• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
In the UK if a person tries to kill themselves in a public place there have been cases where they have been arrested by police and later on prosecuted in the courts. Being mentally ill is not a crime and people who are suicidal need compassion not punishment.

This year February in the UK a disabled man called David Rollins was distressed he was going to lose his essental welfare benefits and during a jobcentre appointment he swallowed a substance in a sucide attempt and to protest against government. The Department Of Work and Penisions is notorious for stressing out disabled claimants and making it hard for disabled people to claim disability benefits.
https://www.disabilitynewsservice.c...uicide-attempt-by-anger-and-despair-with-dwp/

He was charged for possessing a chemical weapon for the poision he took and causing a public nuisance. The reason why he was charged for possessing a chemical weapon was because members of the public who want to import, acquire, possess or use poisonous chemicals must hold an Explosives Precursors and Poisons (EPP) licence issued by the Home Office and an associated photographic identity document. The home office has a full list of poisons that require a licence. No licence means you are in illegal possession. The penalty is 2 years' imprisonment and/or a fine. The man's poision was definitely on the list for the police to take action.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...ome-users-of-poisons-and-explosive-precursors

Public nuisance refers to conduct that interferes with the lives, comfort, property or common rights of the general public. There are so many behaviours that are public nusicane some examples of public nuisance are things like obstruction of a highway, noise etc. The man during his suicide attempt would have been making noise and causing disruption at the jobcentre his actions interfere the rights of the general public to use the jobcentre so under the law will fall under public nuisance. The judge handed him a prison sentence of 18 months, suspended for two years. He was also given a 10 year ban from being around jobcentres unless he has written approval from a member of staff, and was given a 20 days rehabilitation requirement.

Public nuisance also covers obstruction of a highway. In 2019 public nuisance was also used to prosecute two separate cases of suicidal women in Manchester who held up traffic by standing on a motorway bridge which they intended to jump off from. The women in the cases were ordered to pay money to the courts.

The British state treats you like criminal for attempting suicide but doesn't want to help you live with dignty

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
In the UK if a person tries to kill themselves in a public place there have been cases where they have been arrested by police and later on prosecuted in the courts. Being mentally ill is not a crime and people who are suicidal need compassion not punishment.

This year February in the UK a disabled man called David Rollins was distressed he was going to lose his essental welfare benefits and during a jobcentre appointment he swallowed a substance in a sucide attempt and to protest against government. The Department Of Work and Penisions is notorious for stressing out disabled claimants and making it hard for disabled people to claim disability benefits.
https://www.disabilitynewsservice.c...uicide-attempt-by-anger-and-despair-with-dwp/

He was charged for possessing a chemical weapon for the poision he took and causing a public nuisance. The reason why he was charged for possessing a chemical weapon was because members of the public who want to import, acquire, possess or use poisonous chemicals must hold an Explosives Precursors and Poisons (EPP) licence issued by the Home Office and an associated photographic identity document. The home office has a full list of poisons that require a licence. No licence means you are in illegal possession. The penalty is 2 years' imprisonment and/or a fine. The man's poision was definitely on the list for the police to take action.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...ome-users-of-poisons-and-explosive-precursors

Public nuisance refers to conduct that interferes with the lives, comfort, property or common rights of the general public. There are so many behaviours that are public nusicane some examples of public nuisance are things like obstruction of a highway, noise etc. The man during his suicide attempt would have been making noise and causing disruption at the jobcentre his actions interfere the rights of the general public to use the jobcentre so under the law will fall under public nuisance. The judge handed him a prison sentence of 18 months, suspended for two years. He was also given a 10 year ban from being around jobcentres unless he has written approval from a member of staff, and was given a 20 days rehabilitation requirement.

Public nuisance also covers obstruction of a highway. In 2019 public nuisance was also used to prosecute two separate cases of suicidal women in Manchester who held up traffic by standing on a motorway bridge which they intended to jump off from. The women in the cases were ordered to pay money to the courts.

