GiveMeNovacaine

GiveMeNovacaine

Jun 11, 2018
I did some snooping on exit site and managed to get some insights into september issue...

1. They have added 2gram Propranolol to regime, and that too to be mixed with SN . meaning 25g SN + 2gm propranolol in water.
2. dosage remains unchanged at 25gram but they now also say 35gram for people over 100kg.
3. rest of the regime remains unchanged.

this is in no way complete update, this is what I am able to gather....

So is this the exact latest regimen from Peaceful Pill?:
30 minutes before the SN: 30mg of metoclopramide & 800mg of Tagamet.
25 grams of SN in 50-100ml of water (optional: mix 2gm of Propranolol in the water with the SN for a smoother exit).

Reactions: a.n.kirillov
W

walkingdead1

Sep 13, 2019
25 grams of SN in 50-100ml of water (optional: mix 2gm of Propranolol in the water with the SN for a smoother exit).

I would recommend a 48hrs regimen.

Trainwreck

Trainwreck

Student
Sep 11, 2019
Does the latest PP guide still say 40 minutes for death? That seems really low. I remember someone saying you wanted a good 6 hours of alone time to be certain, but I sure hope it doesn't take that long.

Reactions: heylightiforgot
DeathImminent

DeathImminent

Experienced
Aug 9, 2019
Does the latest PP guide still say 40 minutes for death? That seems really low. I remember someone saying you wanted a good 6 hours of alone time to be certain, but I sure hope it doesn't take that long.
If you stop breathing for example due to CNS depression (heroin od) you are dead within 1 hour, SN is basically stopping your oxygen getting into your brain. So it makes sence you are dead by 40 minutes mark

Reactions: Stan and Trainwreck
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Thanks for that. Used to be anti emetics 1 hour before. I thought peak action of them only after an hour. That's confusing. Also thought previously should be a bit of a gap between anti emetics and antacid. Maybe that doesn't matter.

Used to be 15 g sn I think. That's quite an increase.

W

whereisfreedom

Student
Feb 3, 2019
goddammit, every week a new sn-regime.
Is the Peaceful Pill eHandbook September 2019 available here? I can only find from March.

Last edited:
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
problem is that when people see 'recommended', it becomes 'essential' Minimum you need for this method is the SN itself.

Reactions: Raggas, Dawn0071111 and Neville1
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
problem is that when people see 'recommended', it becomes 'essential' Minimum you need for this method is the SN itself.
If anything help to ensure that it will no fail, then it's a requirement to me. I prefer to not leave anything to chance.

Reactions: mackav31i and Dawn0071111
Subhuman

Subhuman

Student
Jun 28, 2019
Please don't tell me they changed the timing of the anti emetics as well -_-

You know what, I can't handle all these changes and I sure as hell am not knowledgeable enough to determine which method is the best one, so I'm just going to to follow the directions in the wiki and hope for the best

Reactions: cappuccinogirl and pleasethistime
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Please don't tell me they changed the timing of the anti emetics as well -_-

You know what, I can't handle all these changes and I sure as hell am not knowledgeable enough to determine which method is the best one, so I'm just going to to follow the directions in the wiki and hope for the best
People have been successful with that so its proven.

If anything help to ensure that it will no fail, then it's a requirement to me. I prefer to not leave anything to chance.
And I agree completely with that statement. It's just that I see other members making statements regarding excruciating pain, burning mouth, blindness and all sorts which doesn't help the cause. The 'new' regime now needs another prescription only drug, and a hell of a lot of it. Will detract people from seeing it as a straight forward peaceful method

Reactions: Raggas, throwaway_2620 and Subhuman
deltahead

deltahead

Student
May 28, 2019
about the 48 hour regimen: is it 2 or 3 days long? for example, taking the meto today and then taking SN tomorrow would just be 24 hours, wouldn't it? taking meto today, tomorrow, then taking cimetidine+the SN on friday would be 48 hours. i've heard mixed posts on this and i'd like some clarification. maybe i'm just an idiot.

also, the ppeh recommends 800mg of cimetidine. mine is 200mg. do i have to take 4 doses of it along with the final meto dose? seems excessive.

Trainwreck

Trainwreck

Student
Sep 11, 2019
People have been successful with that so its proven.

And I agree completely with that statement. It's just that I see other members making statements regarding excruciating pain, burning mouth, blindness and all sorts which doesn't help the cause. The 'new' regime now needs another prescription only drug, and a hell of a lot of it. Will detract people from seeing it as a straight forward peaceful method

Excruciating pain? People have really said that? Were they suspected trolls, or people that seemed trustworthy?

Reactions: Dawn0071111
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Excruciating pain? People have really said that? Were they suspected trolls, or people that seemed trustworthy?
Sadly I have seen it being written more than once by different people, reason why I put the words 'factoid hunter' under my name. Whether it was intentional to begin with, and then propagated by innocents I don't know

• Aww..
Reactions: Trainwreck
Trainwreck

Trainwreck

Student
Sep 11, 2019
I'm hoping I go like funky did. He was relaxed and had no awful side effects.

Reactions: Stan
R

RightToExit

Sep 25, 2019
I would recommend a 48hrs regimen.

Why do you think this is better? I would prefer not to pre-commit to any specific time 2 days in advance, so I would prefer a stat dose.

Also, if someone can answer:

Is Ranitidine a good enough substitute for Cimetidine? I couldn't get Cimetidine, and they both are supposed to reduce stomach acid production. I was planning on taking three tablets together with three tablets of Metoclopramide 45 minutes before taking the SN.

Has anyone had a bad batch of SN? Since I'm closing in on the time I want to cbt, I've been worrying about "what if I got a bad batch". The brand is LW, which I guess is reputable? Sorry for so many questions the past couple days, I'm just scared to death of failing.

