• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Wyntergirl

Wyntergirl

Aug 22, 2019
It's what I have and it's worked for at least 2 people.
When it arrives it says it is labeled ORM-D. Is there any specific procedure for when it arrives? Do you have to sign for it or do anything or does it just show up? I'm afraid to have it sent to my campus mail center since it's a chemical I'm not sure if they'll freak out or something.

L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
Is Loudwolf a good brand to get?

So I see here, but as you can see by that comment some people are trying to pressure them to stop selling it.
The latest PPeH update recommends 25g SN for the average person + 2g Propanolol (to prevent increased heart rate from compensating the oxygen deprivation).

Do they say that if you are bigger than average you need more?

Last edited:
Trainwreck

Trainwreck

Student
Sep 11, 2019
My SN from eBay came today (I was worried the stuff I bought on amazon had sat in my hot mailbox too long). I would like to carry out my plan tomorrow night. I've taken 20mg of domperidone today (in four 5 mg doses), and will take 10mg more before bed. I will also take some promethazine, because last night I woke up only half an hour after I went to sleep with nausea and a vestibular migraine. Here is my plan for tomorrow:

8 am - 10mg domperidone

Eat/drink very lightly throughout day and only take essential meds.

4pm - 10 mg domperidone and begin fasting (maybe some sips of water here and there)

12am - 20 mg domperidone & 8mg ondansetron

12:15 - 300 mg ranitidine & 1500mg Tylenol

1am - 15g SN in 100ml water & 5 mg clonazapam (have a backup cup of another 15g of SN ready if needed). I went with this dose because I'm 83 pounds.

Anything you would change? I also bought one of those ReliefBands (an electronic gizmo that is supposed to help with nausea) which I will turn on about 30 minutes prior to the SN.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: dras23, Egddios, Hurry and 2 others
S

Strangeasangels

Student
May 23, 2019
Would zofran work? I already have some of these.

L

lightsoutnow

Sep 18, 2019
My SN from eBay came today (I was worried the stuff I bought on amazon had sat in my hot mailbox too long). I would like to carry out my plan tomorrow night. I've taken 20mg of domperidone today (in four 5 mg doses), and will take 10mg more before bed. I will also take some promethazine, because last night I woke up only half an hour after I went to sleep with nausea and a vestibular migraine. Here is my plan for tomorrow:

8 am - 10mg domperidone

4pm - 10 mg domperidone and begin fasting (maybe some sips of water here and there)

1am - 15mg SN in 100ml water & 5 mg clonazapam (have a backup cup of another 15mg of SN ready if needed). I went with this dose because I'm 83 pounds.

Anything you would change? I also bought one of those ReliefBands (an electronic gizmo that is supposed to help with nausea) which I will turn on about 30 minutes prior to the SN.
Do you mind sharing the seller's URL with me via PM? I'm not so sure who's reliable there

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019

8 am - 10mg domperidone

1am - 15mg SN in 100ml water & 5 mg clonazapam (have a backup cup of another 15mg of SN ready if needed). I went with this dose because I'm 83 pounds.

Assuming that "15mg SN" is a typo, everything seems OK. Just 5mg Clonazepam is a very light dose. Also, it's a long acting benzo, and will kick in slowly.

Reactions: Trainwreck
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
Does SN hurt your throat after consumed?

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
Does SN hurt your throat after consumed?
In 75-100ml of water, it should not. It's just unpleasant, so chewing an ice cube or two on top would alleviate a bit.

Last edited:
Trainwreck

Trainwreck

Student
Sep 11, 2019
Assuming that "15mg SN" is a typo, everything seems OK. Just 5mg Clonazepam is a very light dose. Also, it's a long acting benzo, and will kick in slowly.

Oops, yeah, I meant grams. I'm a little unsure how to time the benzos, as well as how many to take. I take Ativan on occasion at .5 mg, so my tolerance should be fairly low. I actually have a pretty big stash that I built up a couple years ago. I only have a handful of clonazepam, but they are fresh. My goal with the benzos is mostly just to make sure I'm out cold while my body is dying, and if it suppresses seizures, that's definitely a plus. I maybe should take something a little earlier, because I know I'll be scared to death come tomorrow night.

Do you mind sharing the seller's URL with me via PM? I'm not so sure who's reliable there

You don't have enough posts to get PMs, but in the US, I've only seen one seller on eBay.

Reactions: Egddios
S

SprocketFiend

Sep 28, 2019
Hello all! I have been lurking on this thread for some time, and I have read all 160 pages, as well as the PPeH and everything else I could find on the topic. I am a safety inspector and hazmat coordinator by trade, so it is in my nature to be as informed and as thorough as possible. That being said, I have decided to share my regimen and plan, at the mercy of the general consensus.

I live in NorCal (in the US), and I have come to the conclusion that the safest course of action is to reserve a campground for the day I plan to CTB through 2 days past the day I plan to CTB. The time of year means that there should not be many people around my campsite, and no one should come looking for me until at least 2 days past my planned ingestion of SN. I have purchased and received 2 different brands of SN. Should this fail, I have also purchased SN and I will ingest an additional 15g of this product should the LoudWolf brand prove to be ineffective. I do not anticipate this happening but I thought it wise to have a backup source of SN on hand, just in case.

For the record, I am extremely thin, around 115lbs (52kg). For this reason, I believe that 15g of SN should be more than enough for me. If it proves to be too much, which I also considered as possible, I am relying on the relatively remote location of my campsite being enough to keep anyone from noticing any sounds I may cause from vomiting, seizing, or crying out in pain.

Please correct me if you see anything out of sorts:

11 October (Friday)
2300: start fast (no food, liquids (alcohol) ok)

12 October (Saturday)
0530: 10mg Primperan
1330: 10mg Primperan
2130: 10mg Primperan

13 October (Sunday)
1200: start total fast (only water)
2130: 30mg Primperan

14 October (Monday)
1430: head to campground
2130: 20-30mg Primperan
2145: 800mg Tagamet
2150: 1000mg Ibuprofen(?)
2230: 15-20g SN in 75-100mL water

I wish to fast for 72 hours for meditative reasons. I often fast in times of distress and so this is a personal choice for me, as it will be calming for me. I know that physiologically you do not need to fast for more than 8 hours, so do not read my schedule and feel pressured to fast for more than 8 hours.

My biggest question is regarding the use of ibuprofen or other OTC painkillers. I have seen a few posts about ibuprofen in particular increasing the chance of gastric distress. Can anyone confirm or deny? I would like to take some precaution against probable headache, and I do not wish to seek out benzos or other prescription painkillers/sedatives.

Additionally, I would like to offer as support to those afraid of seizures: I used to have seizures as a teenager, and I can assure you that they are NOT painful. You will not know they are happening. When you become conscious after a seizure, you will remember nothing. You will wake up from the seizure merely confused. Please do not be afraid.

Please feel free to PM me regarding any questions, if you do not feel comfortable asking them in this thread. I am very glad to be part of this welcoming community.

Reactions: dras23, Time, Madame Psychosis and 11 others
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
Oops, yeah, I meant grams. I'm a little unsure how to time the benzos, as well as how many to take. I take Ativan on occasion at .5 mg, so my tolerance should be fairly low. I actually have a pretty big stash that I built up a couple years ago. I only have a handful of clonazepam, but they are fresh. My goal with the benzos is mostly just to make sure I'm out cold while my body is dying, and if it suppresses seizures, that's definitely a plus. I maybe should take something a little earlier, because I know I'll be scared to death come tomorrow night.
The only bezo I know that works for seizures, is Diazepam/Valium. If you have some, you can combine. It is also long acting, but rather weak, compared to Clonazepam. Ativan works for some, but I find it useless. Maybe because of tolerance. Clonazepam will kick in 30-60 minutes, usually.

Reactions: Trainwreck
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
My biggest question is regarding the use of ibuprofen or other OTC painkillers. I have seen a few posts about ibuprofen in particular increasing the chance of gastric distress. Can anyone confirm or deny? I would like to take some precaution against probable headache, and I do not wish to seek out benzos or other prescription painkillers/sedatives.
Hi - that's a hell of a first post and thank you for sharing

I can only offer advice on the paragraph above. The headache, if you get one actually comes from the result of low blood pressure. I am not sure whether paracetamol or ibuprofen actually helps but there is no harm in trying. Ibuprofen does come with a warning regarding stomach conditions and over long term use can give you ulcers and they normally direct you to take them with a snack. Paracetamol is much more gentler on the stomach.

