• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Has anyone had SN irritate their eyes? I made a test glass months ago. All I did was pour it in water directly from the bottle and wore a breathing mask. When I took it off, I could smell it in the air and whatever SN particles in the air had hurt my eyes. They never felt quite the same though I'm sure I've cried out any toxins. For next time no joke I bought prescription eye swimming goggles to wear when making a glass.

• Aww..
Reactions: Wrennie
M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
I'm not sure but it had a smell so there were particles but never do it next to an air purifier. I think it might have sucked it up and spit it out. I used L**dw**f co. Their reviews show suicide accomplished with that brand. It used to have a small neck so you could just pour it gently but wider mouth now. Have to use teaspoon. Maybe less eye irritation.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I have the same brand as well, but then I never let it disperse in the air like that. I'm sure it burns similar to ocean water in your eyes.

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Did it smell of chlorine?

lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
Lw SN didn't burn my eyes? None really got into the air and even when i had the mixture of SN and water right by my face there wasn't any fumes of some kind? I wasn't even super careful with my SN just kinda dumping some out.

Reactions: Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I assume it could if it literally gets in your eye, but not just the air around it. It's not a dust or fine powder.

M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Did it smell of chlorine?
Ya know. I've never smelled anything quite like it. It wasn't a bad smell at all. Maybe like a light chemically salty odor (reminding me of ham..I guess) but not pungent. I'm super sensitive. I have no idea how I'm going to get this down if I need to wear goggles to make it. Lol! Although I'm really not laughing. Maybe I have a fricken allergy to it! Let me google that!

lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
I think some people have put salt into water and drank that to see how they would handle drinking SN. If you think you're going to have a really bad time getting it down maybe you should see about the method where you put the SN inside pill capsules? I think there has been a noted success doing it that way but I haven't looked into it that much so..

Reactions: makingsure4
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Ya know. I've never smelled anything quite like it. It wasn't a bad smell at all. Maybe like a light chemically salty odor (reminding me of ham..I guess) but not pungent. I'm super sensitive. I have no idea how I'm going to get this down if I need to wear goggles to make it. Lol! Although I'm really not laughing. Maybe I have a fricken allergy to it! Let me google that!
SN can sometimes produce nitrogen dioxide. It smells like chlorine and it could be what caused irritation.

lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
SN can sometimes produce nitrogen dioxide. It smells like chlorine and it could be what caused irritation.
(im not op obviously)
If it only sometimes produces that, then it makes sense that my SN didn't really smell like anything while theirs did then, right? Cause I'm kind of surprised to see their SN even had a scent when mine did not? Do you know why it could have produced nitrogen dioxide?

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
(im not op obviously)
If it only sometimes produces that, then it makes sense that my SN didn't really smell like anything while theirs did then, right? Cause I'm kind of surprised to see their SN even had a scent when mine did not? Do you know why it could have produced nitrogen dioxide?
Contact with moisture, maybe, I'm not sure. I know it produces nitrogen dioxide if it comes in contact with acid, I don't know what else could cause it.

Reactions: lucacaro
M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
(im not op obviously)
It was all sealed up. First time opening it. Put it into water. Maybe it was a bad batch. It could happen. At least you know maybe if it smells it is a bad batch... I guess. Since nobody else? seems to be smelling it...that could be it? We won't know with the people that died. Maybe it still kills then too. Or maybe it was the anti caking? material but L**dw**f is 99.6 % pure..There was a person on here. Can't remember their name. Put SN mixture in a water bottle for six hours in their car. Opened it and they mentioned the smell but not about burning feelings in their eyes. They got "rescued" and probably would have died. 6 hours a bit long to let it sit. They said they didn't put their attempt in the regular SN failed list for ? reasons..

lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
It was all sealed up. First time opening it. Put it into water. Maybe it was a bad batch. It could happen. At least you know maybe if it smells it is a bad batch... I guess. Since nobody else? seems to be smelling it...that could be it? We won't know with the people that died. Maybe it still kills then too. Or maybe it was the anti caking? material but L**dw**f is 99.6 % pure..There was a person on here. Can't remember their name. Put SN mixture in a water bottle for six hours in their car. Opened it and they mentioned the smell but not about burning feelings in their eyes. They got "rescued" and probably would have died. 6 hours a bit long to let it sit. They said they didn't put their attempt in the regular SN failed list for ? reasons..
I saw someone else here say their SN smelled like bleach so I guess it's not just you. You could always test it if you're unsure whether it's good or not. If it's not good I wonder if you could contact LW and get a replacement bottle?

I have LW SN and I opened it just now to smell again and got no scent and when I looked up SN it is listed to be "odorless" so it is pretty odd some of you guys are getting a scent? Though the info sheet I'm looking at does say this about irritation so that might not be unusual:

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I saw someone else here say their SN smelled like bleach so I guess it's not just you. You could always test it if you're unsure whether it's good or not. If it's not good I wonder if you could contact LW and get a replacement bottle?

I have LW SN and I opened it just now to smell again and got no scent and when I looked up SN it is listed to be "odorless" so it is pretty odd some of you guys are getting a scent? Though the info sheet I'm looking at does say this about irritation so that might not be unusual:
it's the no2. smells like chlorine.