The British state treats you like criminal for attempting suicide but doesn't want to help you live with dignty
In addition, the British state hounds the families of those who travel to Dignitas. https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/i-took-my-mother-to-dignitas-asisted-dying-uk-law-8dc2bfpvp

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
On the radio recently a suicidal guy ironically couldn't get a job because he went out to a secluded place to slash himself. The guy goes back into a public place with some serious but superficial wounds and the police arrest him and he ends up with a criminal record. They didn't really pay attention to his wounds or reasons they just cared about him carrying offensive weapons in public. He's since suicidal again because his criminal record stops him from getting work now. Fucking useless.

B

boingo

Nov 18, 2022
The UK is completely broken and failing everyone in every way possible, I can't even get an appointment to see a doctor, they don't even tell me I'll have to wait, the answer is just no there's no appointments, even with physical health problems, let alone mental health.

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
On the radio recently a suicidal guy ironically couldn't get a job because he went out to a secluded place to slash himself. The guy goes back into a public place with some serious but superficial wounds and the police arrest him and he ends up with a criminal record. They didn't really pay attention to his wounds or reasons they just cared about him carrying offensive weapons in public. He's since suicidal again because his criminal record stops him from getting work now. Fucking useless.
@WoNkEy_DoNkEy Poor man this is so not fair the state does not want you to kill yourself but the state does not want to help you live with dignity and have your problems resolved.

This is why I am going to either a private room, an enormous park in a path were not many people pass or a forest to kill myself. I am not attempting suicide in a public place because I know the law and it scares me.

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
The UK is completely broken and failing everyone in every way possible, I can't even get an appointment to see a doctor, they don't even tell me I'll have to wait, the answer is just no there's no appointments, even with physical health problems, let alone mental health.
@boingo These are real issues effecting everyone's lives but our politicians are too busy fighting to send migrants to Rwanda a plan that will cost the UK tax papers more money in the long run and won't work to deter migrants. The UK Conservative party has now become like the MAGA movement and Republican party in the USA, it is so embrassing.

● The migrants who arrive in the UK and are not happy with the Home office decision to send them to Rwanda they can appeal to the immigration court the home office decision. Immigration laws have so many loopholes people can exploit.
Every case that goes to immigration court costs taxpayers money in over thousands of pounds. Money can be spent elsewhere

● There is more than one way to get into UK illegally without boat. Migrants hid into lorries, fake jobs opportunities have been lured to get people to come into UK, marriage visa fraud has been done as a another tactic to come into UK etc.

People here can't afford to pay bills, afford housing, struggle to get gp appointments and so much more but our politicians want to play culture wars.

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
@boingo These are real issues effecting everyone's lives but our politicians are too busy fighting to send migrants to Rwanda a plan that will cost the UK tax papers more money in the long run and won't work to deter migrants. The UK Conservative party has now become like the MAGA movement and Republican party in the USA, it is so embrassing.

● The migrants who arrive in the UK and are not happy with the Home office decision to send them to Rwanda they can appeal to the immigration court the home office decision. Immigration laws have so many loopholes people can exploit.
Every case that goes to immigration court costs taxpayers money in over thousands of pounds. Money can be spent elsewhere

● There is more than one way to get into UK illegally without boat. Migrants hid into lorries, fake jobs opportunities have been lured to get people to come into UK, marriage visa fraud has been done as a another tactic to come into UK etc.

People here can't afford to pay bills, afford housing, struggle to get gp appointments and so much more but our politicians want to play culture wars.
Meanwhile the opposition is proposing to hold a parliamentary vote on assisted dying. I know who I'm voting for!

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
In addition, the British state hounds the families of those who travel to Dignitas. https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/i-took-my-mother-to-dignitas-asisted-dying-uk-law-8dc2bfpvp
@dggtscccvfd Keir Starmer when he was director of public prosecutions, made the decision not to prosecute the family and friend of Daniel James for accompanying to him Digntas. Daniel James was a 23 year old rugby player who who was paralysed in a training ground accident. He was severe pain and finally couldn't cope so he chose to die in Switzerland.

