• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

waitingforme

Mar 25, 2024
I'm new to this site, I thought it would be like many others who's aim is to talk you out of what you feel and make the world seem like there is so much to live for.

I previously thought that way, even after child abuse from the age of 4-15, every second day of my childhood, but I kept swimming. When I was date raped at 17, I kept swimming. When I told my family about the abuse by my uncle who lived with my family and their main concern was him not hurting himself instead of me, I sunk a little that time but then kept swimming. When I was sexually assaulted by a cab driver, a boss at work and then initially disowned by my family for being a lesbian, I took on a little water but I was becoming a great swimmer. When my father asked me not to put his brother in jail, then later when the uncle was dying he asked if he could go see him, I didn't want to swim anymore, I wanted my dad to see I was struggling and swim for me, instead I said "of course". When I fell in love with an alcoholic domestic violence girlfriend who beat me down emotionally and mentally, my go to response was to put her on my back and swim for us both. I saved her life more times than I can think of, but when I'm now at rock bottom (keep reading) she has blocked me as it is not healthy for HER mental state. I'm always that person who thinks I will only be liked if I help others, never felt I was loveable otherwise.

Then I finally met the most beautiful, understanding, intelligent and self sufficient woman in the world. I finally got the whole "life gets better", "you will feel at peace and happy one day". It took until my middle 40's but I did what society, counselors and psychs told me and I had reached the shore, no more swimming alone for me. We connected due to our history of abuse amongst other things, we were the same age, both financially ok and we loved looking to the future with excitement and joy. Then COVID came, people had to work from home and she had a very high paying important job, she finally was able to turn off her OCD head and realize she had been mistreated at work, mostly due to being a woman, and she could breathe from the 9-5 stress.

We got a puppy, he was able to grow up with someone always with him. We both adored him but their relationship was extra special, my job had returned to the office pretty early during COVID. Then came the news she would need to return to the office full time. Anxiety and panic kicked in for her, she wanted anything but to return to the office. Unfortunately her future dreams were still the same, so her quitting would make that less achievable financially. I earned nowhere near what she did. Nevertheless she did quit and started researching how to make, not just ours, but our families lives easy and it had to happen fast. Easy meant money. Hello crypto/Bitcoin and big losses, I kept trying to keep her happy and gave her whatever that required, took extra mortgage out, took my superannuation/retirement out of the safe industry fund and changed to a self managed super fund (SMSF) then let her to control the lot (34 years of work super) whatever she asked for I did. I finally had my person after swimming in crap and I was not letting go.

That brings me to Feb 2023, we were selling her house and my parents wanted to see it, we had been living at mine. She got up that morning took our dog for a morning walk then woke me to say she would meet my parents and me at the house. I gradually woke and my mum asked how she got to the house (about a 10minute drive), I said she drove but was informed the car was still out the front. I was frustrated but she is fit and wouldn't take long to walk there. We got there and she was not to be seen, so we visited the neighbors for coffee, I kept checking but no sign. My parents were due to leave and drive home (over two hours away) so as we left the neighbors my mum spotted her walking. I had at this stage become frustrated and angry that she had put me in a difficult spot with my family. I asked her to hold it together while they were there. I showed my parents the house, while she watered the plants. When they left she hugged them and said I love you and I walked them to their car. I went back in, still in my anger for what felt humiliating for me. I never would have done that with her family. We argued, she was cold to me, I felt I had given everything of myself to her and she only needed to be there to make my family happy for just a moment, such a small request in my mind. She told me I deserved better and that she was not right in the head, that made me more frustrated that my feelings had become about her. I turned to leave and go back to our other house, she saw I was crying and put her arms out to hug her. 99% of those moments I would have stayed and hugged her but I was stuck in my anger and left. I went home and felt bad so decided to do one of her love languages, service, so I cleaned and washed every bit of clothing. What I didn't know at the time was I had washed the last of her smell that I would ever have. I would end up hunting the house in search of that smell. I've never found it.

