hold an Explosives Precursors and Poisons (EPP) licence issued by the Home Office and an associated photographic identity document. The home office has a full list of poisons that require a licence. No licence means you are in illegal possession. The penalty is 2 years' imprisonment and/or a fine. The man's poision was definitely on the list for the police to take action.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...ome-users-of-poisons-and-explosive-precursors

Public nuisance refers to conduct that interferes with the lives, comfort, property or common rights of the general public. There are so many behaviours that are public nusicane some examples of public nuisance are things like obstruction of a highway, noise etc. The man during his suicide attempt would have been making noise and causing disruption at the jobcentre his actions interfere the rights of the general public to use the jobcentre so under the law will fall under public nuisance. The judge handed him a prison sentence of 18 months, suspended for two years. He was also given a 10 year ban from being around jobcentres unless he has written approval from a member of staff, and was given a 20 days rehabilitation requirement.

Public nuisance also covers obstruction of a highway. In 2019 public nuisance was also used to prosecute two separate cases of suicidal women in Manchester who held up traffic by standing on a motorway bridge which they intended to jump off from. The women in the cases were ordered to pay money to the courts.

The British state treats you like criminal for attempting suicide but doesn't want to help you live with dignty
The u.k is fucked in every single way.the country is finished

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Wow, that nurse sounds so *lovely*. I would hate to be in her care. Unfortunately, many people go into helping professions for the money and status, knowing that they can boss around vunerable people and be treated as an authority figure.

I did a degree where many of my course mates went on to feed into postgraduate medicine, and these were the sorts of characters who had no business being anywhere near a patient, but came from upper crust families where doing a medical career was expected, or they simply found various pathologies to be interesting.

Which, a good scientist or academic does not necessarily make a good doctor, if they lack compassion and the ability to emphasize. Especially when these people act like they are some sort of House MD genius despite googling everything in front of you lol.

It's ironic in a sad way that I found more support and empathy via a random support worker/counselor at my university than ANY doctor or nurse I have encountered in the NHS. That support worker was the first medically-aligned professional who did not try to minimise my pain or not take it seriously so that I wouldn't come back and ask for more help. This shows a complete failing of the healthcare system, imo.

You are so right that celebrities are living in an entirely different reality to the common person, and are out of touch with how those without a wide network of support live their lives. Hell, I know someone who went to a private therapist for a long time and was getting charged £75 a week for many months because the NHS wouldn't offer shit. How many people can afford such a hefty weekly expense?

In the end it didn't even help her either, so she had lost nearly a thousand pounds for no results. I don't think all of these virtue signalling celebrities realize this is the reality of healthcare in the UK, you get thrown some scraps and are forced to pay privately for any services if you want anything done. Not to mention, the awful scenarios where you pour your heart out to them and they do nothing but make you feel worse, then send you out the door empty handed with no actual support or help, only trite, cookie cutter advice that everyone knows like force yourself to exercise more.

Throughout my entire university degree, there was mental health messaging EVERYWHERE, but I realized that these sentiments were not directed towards people like me, they are geared towards the average person who has lots of external support, safety nets, and suffers from what would be labeled as mild and short term problems. There is absolutely 0 acknowledgement of long-term, complicated conditions, and it all gets lumped together because many people sincerely don't know any better. I want to cry every time I have to read some faux nice suicide prevention bs that says your family loves you and would miss you, cause I don't have any bloody family. They don't acknowledge that there are people in that situation, ever.

Despite having a PTSD diagnosis for many years (albeit I got the diagnosis before I was living in the UK) the NHS has never once acknowledged that I have PTSD, despite it being made clear that I have a diagnosis and that I suffered from a lot of trauma in my life. They deliberately call everything I experience a little bit of anxiety, in any correspondence or documentation. It fucks me right off, because I know this lying behavior is done on purpose so that they don't have to offer any support for my complicated condition, while they already ignore my physical health problems too.

It has been the entire medical profession that ultimately sabotaged my mental health, and yet all I see everywhere is that help is out there. What help? Being spoken to like a petulant child?
@KuriGohan&Kamehameha The more I spend time reading other people's stories on Sanctioned Suicide I finally now realise that every person on Sanctioned Suicide did everything they could to seek help, reach out and the system failed them.

This site would have never existed if we had a fully functional healthcare system and better support systems in society that helped people with their mental illnesses and problems. The media, the grieving families and the sanctimonious social mob see Sanctioned Suicide as the villains. The real villains are those in power and authority who maintain the status quo of our broken healthcare system and mental health discrimination that remains prevalent in society.

