Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Oh please. That is bad. You know why some US-States choose letal injection.
Btw, Heroin, helium and a gunshot are bad examples because even heroin overdose can be excruciating and can be lengthy - same with helium.
A gunshot need to be done professional to be fatal.
They want a fast and ''human'' way for the executions because of the news and bad reputation. The did it with N before manufacture of N stopped to deliver it.
And as I read from your posts here about SN, it should be the N substitute.
Not relevant to this thread

Reactions: Subhuman
N

Neville1

Student
Aug 26, 2019
If SN is sooo painless, safe and SN with the other stuff like MCP, Ranitidine & Propranolol cheap and easily available why US-states don't use it in their executions?
Have you ever asked yourself this question?
@Stan
Firing squad is still legal in Oklahoma and Utah as a secondary method; the last one occuring in 2010 in Utah. Oklahoma is developing inert gas protocol. BTW, opiates, fentanyl, have been used.

Is SN peaceful or relatively painless? It's difficult to answer. PN says all 6 Exit monitored deaths were peaceful. Forum members report nausea, headache, blurry vision and tachycardia. Could some sedation help with that?

SN is not promoted here as the new N. Everyone would agree that death by hypoxia is not ideal but it's very risky (legally and financially) to aquire N. In your post history, you've advised against acquiring it because of such risks. Not having N, what is the alternative?

I don't think that you're pro-lifer but you've only offered advice on avoiding ctb.

@woxihuanni Ketchup is good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Time, Egddios, intheend and 3 others
Tomoe

Tomoe

Feb 12, 2019
How much does the body move/react to SN? Like if I'm in my house but alone in a room and everyone's asleep, would they notice?

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
There was one coroner report of a man sitting in his armchair dead after SN poisoning if that helps in any way

Reactions: Egddios
Trainwreck

Trainwreck

Student
Sep 11, 2019
I think at this point, I've probably learned about all I can about the SN method. Hopefully, I'll have the guts to carry through with it soon.

This should be my final 2 questions on the matter:

1. I tried a tiny bit of domperidone today (just 2.5 mg) and will take another 2.5 before bed. Tomorrow I'll try taking 5 mg twice a day, and work my way up to the recommended 10-15 mg per day regiment. I'm going slow just to be certain my body tolerates it. Any harm, in terms of a successful SN death, of taking it for longer than 48 hours? I won't necessarily be able to set an exact date, because I'll need a "good" gut day to proceed. The last 2 days have been bad gut days, and there is no way I could have stomached all the pills and SN.

2. I've discontinued all my supplements except magnesium. I need to take a good amount each day to keep my guts functional. Does anyone know why the wiki says not to take laxatives prior to the protocol? Magnesium is essentially a natural laxative. I have a few prescriptions I can't discontinue either, but I don't think those will cause a problem.

Thanks for the help everyone! This forum has been pretty imperative to me not screwing things up *knock on wood*.

Edit: one more, is it okay to keep taking zofran or promethazine as needed?

Last edited:
Reactions: Time, intheend, Stan and 1 other person
H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
Hello.

What is the recommended dose of Famotidine? I looked everywhere but I couldn't find any info. The ones I have come in 10 mg tablets and the box says that you shouldn't take more than two.
Never mind, I just found out that Famotidine is actually stronger than Metoclopramide, so 2 should be fine.

Also, if anyone has the PDF of the latest Peaceful Pill Handbook, I'd gladly accept it. I can recieve PMs now as a member, can't I?

Reactions: intheend
W

Windofmysoul67

Sep 4, 2019
I think at this point, I've probably learned about all I can about the SN method. Hopefully, I'll have the guts to carry through with it soon.

This should be my final 2 questions on the matter:

1. I tried a tiny bit of domperidone today (just 2.5 mg) and will take another 2.5 before bed. Tomorrow I'll try taking 5 mg twice a day, and work my way up to the recommended 10-15 mg per day regiment. I'm going slow just to be certain my body tolerates it. Any harm, in terms of a successful SN death, of taking it for longer than 48 hours? I won't necessarily be able to set an exact date, because I'll need a "good" gut day to proceed. The last 2 days have been bad gut days, and there is no way I could have stomached all the pills and SN.

2. I've discontinued all my supplements except magnesium. I need to take a good amount each day to keep my guts functional. Does anyone know why the wiki says not to take laxatives prior to the protocol? Magnesium is essentially a natural laxative. I have a few prescriptions I can't discontinue either, but I don't think those will cause a problem.

Thanks for the help everyone! This forum has been pretty imperative to me not screwing things up *knock on wood*.

Edit: one more, is it okay to keep taking zofran or promethazine as needed?
I hope you find the peace you seek!! I keep hoping to be brave enough too. I don't understand how I find the will to carry on in my broken state and yet can't find the strength to ctb??!! Why is that?? Especially as I know the relief and peace will be beyond amazing!!

Reactions: intheend
R

Rdc

Student
Aug 24, 2019
Just a few questions if anyone knows the answers it would be appreciated.

1)Will placing the SN in capsules help reduce the liklihood of throwing up or just make it easier to swallow?

2) Does placing the SN in capsules reduce its effectiveness to CTB?

3) Does it make a difference whether the SN is pharmaceutical grade vs food grade? I was planning on ordering the food grade from a major online retailer and the brand is loudwolf that is 99.6% food grade pure.

4) .is the recommended dose still 15mg? If I throw up should I have a second batch prepared to drink immediately or even if throwing up will enough remain in my stomach to do its job?

5) If manner of death is through suffocation how is it possible that a failed SN attempt will result in no harm? Wouldn't depriving your brain and other organs of oxygen result in some kind of damage?

Last edited:
Reactions: intheend and GlowingCactus
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Never mind, I just found out that Famotidine is actually stronger than Metoclopramide, so 2 should be fine.

Famotidine (Pepcid) and Metoclopramide (Reglan) are completely different drugs that do completely different things.

Reactions: MistakesHappen
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
Just got my SN in the mail today. So surreal being able to hold the means of my self-deliverance in my hand. I swear, life gets more surreal with each passing year it seems.

Reactions: Time, Egddios, heylightiforgot and 1 other person
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
5) If manner of death is through suffocation how is it possible that a failed SN attempt will result in no harm? Wouldn't depriving your brain and other organs of oxygen result in some kind of damage?

The antidote, methylene blue, is effective as long as there's blood flow. Concurrently, an adaptive physiologic mechanism (nNOS) adjusts the blood flow and oxygen delivering to the brain. So if there be any chance of brain injury, it's very slim. Source: http://web.archive.org/web/20190801191124/https://8ch.net/suicide/res/36478.html#q47839

Reactions: Kikoo Loool, littlelady774 and throwaway_2620
H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
Famotidine (Pepcid) and Metoclopramide (Reglan) are completely different drugs that do completely different things.
Is that so? I could've sworn I read on here that it's a viable substitute. I'll have to look into this a bit, thanks.
EDIT: I mean as a substitute of Tagamet, not Meto, I have no idea what I've been writing.

Last edited:
Reactions: gingerplum
Trainwreck

Trainwreck

Student
Sep 11, 2019
Crosspost from my domperidone thread. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Will ranitidine render the last/stat dose of domperidone ineffective?

I was reading about domperidone (motilium) and came across this:

"Do not take medicines that neutralise or reduce the amount of stomach acid, such as antacids. Do not take medicines that neutralise stomach acid or medicines that reduce the production of stomach acid within 2 hours of taking MOTILIUM. This is because sufficient stomach acid is required to ensure that MOTILIUM is properly absorbed by the body."

Reactions: irrelevant_string, RightToExit, Yoffi and 2 others
W

welshie84

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Just bought sn online. Just need to find meto that doesn't involve bitcoin as such
Dimenhydrinate 50mg... is this any good as a antimetic?

Last edited:
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Crosspost from my domperidone thread. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Will ranitidine render the last/stat dose of domperidone ineffective?

"Do not take medicines that neutralise or reduce the amount of stomach acid, such as antacids. Do not take medicines that neutralise stomach acid or medicines that reduce the production of stomach acid within 2 hours of taking MOTILIUM. This is because sufficient stomach acid is required to ensure that MOTILIUM is properly absorbed by the body."
That's interesting... so, any kind of H2 blockers (tagamet, pepcid, zantac) or even any PPI's (medium, prilosec, prevacid) are going to be contraindicated with Domperidone.

Really sharp-eyed catch, Trainwreck! This is really important and needs to be noted somewhere; in fact, it seems to me like Domperidone should probably be taken off the list.

Reactions: RightToExit, Yoffi, Trainwreck and 1 other person
B

babydeer

Sep 28, 2019
My local drugstores sell Tagamet in 200mg tablets. I believe 800mg is the recommended amount. Does that mean 800mg tablets or can I take 4 200mg tablets? Thanks!

Trainwreck

Trainwreck

Student
Sep 11, 2019
My local drugstores sell Tagamet in 200mg tablets. I believe 800mg is the recommended amount. Does that mean 800mg tablets or can I take 4 200mg tablets? Thanks!

Four 200 mg tablets are fine.

Today I've taken two 5 mg tablets of domperidone. Unfortunately, I don't think my body likes them. Mild tachycardia, mild headache, mild anxiety, extreme fatigue, and diarrhea (I'm usually constipated) at such a low dose in not good. I'll try taking another 5 mg tonight, but I'm worried I won't be able to tolerate the 48 hour regiment and definitely not the stat dose. I might have to settle for zofran and put the SN in capsules.

• Aww..
Reactions: Boochky
B

babydeer

Sep 28, 2019
Four 200 mg tablets are fine.

Today I've taken two 5 mg tablets of domperidone. Unfortunately, I don't think my body likes them. Mild tachycardia, mild headache, mild anxiety, extreme fatigue, and diarrhea (I'm usually constipated) at such a low dose in not good. I'll try taking another 5 mg tonight, but I'm worried I won't be able to tolerate the 48 hour regiment and definitely not the stat dose. I might have to settle for zofran and put the SN in capsules.
Thanks so much I'm gonna go run out and by them right now! They're just down the street :) I'm so sorry to hear domperidone is not working for you, I wish you the best. Hope zofran has some better results.

Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
That's interesting... so, any kind of H2 blockers (tagamet, pepcid, zantac) or even any PPI's (medium, prilosec, prevacid) are going to be contraindicated with Domperidone.

Really sharp-eyed catch, Trainwreck! This is really important and needs to be noted somewhere; in fact, it seems to me like Domperidone should probably be taken off the list.
If you fast long enough the acid-reducer may not be necessary.

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
If you fast long enough the acid-reducer may not be necessary.
Maybe. But the acid reducers are protocol because of the reaction SN has with gastric acid.

H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
I'm not an expert on this stuff, but from the Janssen datasheet:

I might be missing something, but what's the point of a 48-hour regimen if it doesn't accumulate?

I'm also worried. Domperidone is the only antiemetic I have.

Attachments

• Motilium.pdf
    209.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Reactions: Time, irrelevant_string and gingerplum
J

Jeev1

Sep 13, 2019
Hi all, Sorry, wrong place....but please help me how to create a new thread

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
I'm not sure what exactly the interaction would be between metal and anti-gastroprokinetic meds. Like Kevin Spacey in the film, they will all undoubtedly allow a high level of masturbation so questions are not asked directly
I'm going to assume you're off your meds or having a stroke.
I'm not an expert on this stuff, but from the Janssen datasheet:

View attachment 16687

I might be missing something, but what's the point of a 48-hour regimen if it doesn't accumulate?

I'm also worried. Domperidone is the only antiemetic I have.
Let me think about that. I don't know the half-life of the other anti-emetics like meto, either, so I don't know if any of them are cumulative.

Maybe there's some value added by keeping dopamine blocked for 48 hrs. This is a really great question, but I just don't know. We really need a pharmacist.

Last edited:
Wyntergirl

Wyntergirl

Aug 22, 2019
I see a listing for meto by the Greek guy on EBay in the US. Not a bad price either. But since it's illegal without a prescription here I'm scared to order it, especially since I would probably need it sent to my campus mail center.

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
I see a listing for meto by the Greek guy on EBay in the US. Not a bad price either. But since it's illegal without a prescription here I'm scared to order it, especially since I would probably need it sent to my campus mail center.
It's nothing you would ever get in trouble for, I promise. Yes, technically it's illegal, but no one ever gets charged or prosecuted for benign drugs. It's not a controlled substance, so no one cares.

Reactions: Notf1xable, Astral316 and Wyntergirl
Wyntergirl

Wyntergirl

Aug 22, 2019
It's nothing you would ever get in trouble for, I promise. Yes, technically it's illegal, but no one ever gets charged or prosecuted for benign drugs. It's not a controlled substance, so no one cares.
Thank you that makes me feel better. I'm considering going with SN since night night and partial don't seem to be working out

Reactions: Boochky and gingerplum
G

GlowingCactus

Student
Oct 19, 2018

Is that problem specific to Domperidone or is it the same thing with Metoclopramide ?

Reactions: littlelady774