I wish you luck on your journey and hope all goes well.

Reactions: SprocketFiend and Trainwreck
Trainwreck

Trainwreck

Student
Sep 11, 2019
Hello all! I have been lurking on this thread for some time, and I have read all 160 pages, as well as the PPeH and everything else I could find on the topic. I am a safety inspector and hazmat coordinator by trade, so it is in my nature to be as informed and as thorough as possible. That being said, I have decided to share my regimen and plan, at the mercy of the general consensus.

I live in NorCal (in the US), and I have come to the conclusion that the safest course of action is to reserve a campground for the day I plan to CTB through 2 days past the day I plan to CTB. The time of year means that there should not be many people around my campsite, and no one should come looking for me until at least 2 days past my planned ingestion of SN. I have purchased and received 2 different brands of SN. My primary brand will the the popular LoudWolf brand available in the US. Should this fail, I have also purchased SN from Duda Energy and I will ingest an additional 15g of this product should the LoudWolf brand prove to be ineffective. I do not anticipate this happening but I thought it wise to have a backup source of SN on hand, just in case.

For the record, I am extremely thin, around 115lbs (52kg). For this reason, I believe that 15g of SN should be more than enough for me. If it proves to be too much, which I also considered as possible, I am relying on the relatively remote location of my campsite being enough to keep anyone from noticing any sounds I may cause from vomiting, seizing, or crying out in pain.

Please correct me if you see anything out of sorts:

11 October (Friday)
2300: start fast (no food, liquids (alcohol) ok)

12 October (Saturday)
2130: 10mg Primperan

13 October (Sunday)
1200: start total fast (only water)
2130: 30mg Primperan

14 October (Monday)
1430: head to campground
2130: 20-30mg Primperan
2145: 800mg Tagamet
2150: 1000mg Ibuprofen(?)
2230: 15-20g SN in 75-100mL water

I wish to fast for 72 hours for meditative reasons. I often fast in times of distress and so this is a personal choice for me, as it will be calming for me. I know that physiologically you do not need to fast used for more than 8 hours, so do not read my schedule and feel pressured to fast for more than 8 hours.

Additionally, I would like to offer as support to those afraid of seizures: I used to have seizures as a teenager, and I can assure you that they are NOT painful. You will not know they are happening. When you become conscious after a seizure, you will remember nothing. You will wake up from the seizure merely confused. Please do not be afraid.

Please feel free to PM me regarding any questions, if you do not feel comfortable asking them in this thread. I am very glad to be part of this welcoming community.
I'm using Tylenol (acetaminophen) as my headache preventative. That shouldn't cause gastric distress, plus it makes the SN work better according to this site:

Reactions: dras23, Daniela, Egddios and 4 others
S

SprocketFiend

Sep 28, 2019
Thank you @Stan and @Trainwreck for your quick replies! I hope I'm referring to your usernames correctly, I'm old by internet standards so please forgive any missteps in forum etiquette. Trainwreck, I think I may follow your lead and go with acetaminophen instead of ibuprofen in light of your post; I was on the fence between the two but your cite is convincing. Thank you.

Reactions: Stan
Boochky

Boochky

Fat, bipolar, and hairy. (Sorry boys, I’m taken.)
Feb 23, 2019
@SprocketFiend I just wanted to say good job on your prep and ettiquette. I wish you the best. I'm in the Bay now, but I just moved from Redding. I tried to PM you, but you haven't posted enough to have messaging privileges. If you ever have the ability, feel free to hit me up. Take care.

S

SprocketFiend

Sep 28, 2019
@SprocketFiend I just wanted to say good job on your prep and ettiquette. I wish you the best. I'm in the Bay now, but I just moved from Redding. I tried to PM you, but you haven't posted enough to have messaging privileges. If you ever have the ability, feel free to hit me up. Take care.
Oh, I did not know I did not have messaging privileges! Forgive me, anyone who has tried to message me. @Boochky, I am also in the Bay, small world! I'll message you when I've achieved the ability. I know Redding, beautiful area.