Sanctioned Suicide is what happens when you have society that fails to look after the vulnerable and doesn't have support systems in place. People who are lonely, excluded or struggling with no support will seek a community that understands them.

Sanctioned Suicide is not the villain our hypocritical self righteous society is.
More than that, Starmer supports legalisation of euthanasia. Well worth voting for.
@dggtscccvfd He supports assisted suicide NOT euthanasia. They are NOT the same thing.

Assisted suicide is legal in Switzerland and in some states in the USA. Assisted suicide is helping another person to end their life. It can involve people who are not terminally ill. An example of assisted suicide is providing someone with a lethal dose of sedatives. In Switzerland people who use Digntas are required to drink and swallow the pills themselves. A doctor can't do it for you.

Euthanasia is the act of deliberately ending a person's life to relieve suffering, in which a lethal drug is administered by a physician. Euthanasia is legal in the Netherlands, Belgium , Luxembourg and Canada.

The model of assisted dying Starmer wants is he wants it available for terminally ill only. How do I know?

Starmer is only talking about assisted dying now because a famous UK celebrity Dame Esther Rantzen, the nice lady who founded Childline has joined the organisation
Digntas last year and wants to go down the route of Assisted suicide if her lung cancer worsens. Rantzen fears her family might be prosecuted for helping her go go Digntas and has criticised the unfairness of UK laws. Esther Rantzen wants assisted suicide for terminally ill people

Starmer has joined Esther Rantzen campaign for assisted suicide. Starmer is not a radical politician he will not expand it for other groups. Starmer is an opportunist he goes along with what is popular and follows the crowd. Most campaigns for assisted suicide legalisation campaigners want it for terminally ill people look at the membership of the UK'S largest assisted dying lobby Dignity in Dying majority of its membership are terminally ill sufferers.
https://news.sky.com/story/sir-keir...n-assisted-dying-if-he-wins-election-13093411

Euthanasia will never be legal in the UK because this country is very slow at progressing things and afraid to try radical ideas. Medical cannabis is legal but getting a prescription is extremely difficult sufferers are now resorting to growing their own cannabis or buying drugs from the street
Hopefully he will include those of us with insufferable mental turmoil.
@thepiecessatup Oh no he won't. Starmer wants assisted suicide for terminally ill grannies and grandpa's only. Pay close attention to what he says, who he supports and more importantly the organisations who lobby for legalisation of suicide. The organisation is called Dignity in dying a large lobby group.

Starmer is only talking about assisted dying now because a famous UK celebrity Dame Esther Rantzen, the nice lady who founded Childline has joined the organisation
Digntas last year and wants to go down the route of Assisted suicide if her lung cancer worsens. Rantzen fears her family might be prosecuted for helping her go go Digntas and has criticised the unfairness of UK laws. Esther Rantzen wants assisted suicide for terminally ill people

Starmer has joined Esther Rantzen campaign for assisted suicide. Starmer is not a radical politician he will not expand it for other groups. Starmer is an opportunist he goes along with what is popular and follows the crowd. Most campaigns for assisted suicide legalisation campaigners want it for terminally ill people look at the membership of the UK'S largest assisted dying lobby Dignity in Dying majority of its membership are terminally ill sufferers.
https://news.sky.com/story/sir-keir...n-assisted-dying-if-he-wins-election-13093411
The u.k is fucked in every single way.the country is finished
@Reallysad People in the UK have the audacity to say America is messed up. America is not perfect but they are some things they get right

● Legalised Cannabis in California where people can buy a range of weed gummies and chocolates from the store. I am jealous because in the UK we can't do that here as Cannabis possession is illegal.

● 50 states so unique with its own heritage and culture and variety of things to do. Here in the UK if you go outside London and the cities majority of the UK is run down. We have high streets that don't sell interesting products, run down neighbourhoods with people living in poverty, infrastructure not fully developed, not much to do and just a failing society.

● Americans have open and honest conversations about race whereas here in the UK when people share their share experiences of racism they get gaslight and told " that is not racism its something else" and the hostility is never ending. One time on sky news a black woman shared her experiences of racism and the white people on the debate panel all ganged up on her Nick ferrari who was on the panel even said to the woman " if you don't like Britain then why don't you leave "

● More opportunities in terms of creative industries. Actors from the UK go to America and find more success than they did in the UK. TV and creative industries have too much nepotism. The actors, TV presenters all went to the same universities as each other, mix in the same social circles and select from that group. There is a reason why BBC programmes and other uk broadcasters the quality is not good and Netflix is growing in popularity along with other streaming services.

Last edited: