• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Emmie

Emmie

Oct 19, 2021
Does your SN from DD have an expiration date listed on the bottle or the shipping form? Mine doesn't seem to have one.

My SN from IC does have an expiration date right on the packet, however.

T

throwitaway

Aug 20, 2020
can somebody please send me a source for canada? i'm so desperate.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
It was just off of there earlier today.
Also on the sister website if you know where to look it's on there.
It's really strange. Yesterday I was able to find the item on their page. Today it says "404 error, page doesn't exist".

That would make things quite a bit more difficult. Unless a new supplier pops up.
Or maybe they are just out of stock??

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Update in current PPeH: it states that the benefit of an antacid whether it be an H2 antagonist like cimetidine, PPI, or antacid like mylanta cannot be established and therefore no longer advised.
I suppose this is the cause? When was getting found after drank SN:
  • Hospitals sometime follow further procedures, but these were not found to be crucial just supportive, may hasten recovery: Oxygen therapy, Ascorbic acid (MetHb elimination), Cimetidine (reduces hematotoxins).

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I would recommend an acid reducer. I have taken it with stuff that makes me nauseous and it reduces the nausea and pain. If the acid reducer does not have a role in speeding up the CTB, at least it does reduce nausea IMO and from my experience. I've used it with tiny amounts of SN and with other drugs. My H2 of choice is Pepcid (famotidine). It's in the Pepto Bismol aisle in the pharmacy OTC, next to TUMS, etc.

(Off-topic: I cannot see how Pepto Bismol in it's original form - the pink liquid - can possibly reduce nausea. Just thinking about it and seeing it my head makes me want to puke. How can one who is nauseous consume a liquid so unappealing! Anyone for whom it has been beneficial... interested in your opinion)

Reactions: Euthanza and Unsure_about_living
Joeydoe

Joeydoe

Aug 17, 2022
What's the difference between food grade and technical grade sn?
I am a methamphetamine addict. What effect will that have on the SN method?

Last edited:
D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
i'm taking these medicines for my bipolar please someone tell if i can use some of them as an alternative to medicines mentioned in satan's guide
following are the medications i'm on
RISPERIDONE + TRIHEXYPHENIDYL 2MG+2MG
DIVALPROEX SODIUM 500MG
BUPROPION 300MG
ARIPIPRAZOLE 15mg
AND I HAVE PRESCRIPTION FOR
TRIHEYPHENIDYL 2mg
PROPRANOLOL 10mg
You need to post more questions or replies before someone can pm you. Anyway, I believe you risperidone can work as an antiemetic. Check Stan's guide. It binds to D2 receptors but I'm not sure how strongly. I think Stan gives relative binding affinities in his guide. Trihexyphenidyl is just like benadryl. Aripiprazole aka Abilify, is an antipsychotic but I don't think it binds strongly enough to D2 receptors for any antiemetic effect.

Do some more searches on this forum and see what others have to say.

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
I would recommend an acid reducer. I have taken it with stuff that makes me nauseous and it reduces the nausea and pain. If the acid reducer does not have a role in speeding up the CTB, at least it does reduce nausea IMO and from my experience. I've used it with tiny amounts of SN and with other drugs. My H2 of choice is Pepcid (famotidine). It's in the Pepto Bismol aisle in the pharmacy OTC, next to TUMS, etc.

(Off-topic: I cannot see how Pepto Bismol in it's original form - the pink liquid - can possibly reduce nausea. Just thinking about it and seeing it my head makes me want to puke. How can one who is nauseous consume a liquid so unappealing! Anyone for whom it has been beneficial... interested in your opinion)
Gelatine capsules size 000 and 00, probably I'll take this route.
Idk the exact materials difference, but probably the 1-3% consists of different chemicals.
97-99% purity is fine for both lab and food grade.

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I'd say the fast heartbeat probably won't bother you as much. Are you talking about using and drinking the SN?

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I've taken dexedrine. Tachycardia most likely won't bother you. IMO also those who have a really high VO2max... it won't scare them that their HR is around 130bpm. I'm comfortable walking around at 130.

Last edited:
Unlucked

Unlucked

Student
Jul 10, 2019
can somebody please send me a source for canada? i'm so desperate.
Same, I was wondering if someone could PM me, as my previous source from LW is expired / clumped. :C

Any help would be appreciated. I want to get out of here asap.