I bought mine directly from a lab, but despite this, I am considering to purchase a test kit from the Exit shop to be on the safe side.

Last edited:
N

Neville1

Student
Aug 26, 2019
@RightToExit
Forum rules prohibit putting the websites of sources in posts. Sources can be shared in PMs. Following the 48 hour regimen is said to be more effective. The only source I have for that is the guide by Dr. Admiraal and others (WOZZ group).
Ranitidine is fine.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/page-138#post-375728
Welcome to the group.

Edit:
It's easy to overlook the prohibition of sources in rules. It's under personal information.
Don't hesitate to ask for help. There's people here with knowledge of most methods for an attempt.
Edit2: I should have added that, in the only 2 reported failures on this site of those following recommended regimen, the stat antiemetic dose was taken.

Last edited:
Reactions: Science Is Scary, RightToExit, Stan and 1 other person
R

RightToExit

Sep 25, 2019
@RightToExit
Forum rules prohibit putting the websites of sources in posts. Sources can be shared in PMs. Following the 48 hour regimen is said to be more effective. The only source I have for that is the guide by Dr. Admiraal and others (WOZZ group).
Ranitidine is fine.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/page-138#post-375728
Welcome to the group.
Okay, I removed the name of the website from my post; unfortunately this makes it harder to help each other to identify potential scammers. Thanks for the other answers btw.

Trainwreck

Trainwreck

Student
Sep 11, 2019
Damn, I wish I had known about propranolol before I made my order at ADC. Just got the domperidone in the mail today.

edit: I'm actually considering ordering it, but damn, that would be at least another 2 weeks. I'm guessing I want the ciplar 10 mg pills, and not the ciplar La 40 mg pills?

2nd edit: nevermind, I just realized that's 200 freakin pills. I'd never get all that down in addition to the rest of the protocol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan and Neville1
Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
Anyone who ordered their meto from ADC have to sign for it when it came? Post office left a note on my mailbox that I missed a delivery but when I showed up the next day they said they didn't have anything for me. The note they left got thrown out by accident with some junk mail
Yes you have to sign for it.
The only thing that's setting me back is obtaining the Meto. Is there a reliable online source I can obtain it without a prescription? I tried all day chemist and during the checkout process it asked for doctor/prescription information ☹
Just leave it blank.... I got mine

Reactions: throwaway_2620
Trainwreck

Trainwreck

Student
Sep 11, 2019
Yes you have to sign for it.

Just leave it blank.... I got mine

Yep, I've been ordering my meds from ADC for years and never had a script. My first order was some time ago, so I don't remember if I had to provide my drivers license (some people say they have). I feel fairly certain I didn't, but maybe they've changed their policy since I originally made my account.

Reactions: Windofmysoul67
W

Windofmysoul67

Sep 4, 2019
Yep, I've been ordering my meds from ADC for years and never had a script. My first order was some time ago, so I don't remember if I had to provide my drivers license (some people say they have). I feel fairly certain I didn't, but maybe they've changed their policy since I originally made my account.
Could you please let me know what ADC is so I too can order what I require?? Thank you!

NegativeSymptoms

NegativeSymptoms

trying to recover
Sep 4, 2019
How salty is the SN compared to regular salt (NaCl)? I just tried drinking 20g/200ml solution with regular salt and the taste was too bad.

Reactions: Roger
P

Persil

Sep 23, 2019
Hey guys, someone suggested telling gp about nausea. It worked and she prescribed me meto. So which idea is better:

1. meto + size 0 acid resistant capsules

or

2. meto+ size 000 gelatin capsules + ar?

Last edited:
W

whereisfreedom

Student
Feb 3, 2019
If SN is sooo painless, safe and SN with the other stuff like MCP, Ranitidine & Propranolol cheap and easily available why US-states don't use it in their executions?
Have you ever asked yourself this question?

H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
Hello.

What is the recommended dose of Famotidine? I looked everywhere but I couldn't find any info. The ones I have come in 10 mg tablets and the box says that you shouldn't take more than two.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
If SN is sooo painless, safe and SN with the other stuff like MCP, Ranitidine & Propranolol cheap and easily available why US-states don't use it in their executions?
No..And not likely to ask either. Bit like asking why they don't use a firing squad - that's effective as well

Reactions: autumnal, woxihuanni and Trainwreck
Trainwreck

Trainwreck

Student
Sep 11, 2019

Why don't they use heroin, or hanging, or helium, or gunshot? There are many ways to die, who knows why the government chooses the methods they do. Plus, SN seems to be kind of a "newish" fad, from what I understand.

edit: also just wanted to say that the government is so backwards, and they do so many moronic things on a daily basis. Plus, look at all the medications on the market that have black box warnings. It's okay to pump someone with cancer full of poison, but god forbid they should try cannabis.

Last edited:
Reactions: timetofly, autumnal, Time and 2 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
If I may add, not everybody gives a fuck what they do across the pond. You guys also put ketchup on everything, so who cares. :tongue:

Reactions: Subhuman, Neville1 and Trainwreck
W

whereisfreedom

Student
Feb 3, 2019
Why don't they use heroin, or hanging, or helium, or gunshot? There are many ways to die, who knows why the government chooses the methods they do. Plus, SN seems to be kind of a "newish" fad, from what I understand.
Oh please. That is bad. You know why some US-States choose letal injection.
Btw, Heroin, helium and a gunshot are bad examples because even heroin overdose can be excruciating and can be lengthy - same with helium.
A gunshot need to be done professional to be fatal.
They want a fast and ''human'' way for the executions because of the news and bad reputation. The did it with N before manufacture of N stopped to deliver it.
And as I read from your (not your posts but generally) posts here about SN, it should be the N substitute.

Reactions: Windofmysoul67