Starmer was director during 2008 to 2013. That was the only good thing Starmer did as a prosector. Starmer was not a good Prosecutor generally.
Starmer has pledged to legalise assisted dying for the terminally ill and backs Esther Rantzen campaign

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
The discourse surrounding suicide is becoming more and more dystopian and surreal in many places across the globe…under the guise of "mental health help".
Suicide prevention (which obfuscates the real issues that need preventing while being frighteningly authoritarian) is becoming outrageously propagandist.

I went to the grocery store (a well-known chain in the greater area) this past weekend and there was a double-faced sign the size of a license plate attached to the end of the grocery cart exclaiming 'SUICIDE PREVENTION-suicide is preventable' with a stupendously vague image of one person sporting an unsure and debatably sad expression and another person with a "you done come to the right place" little smirk on their face, along with the usual empty language and laughable "resources" so that both I..and presumably anyone else passing by, could be greeted with a continuous reminder of suicide and the push to call the 988 suicide hotline (as well as another more localized line).
I couldn't even purchase my overpriced snacks in peace.
(I would attach a picture but I do not wish to risk my location.)

I thought someone had popped it on themselves, so I thought I'd try to pop it off slowly when nobody was looking or scribble a disclaimer in sharpie: "if you want the cops showing up at your doorsteps" (unfortunately I recently had personal experience with this despite knowing better and calling for support over a contentious issue, not my underlying plan to end my suffering).
My irritation was too great to do nothing.
So anyway, I unceremoniously started popping off the plastic attachments but alas…I eventually realized my efforts would be futile when I got back outside and saw the hoard of grocery carts sloppily corralled in the parking lot.
Every single cart had this..thing..attached to it.
What the actual fuck.

I'm suprised nobody has complained..for ANY reason..or maybe they have.
You would think that even those who have their heads up their asses where suffering, the right to die, bodily autonomy..etc are concerned..would still find some gripe with putting these signs on every grocery cart in the store…like wanting to avoid some uncomfortable conversation with their small child who can no doubt, read.
Or even those who have lost someone to suicide or who feel suicidal themselves..do they really want the notion and the subsequent bullshit societal response shoved in their faces when they're just trying to figure out what to make for fucking dinner?
Jesus Christ.

A part of me would be more amused if I wasn't living such a disparate and disparaged life myself…a part of me sees this as some indirect acknowledgment that existence is so flawed and fucked up that we have to be reminded not to kill ourselves whilst picking up our frozen pizza in aisle nine.
However I am all too aware of what this really means..how it's part of a bigger picture, a painted future landscape that only further indoctrinates the public and criminalizes/ punishes the thoughts and/or actions of someone merely suffering abjectly and relentlessly.

Last edited:
B

BardBarrie

Student
Mar 17, 2024

The UK doesn't want to help us die with dignity either: they're constantly moaning about welfare costs but won't allow voluntary humane euthanasia because "human life is sacred".

But then they'll happily do everything they can to take vulnerable people's benefits away and have them live on the streets.

We were born to serve the economy and to prop up the ruling class, nothing else matters.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
The UK has more cameras than anywhere else surveillance wise (maybe besides China) but it's just a totalitarian shit hole. The police love to fine you for whatever - even 1 wheel on a bus lane the camera catches you - £100 fine. Everyone gets stabbed and robbed and nothing happens. You protect yourself through self defence and YOU go to jail. Every party is in it for themselves and aren't to be trusted (nearly all of them are linked or WEF members).

To me it looks deliberate. Similar to how we got forced into Iraq because of "WMDs". Tony Blair is worth 10s of millions now.

The country is done. They want everyone to be suffering.

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
The UK seems to be the worst, but Germany (where I live) isn't much better.
@QueenOfSpades What is Germany like ? Does Germany have euthanasia or am I wrong ?
The UK has more cameras than anywhere else surveillance wise (maybe besides China) but it's just a totalitarian shit hole. The police love to fine you for whatever - even 1 wheel on a bus lane the camera catches you - £100 fine. Everyone gets stabbed and robbed and nothing happens. You protect yourself through self defence and YOU go to jail. Every party is in it for themselves and aren't to be trusted (nearly all of them are linked or WEF members).

To me it looks deliberate. Similar to how we got forced into Iraq because of "WMDs". Tony Blair is worth 10s of millions now.