And to stay on topic in the thread, @Trainwreck, what dosage acetaminophen do you plan on taking and how long before SN do you intend on taking it? If I may ask, when do you plan on CTB? Please do not feel pressured to answer if that is a sensitive question.

I am so happy to have found this community. You all seem so thoughtful and caring. I hope to contribute as much as I am able before I go. I am in favor of providing live updates on my day, if I have phone service at my campsite. I have found those kinds of posts in particular to be most helpful.
When it arrives it says it is labeled ORM-D. Is there any specific procedure for when it arrives? Do you have to sign for it or do anything or does it just show up? I'm afraid to have it sent to my campus mail center since it's a chemical I'm not sure if they'll freak out or something.

ORM-D means hazardous material in limited quantity. It's a regulatory thing; it means that regulations which normally apply to hazardous materials do not apply to those materials in a designated limited quantity. So I would not worry about that aspect. You will only have to sign for it if the shipper has specifically requested that the receiver must sign for it, which is unlikely in the case of an ORM-D designated package.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyntergirl, Thorn and Boochky
R

RightToExit

Sep 25, 2019
Do they say that if you are bigger than average you need more?

I just checked, they mention 35g for people over 100kg body weight.

They say, 5g SN can be deadly, they recommend 25g for a reliable death and 35g for people over 100kg.

Last edited:
Reactions: Astral316, Trainwreck, lightsoutnow and 2 others
Trainwreck

Trainwreck

Student
Sep 11, 2019
25g! I most certainly want a reliable death, but I'm so scared of being able to keep that much SN down. I'm just a huge bundle of nerves today, and am so scared of this not working. But my fear of continuing on is stronger, so I'm trying to keep it together.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Return2Dust, Astral316, Boochky and 1 other person
S

strangecreature

Sep 23, 2019
If anyone else is trying to buy Zantac (Ranitidine), you may won't find any. When I was searching for Ranitidine, I found a recent article, that they have been withdrawn from the market in my country. I found another article and it turns out my country isn't the only one. I thought I should share this article here if anynone is wondering why they can't find this drug in pharmacies.

• Wow
Reactions: autumnal, Astral316 and Boochky
B

Bluma180

Sep 20, 2019
I just saw my pharmacy still has some Zantac boxes available. Coincidentally, I have an unopened box that expires 04/20 that I had when considering an alternative to using omeprazole for my chronic heartburn.

Reactions: Boochky
Boochky

Boochky

Feb 23, 2019
God, now we have to eBay Zantac too? Yikes!

Reactions: autumnal, Return2Dust and strangecreature
B

Bluma180

Sep 20, 2019
God, now we have to eBay Zantac too? Yikes!

Weird, I just went to see if I could buy some and they said that some of the boxes were recalled from the shelf, so I picked up a pack of 8 that expires 05/22. Not sure what's up, not even management knew exactly but they sold it to me.

Reactions: gingerplum and Boochky
Boochky

Boochky

Feb 23, 2019
Weird, I just went to see if I could buy some and they said that some of the boxes were recalled from the shelf, so I picked up a pack of 8 that expires 05/22. Not sure what's up, not even management knew exactly but they sold it to me.
Maybe they changed the formula and the newer boxes are different? I dunno.

Reactions: Bluma180
S

SprocketFiend

Sep 28, 2019
What about Tagamet?

I was able to find Tagamet on Amazon. I am in the US though, and I have read a few comments about Tagamet being more difficult to find in certain countries. I received mine maybe 4 days after ordering it from Amazon.

S

strangecreature

Sep 23, 2019
What about Tagamet?
Tagamet is a different drug, and it's still on the market in many countries. If I know right, it's OTC in the US. So I don't think it will be removed from selling, unless they find it carcinogenic too or something.

Last edited:
Wyntergirl

Wyntergirl

Aug 22, 2019
If anyone else is trying to buy Zantac (Ranitidine), you may won't find any. When I was searching for Ranitidine, I found a recent article, that they have been withdrawn from the market in my country. I found another article and it turns out my country isn't the only one. I thought I should share this article here if anynone is wondering why they can't find this drug in pharmacies.

Hmm I was wondering why I couldn't find any at CVS... no matter they had Tagamet instead

Reactions: strangecreature