• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JustTooHard

Jul 22, 2022
Pretty much back to normal believe it or not

What a night! Wish it had worked…

• Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen
D

dumbo007

Jul 30, 2022
Vomitting mediated by the dopaminergic pathway is reduced by dopamine blocking antiemetic.

Reactions: outrider567
C

chronicallybroken

Student
Jul 16, 2022
I might be going on holiday to Italy. Can one get SN there? Search is still down so I can't find out that way.

D

dumbo007

Jul 30, 2022
SN is delayed- shipped, enroute. I cant think of what to do. What dk people do in their final days?

StarlightDreamer

StarlightDreamer

Infinity Weaver
Aug 2, 2022
SN is delayed- shipped, enroute. I cant think of what to do. What dk people do in their final days?
I personally see myself listening to sad songs, lamenting that life turned out this way.

legozone

legozone

Dec 14, 2021
Just got my SN today... it's so cute

Reactions: Euthanza, picklemick and Jrmull1993
M

min

Oct 28, 2020
Since they see us talking about it they're going going continue to message us asking. Also, it's not as easy to just search in other countries. Here in America its easier to aquire. This is .CTB by the way, i changed my name. Hope you're doing okay.

It is legit...
hey so so sorry to ask u this but can you please message me the link for IC? i am so sorry

• Aww..
Reactions: Shu
S

sportsguy56

Oct 24, 2020
does someone know how long it takes sn to kill you? I wanna know how long I will have to be alone for to ensure that i'm not saved.

Reactions: Astronauta
legozone

legozone

Dec 14, 2021
where did you get it?
Google is your friend.

Somewhat crazy idea - what if I were to overdose on SSRIs (Sertraline) just before taking SN? Two reasons I thought of this - one is that bradycardia is a symptom of SSRI overdose so I thought this may counteract the tachycardia caused by SN, and the second is that serotonin makes you feel good (it's the idea behind drugs like LSD) so it could make the final moments nicer. Of course, I won't do this without knowing for sure, so could I get an opinion from someone who actually knows this stuff?

Reactions: Euthanza
D

Dittel

Aug 26, 2019
So I bought my SN a few years ago, and it has since clumped and gone fairly solid. It's been stored in a sealed bag in an opaque container since I got it, is it likely to still be effective?

Reactions: LastFlowers, Euthanza and sardobello
D

daffo

Aug 25, 2019
I bought mine too like 3 years ago, always kept closed, and wondering if it is still valid... and also can someone please PM me store online on which buy it? I'm in Italy and I can't find anything... I'm worried my SN is expired and I desperatly need a new batch

Reactions: LastFlowers and Euthanza
Astronauta

Astronauta

Student
Aug 9, 2022
A morte por SN pode se passar por Morte súbita ?Ou morte natural? Sem configurar um ctb?

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Google is your friend.

Somewhat crazy idea - what if I were to overdose on SSRIs (Sertraline) just before taking SN? Two reasons I thought of this - one is that bradycardia is a symptom of SSRI overdose so I thought this may counteract the tachycardia caused by SN, and the second is that serotonin makes you feel good (it's the idea behind drugs like LSD) so it could make the final moments nicer. Of course, I won't do this without knowing for sure, so could I get an opinion from someone who actually knows this stuff?

Wld nt recmmnd

F

forever_in_fear98

Nov 13, 2020
i've been reading this thread for a few days now trying to get all the information i need when the times comes. i currently have Hyoscyamine, dicyclomine, and omeprazole available to me. will any of these work as an antiemetic? if so which one is best?

Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
@forever_in_fear98 None of those medications are antiemetic, however the only one that is sometimes prescribed as an antiemetic is omeprazole, but it's normally because a patient has another underlying upper gastrointestinal issue.

If you don't have access to a dedicated antiemetic such as ondansetron, dexamethasone, or Metoclopramide, you may want to forgo this step and prepare an extra dose or two to account for what you'll loose due to vomiting.

Many people, myself included have been able to get an antiemetic prescribed to them by either their physician l, or seeking out a telemedicine provider. Since most antiemetics are not drugs of abuse, providers are normally okay with writing the prescription.

Reactions: forever_in_fear98 and outrider567
P

popcorn1234

Aug 7, 2022
I tried this method of killing myself when I was 21 years old and I ended up vomiting.

• Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat and Euthanza
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
I tried this method of killing myself when I was 21 years old and I ended up vomiting.
That's a physiological instinct. There are antiemetic medications you can incorporate into your plan, but it's highly reccomended to have several cups of the SN solution to account for what is lost due to regurgitation.

• Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat and Euthanza
F

forever_in_fear98

Nov 13, 2020
@forever_in_fear98 None of those medications are antiemetic, however the only one that is sometimes prescribed as an antiemetic is omeprazole, but it's normally because a patient has another underlying upper gastrointestinal issue.

If you don't have access to a dedicated antiemetic such as ondansetron, dexamethasone, or Metoclopramide, you may want to forgo this step and prepare an extra dose or two to account for what you'll loose due to vomiting.

Many people, myself included have been able to get an antiemetic prescribed to them by either their physician l, or seeking out a telemedicine provider. Since most antiemetics are not drugs of abuse, providers are normally okay with writing the prescription.
thanks for responding. I didn't take into account I could use ondansetron, I'm pretty sure I already have some. if not i'll definitely go with the spare dose option. I appreciate it:-)

S

Sniffer

Jul 12, 2022
Could someone please PM a Propanolol source for EU online please?

Z

Zerengin96

Student
Jun 14, 2022
Can i use pig blood for my SN blood test. You can buy small bottles of pure pig blood here in Germany. I am too much of a pansy to inflict a heavingly bleeding on myself

Reactions: Euthanza
S

sardobello

Jul 30, 2022
Ho comprato anche il mio come 3 anni fa, sempre tenuto chiuso, e mi chiedevo se è ancora valido... e anche qualcuno può scrivermi un messaggio in privato online su cui acquistarlo? Sono in Italia e non riesco a trovare nulla... ho paura che il mio SN sia scaduto e ho un disperato bisogno di un nuovo lotto
Io in italia e lo trovo su vari siti web
ehi, scusami se te lo chiedo ma puoi scrivermi il link per IC? Mi dispiace molto
i want link please

T

Triangle

Jan 29, 2020
Should I be concerned about attempting to obtain antiemetics when I have a documented history of suicidality? I'm not sure if doctors will see it as a red flag, especially since I'm not a strong liar and I'm known to be quite healthy, so trying to feign a condition where I need antiemetics wouldn't be too natural.

In any case I'm still a bit unclear on how important they are. Some seem to suggest that it's just to turn a likely death into a nearly certain death, while others seem to imply that death is unlikely (albeit possible) without it. Since SN doesn't leave permanent effects I'm okay with an element of uncertainty but sometimes people imply that you'll be going at it over and over if you don't have antiemetics..

Also, does anyone know if being a lower weight change or affect anything? I'm 98 pounds but not underweight.