The country is done. They want everyone to be suffering.
@Throwawayacc3 How do you feel about Keir Starmer? Labour government under Starmer won't be that bad I think. Under Starmer the UK will be a bit more calmed down
The UK doesn't want to help us die with dignity either: they're constantly moaning about welfare costs but won't allow voluntary humane euthanasia because "human life is sacred".

But then they'll happily do everything they can to take vulnerable people's benefits away and have them live on the streets.

We were born to serve the economy and to prop up the ruling class, nothing else matters.
@BardBarrie The UK government along with other institutions of state just like making things difficult for people, I believe it now. Our medical cannabis laws are bullshit

The UK medical cannabis it is extremely difficult to get a prescription despite it being legal.Medical cannabis is allowed mainly for severe eplisey sufferers or other severe physcial pain conditions normally in cases where other medical treatments have not been doing much.

Many British people have been forced to grow their own cannabis or buy drugs from the street as its impossible to get a prescription from doctorsdue to the bureaucracy and limits on who can have the drug

The only reason why medical cannabis is legal was because the government had no choice. What happened was a mother was treating her child Bily Caldwell with severe eplisey with the medical cannabis oil. The cannabis oil she used was really helping him She brought the oil aboard something like that. The British immigration and customs confiscated the cannabis oil and refused to give it back. The case outraged the nation and it led to the Home Secretary intervening in the matter and allowing use of medical cannabis is some situations.
If that boy died the Home Secretary at the time Sajid Javid would have been in so much trouble that was why he authorised the drug.

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
The UK government along with other institutions of state just like making things difficult for people, I believe it now. Our medical cannabis laws are bullshit

The UK medical cannabis it is extremely difficult to get a prescription despite it being legal.Medical cannabis is allowed mainly for severe eplisey sufferers or other severe physcial pain conditions normally in cases where other medical treatments have not been doing much.

Many British people have been forced to grow their own cannabis or buy drugs from the street as its impossible to get a prescription from doctorsdue to the bureaucracy and limits on who can have the drug

The only reason why medical cannabis is legal was because the government had no choice. What happened was a mother was treating her child Bily Caldwell with severe eplisey with the medical cannabis oil. The cannabis oil she used was really helping him She brought the oil aboard something like that. The British immigration and customs confiscated the cannabis oil and refused to give it back. The case outraged the nation and it led to the Home Secretary intervening in the matter and allowing use of medical cannabis is some situations.
If that boy died the Home Secretary at the time Sajid Javid would have been in so much trouble that was why he authorised the drug.
I find it interesting how so many governments around the world are so against cannabis and psychedelics but are also fine with more harmful and addictive drugs, like alcohol and nicotine. This isn't to say that I think that alcohol or nicotine should be illegal. I side more with all drugs being legalized or at least decriminalized. It's just weird how the legality of drugs doesn't seem to be based on the safety or well-being of others. I'm guessing that big pharma probably has a big role in this, along with drug criminalization allowing for the government to pick on particular racial and ethnic communities who may use those drugs more due to their associations with their culture and heritage.

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I find it interesting how so many governments around the world are so against cannabis and psychedelics but are also fine with more harmful and addictive drugs, like alcohol and nicotine. This isn't to say that I think that alcohol or nicotine should be illegal. I side more with all drugs being legalized or at least decriminalized. It's just weird how the legality of drugs doesn't seem to be based on the safety or well-being of others. I'm guessing that big pharma probably has a big role in this, along with drug criminalization allowing for the government to pick on particular racial and ethnic communities who may use those drugs more due to their associations with their culture and heritage.
@EvisceratedJester That is because big pharma can not patent something that grows on the ground. If more people turn to legal cannabis for treatment of ailements pharmaceutical drugs will be less attractive and pharma will lose money.

There is a reason why in Germany people are allowed up to only 25 grams of dried cannabis and to cultivate up to three marijuana plants at home. It so can government can control the populations use and find new ways to impose a tax.
https://www.euronews.com/travel/202...over 18 are now,those in Malta and Luxembourg.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
@EvisceratedJester That is because big pharma can not patent something that grows on the ground. If more people turn to legal cannabis for treatment of ailements pharmaceutical drugs will be less attractive and pharma will lose money.