• Aww..
Reactions: LastFlowers
G

gimzero

Student
Aug 15, 2022
I have my SN but didnt now the purity i wonder why i never hear a cbt from sodium nitrit where i live and mostly hanging method i live greece by the way.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I have my SN but didnt now the purity i wonder why i never hear a cbt from sodium nitrit where i live and mostly hanging method i live greece by the way.
The method has taken off in North America and mostly English speaking countries like UK. But just like the Hibachi-method took off in Asia first and then over years spread to other continents, it's similar with SN.

Cultural differences, language barriers, availability or sometimes different cultures consider different methods as more acceptable than others.
Gun deaths are more prevalent in a country that has more guns, is more comfortable with handling guns etc etc.

SN will become more popular over the next 2-3 years and at the same time jurisdictions will start clamping down on availability of SN.

It's the circle of life (and death) of a suicide method.

Reactions: rationaltake and πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Does anyone know if olanzapine can be used as an anti emetic instead of meto?

Reactions: Sick of it all
Joeydoe

Joeydoe

Aug 17, 2022
Gelatine capsules size 000 and 00, probably I'll take this route.

Idk the exact materials difference, but probably the 1-3% consists of different chemicals.
97-99% purity is fine for both lab and food grade.
The jar says "technical grade - 99%"

G

gimzero

Student
Aug 15, 2022
I have my SN i didnt see the purity but i like to know how many cirlotron can you take! and when.

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Wanted to share with you a presentation compiled by ACCME which oversees the accreditation requirements for medical licensing in 41 states. One particular aspect they are tasked with is the accreditation of continuing medical education (CME) credits ALL doctors are required to complete on a rotating basis to remain licensed.

This presentation was drafted by the ACCME this past February to bring awareness to persons working in the medical field about methemoglobinemia, the mechanism of death induced by SN.

While there are obviously many substances and conditions that can cause methemoglobinemia, the ACCME definitely goes out of their way to bring awareness to SN as well as SS.

With the increased awareness, this should definitely serve as a reminder to remain vigilant, keep sources guarded, and to ensure you reduce chances of being found when CTBing.
Would you mind making a thread if this or would that bring to much attention?

R

readyornot

Aug 16, 2022
If anyone could dm me Canada sources I would be very grateful! Thanks :)

S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
Will be taking some sleeping pills or benzo right before drinking the first Glass interfere somehow with the Sn? My Plan was to fall asleep while the Sn kill me

Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
Will be taking some sleeping pills or benzo right before drinking the first Glass interfere somehow with the Sn? My Plan was to fall asleep while the Sn kill me
No. They will not interfere with Sodium Nitrite. Just be sure you allow for ample time for them to start to work before you consume the SN.

S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
Im worried that i might feel too sleepy or dizzy to drink the Sn. What if tale benzo or sleeping pills right after the first Glass? The Sn should male me unconscious in about 40 minutes

Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
What if tale benzo or sleeping pills right after the first Glass?
Once you take the SN I wouldn't count on any drug being absorbed properly due to methemoglobinemia (Reduced O2 saturation and transport ability) and hyperviscosity syndrome (Increase in blood voscosity)

• Informative
N

Nolife62

Aug 23, 2022
If you use a bipap to sleep would it effect the success of SN, I know not to use the oxygen.

Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
SN doesn't effect O2 absorption in regards to the lungs, it induces methemoglobinemia, which is the blood's ability to bind and transport O2. Your lungs will continue to function.

You could have 100%medical oxygen being pumped into your lungs and it would not make a difference

• Informative
N

Nolife62

Aug 23, 2022
SN doesn't effect O2 absorption in regards to the lungs, it induces methemoglobinemia, which is the blood's ability to bind and transport O2. Your lungs will continue to function.

You could have 100%medical oxygen being pumped into your lungs and it would not make a difference
Thanks

S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
Once you take the SN I wouldn't count on any drug being absorbed properly due to methemoglobinemia (Reduced O2 saturation and transport ability) and hyperviscosity syndrome (Increase in blood voscosity)
Whats the time window after drinking the sn and passing out? I keep reading different things, the video of the girl is like 40 minutes till she is asleep, thats a lot if you are in pain