There is a reason why in Germany people are allowed up to only 25 grams of dried cannabis and to cultivate up to three marijuana plants at home. It so can government can control the populations use and find new ways to impose a tax.
https://www.euronews.com/travel/2024/04/02/germany-legalises-cannabis-where-does-the-rest-of-europe-stand-on-weed-tourism#:~:text=Those over 18 are now,those in Malta and Luxembourg.
Yeah, it honestly makes me happy that my country's government made cannabis legal here. There has also been more push by people in my country for psychedelics to be legal here too.

Reactions: Linda
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Yeah, it honestly makes me happy that my country's government made cannabis legal here. There has also been more push by people in my country for psychedelics to be legal here too.
@EvisceratedJester That is so cool. I have always wanted to vist Germany especially Colonge Cathedral

Reactions: EvisceratedJester
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
@EvisceratedJester That is so cool. I have always wanted to vist Germany especially Colonge Cathedral
Oh, I'm not German. I'm from the horrible hellscape that is Canada.

sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
Hi. I couldn't get appt & I needed one, so gave up & suffered.
Last yr they called me in for a blood test, I asked for doc too while on the call 2c at same time, nope.

Place was empty...
I was going out the door, stopped, went to desk. 'while im here can I book a doc?' I expected 2025. She said 'hes in weds n fri, when would u like?' I said friday pm, I was expecting months, she said 2:30, 3:15 or 4:40 (ish) I said, this friday?, yep.. i nearly fell on the floor :)
My docs if u fone its nope, if u go to desk its yes.
I've done this twice more at desk & got appts within the week. Tried on fone & busy forever.
Go down, u never know

Last edited:
Reactions: Linda
P

PinballWizard39

May 3, 2024
I work at a hospital in the UK and the situation is dire. I walk past a&e every day and the amount of ambulances waiting to unload is so shocking, it makes me hope that no one I care about needs emergency help any time soon. I can't get a GP appointment to save my life (oh the irony), I can't access charity mental health services because I'm deemed 'too ill', but the mental health team won't touch me because I'm not 'ill enough'. I ended up having a complete breakdown at work a few months back where my line manager had to take me to a&e because I dissociated so bad she thought I was on drugs. The psychiatric liaison team at A&E were so bad they made me wait 10 hours to be seen, just to send me home with nothing. Another time, I tried to CTB and I received a phone call when I was discharged from the hospital, just to tell me, I wasn't ill enough for their help. And they wonder why you stop asking for help - there isn't any. And sadly, most people I know anyway (including me), can't afford to go private.

bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
absolutely. A mental health nurse demanded that the police arrest me for 'trespassing' (I was walking along live train tracks waiting for a train to ctb). Thankfully the officer was amazing and said screw her and detained me instead. It's shocking the amount of suicides you hear in police custody.

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
It's important to note that while suicide is not a crime, public acts that endanger others or cause public disturbance could potentially be subject to other legal ramifications
For sure. The question is, should they be?

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
@QueenOfSpades What is Germany like ? Does Germany have euthanasia or am I wrong ?

@Throwawayacc3 How do you feel about Keir Starmer? Labour government under Starmer won't be that bad I think. Under Starmer the UK will be a bit more calmed down

@BardBarrie The UK government along with other institutions of state just like making things difficult for people, I believe it now. Our medical cannabis laws are bullshit

The guys a solicitor - not to be trusted. They are all a bunch of cunts in labour, green, etc. No it wouldn't make any difference. They all live in large houses, use tax payers money for "expenses", all went to similar schools, some are thick as shit and someone earn a living sending their children to private school (Diane abbot is a good example).

Every party - the lot of them. Cunts. When I mentioned the WEF - that's conservative, labour and greens. All these twats are in it for themselves and power. I haven't voted for years now - what the fuck is the point? People at the top and EVERYONE else. Don't fall into the trap of "oh that party isn't so bad" - same as Spain, same as Italy, same as USA.

Remember in the UK you are spoken to based on CLASS. All politicians are top class regardless of what they say.

Reactions: etherealspring
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
For sure. The question is, should they be?
What's even more depressing is that none of these cases would likely exist if there was any sort of euthanasia system in place. When there is a reliable, guaranteed way out, people don't resort to such gruesome methods that cause public disruption as often. Some may even reconsider the choice.

To study this further, I looked at an article where they counted the number of train suicides in the Netherlands where euthanasia for both terminally and non terminally people is is legal, and when they give the number of deaths over a 6 year period it is 609 total. This data is a bit older, as I couldn't find a newer source, but it's still fairly recent, 2012-2018. Compare this to the UK numbers, in 2021/22 alone there were 261 train suicides, nearly half the amount the Netherlands had in an entire 6 year period!

Clearly, there is something terribly wrong about how these matters are approached in the UK. The stiff upper lip, we don't talk about it ever unless it's surface level lip service campaigns, suicidal people are so "scary and mental" culture is not solving anything.

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
absolutely. A mental health nurse demanded that the police arrest me for 'trespassing' (I was walking along live train tracks waiting for a train to ctb). Thankfully the officer was amazing and said screw her and detained me instead. It's shocking the amount of suicides you hear in police custody.
@bunny_brownie9 Horrible nurse, evil woman some people are not fit to be nurses. I do not understand why people go into healthcare if they have no compassion for human suffering.

I knew a woman who was a qualified NHS nurse and my mum used to hang out with her when her daughter attended the same school my sister used to attend. Her views on mental health were absolutely disgusting. She never specialised in mental health nursing.

The woman once said " I could never be a mental health nurse" with a disgusted look she then said "Postnatal depression God blesses you with a child and now you are depressed, if you didn't want it you should have had an abortion. " when it came to mental illnesses her attitudes were so dismissive and cold. To her mentally ill were just weak and inconvenience to everybody.
What's even more depressing is that none of these cases would likely exist if there was any sort of euthanasia system in place. When there is a reliable, guaranteed way out, people don't resort to such gruesome methods that cause public disruption as often. Some may even reconsider the choice.

To study this further, I looked at an article where they counted the number of train suicides in the Netherlands where euthanasia for both terminally and non terminally people is is legal, and when they give the number of deaths over a 6 year period it is 609 total. This data is a bit older, as I couldn't find a newer source, but it's still fairly recent, 2012-2018. Compare this to the UK numbers, in 2021/22 alone there were 261 train suicides, nearly half the amount the Netherlands had in an entire 6 year period!

Clearly, there is something terribly wrong about how these matters are approached in the UK. The stiff upper lip, we don't talk about it ever unless it's surface level lip service campaigns, suicidal people are so "scary and mental" culture is not solving anything.
@KuriGohan&Kamehameha It is so annoying that we have these British influencers who keep telling people seek therapy and to talk to someone if a person is mentally ill.
These celebrities don't get it they have an army of caring friends, families, fans and easy acess to mental health care.

Not everyone has such support or care.

Last edited:
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
The guys a solicitor - not to be trusted. They are all a bunch of cunts in labour, green, etc. No it wouldn't make any difference. They all live in large houses, use tax payers money for "expenses", all went to similar schools, some are thick as shit and someone earn a living sending their children to private school (Diane abbot is a good example).

Every party - the lot of them. Cunts. When I mentioned the WEF - that's conservative, labour and greens. All these twats are in it for themselves and power. I haven't voted for years now - what the fuck is the point? People at the top and EVERYONE else. Don't fall into the trap of "oh that party isn't so bad" - same as Spain, same as Italy, same as USA.

Remember in the UK you are spoken to based on CLASS. All politicians are top class regardless of what they say.
@Throwawayacc3 The problem with the UK is nobody cares about your issues unless you are middle class. We see this all the time with missing people cases and also victims of police brutality. In Britain middle class lives matter.

It was so annoying seeing on the TV and all the newspapers white middle class women now expressing concern about police brutality because a white attractive Middle class woman called Sarah Everard was raped and murdered by a police officer during the UK lockdown. These women were acting like brutality is something new it was disgusting and frustrating to watch.

There have been high profile cases of police brutality and harassment of working class British including white working class brits, sex workers, LGBT community, ethic minority groups and marginalised groups but nobody cared when it happened. For years these marginalised groups have been complaining and fighting for justice. The media and politicians didn't care because it was happening because it happened to the marginalised and saw it as "not their problem". When a white middle class women gets killed by police now the media and politicians wants to discuss police brutality all because she was one of their own.

• Hmph!
Reactions: kitty_kat
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
@bunny_brownie9 Horrible nurse, evil woman some people are not fit to be nurses. I do not understand why people go into healthcare if they have no compassion for human suffering.

I knew a woman who was a qualified NHS nurse and my mum used to hang out with her when her daughter attended the same school my sister used to attend. Her views on mental health were absolutely disgusting. She never specialised in mental health nursing.

The woman once said " I could never be a mental health nurse" with a disgusted look she then said "Postnatal depression God blesses you with a child and now you are depressed, if you didn't want it you should have had an abortion. " when it came to mental illnesses her attitudes were so dismissive and cold. To her mentally ill were just weak and inconvenience to everybody.

@KuriGohan&Kamehameha It is so annoying that we have these British influencers who keep telling people seek therapy and to talk to someone if a person is mentally ill.
These celebrities don't get it they have an army of caring friends, families, fans and easy acess to mental health care.

Not everyone has such support or care.

Wow, that nurse sounds so *lovely*. I would hate to be in her care. Unfortunately, many people go into helping professions for the money and status, knowing that they can boss around vunerable people and be treated as an authority figure.

I did a degree where many of my course mates went on to feed into postgraduate medicine, and these were the sorts of characters who had no business being anywhere near a patient, but came from upper crust families where doing a medical career was expected, or they simply found various pathologies to be interesting.

Which, a good scientist or academic does not necessarily make a good doctor, if they lack compassion and the ability to emphasize. Especially when these people act like they are some sort of House MD genius despite googling everything in front of you lol.

It's ironic in a sad way that I found more support and empathy via a random support worker/counselor at my university than ANY doctor or nurse I have encountered in the NHS. That support worker was the first medically-aligned professional who did not try to minimise my pain or not take it seriously so that I wouldn't come back and ask for more help. This shows a complete failing of the healthcare system, imo.

You are so right that celebrities are living in an entirely different reality to the common person, and are out of touch with how those without a wide network of support live their lives. Hell, I know someone who went to a private therapist for a long time and was getting charged £75 a week for many months because the NHS wouldn't offer shit. How many people can afford such a hefty weekly expense?

In the end it didn't even help her either, so she had lost nearly a thousand pounds for no results. I don't think all of these virtue signalling celebrities realize this is the reality of healthcare in the UK, you get thrown some scraps and are forced to pay privately for any services if you want anything done. Not to mention, the awful scenarios where you pour your heart out to them and they do nothing but make you feel worse, then send you out the door empty handed with no actual support or help, only trite, cookie cutter advice that everyone knows like force yourself to exercise more.

Throughout my entire university degree, there was mental health messaging EVERYWHERE, but I realized that these sentiments were not directed towards people like me, they are geared towards the average person who has lots of external support, safety nets, and suffers from what would be labeled as mild and short term problems. There is absolutely 0 acknowledgement of long-term, complicated conditions, and it all gets lumped together because many people sincerely don't know any better. I want to cry every time I have to read some faux nice suicide prevention bs that says your family loves you and would miss you, cause I don't have any bloody family. They don't acknowledge that there are people in that situation, ever.

Despite having a PTSD diagnosis for many years (albeit I got the diagnosis before I was living in the UK) the NHS has never once acknowledged that I have PTSD, despite it being made clear that I have a diagnosis and that I suffered from a lot of trauma in my life. They deliberately call everything I experience a little bit of anxiety, in any correspondence or documentation. It fucks me right off, because I know this lying behavior is done on purpose so that they don't have to offer any support for my complicated condition, while they already ignore my physical health problems too.

It has been the entire medical profession that ultimately sabotaged my mental health, and yet all I see everywhere is that help is out there. What help? Being spoken to like a petulant child?