Her neighbors had called the police out of concern for her, I arrived not long after and was informed my beautiful girl was deceased. She had CTB by hanging herself in the shed, no note, no final I love you. I had to sign a piece of paper that enabled them to destroy her clothing, Which I couldn't understand at the time. I had the first insight into the stress and guilt she was carrying that everything (money, houses, super) was lost. Nothing was going to dig us out of whatever she had done with the money, not selling houses, nothing.

Then while still consumed by grief, just three days later, I lost my job. I had been taking money to try help her/us out of trouble, she reassured me it was definitely going to come back and I could replace it and get our other losses back. Obviously she couldn't handle the guilt of knowing it was never going to happen. I would have lived in a tent with her (but her dreams wouldn't allow that) so I lost her, my morals, my house, my retirement, my savings, my job and I will soon lose my freedom.

Her family are also fighting me for her Will (life insurance) I'm being sued civilly by my work, plus been charged criminally and I've been told I will definitely face prison time. I'm 52 and never even visited a prison, plus what future do I face after, I lost HER. If she stayed I would at least have her waiting by my side and not feel so alone, guilty full of regrets. I'm currently living with my parents waiting to be sentenced, her family only communicate through lawyers, I'm getting demand phone calls and I'm just so lonely. I've signed our dog over to my parents, he is so confused, he lost his first love also and got stuck with his number 2 (me). I can't face the media attention that is coming, the shame, the thought of coming out to nothing. I just don't want this life anymore, I swam through enough crap, I'm tired and the future brings no thoughts of joy.

My initial method was helium exit bag, however, they have changed the oxygen content in the tanks so that no longer is an option. I also have no money, so getting everything for nitrogen bag setup is out of reach money wise. I have thought about SN but think it might be difficult to get living in Australia. I have a lot of meds for my mental health but not sure if what I have will be sufficient. Would 50 lorazepam be enough plus/Or any other medication suggestions are welcome (if they are available in Australia) I just know I will be facing prison soon and I'm petrified of that and what will come after. I know I committed a crime so I'm not after sympathy. I'm just tired of keeping my head above water. I want to be with her, touch her and hold on tight. Time is not healing and I'm done. I'm so lonely even when someone is around because if it's not her then I don't want this anymore. Thanks if you are still reading.

W

waitingforme

Mar 25, 2024
So very sorry for your loss. The part about washing her clothes tore me apart.
Thanks, I spray her perfume on things but it's not the same without it being on her. The police made me sign to destroy the clothes she was wearing as they didn't want or think they would be "ok" to give me back. Her smell was so beautiful

Reactions: BrainShower
depressedカリちゃん

depressedカリちゃん

I only exist online
Mar 27, 2024
Omg I read everything and at 3/4 I really started crying.😭 I'm so so sorry that so much painful things and trauma happend to you. I am sending hugs and love. 💕 You've really earned yourself that peace if you really want to CTB.

W

waitingforme

Mar 25, 2024
Omg I read everything and at 3/4 I really started crying.😭 I'm so so sorry that so much painful things and trauma happend to you. I am sending hugs and love. 💕 You've really earned yourself that peace if you really want to CTB.
There is only so much you can take, I miss her and there is no point without her. I really want to CTB. Thank you for your message

U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
I am very sorry to hear about situation and life has come to this point for you. Frankly my life is at an all time low and it has been this way for a long time. This is not right and I feel like my ctb is coming soon

Reactions: waitingforme
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Holy shit your story is heartbreaking. I have been through a lot of abuse/pain and your story shows me that in contrast to most movies not everyone is granted a happy end in life. This is something this forum taught me so many times.

I think there is nothing I can do to take you this pain, but I read the whole text and it really touched me.

Sending hugs and love! Sorry I cannot do more for you...

W

waitingforme

Mar 25, 2024
Holy shit your story is heartbreaking. I have been through a lot of abuse/pain and your story shows me that in contrast to most movies not everyone is granted a happy end in life. This is something this forum taught me so many times.

I think there is nothing I can do to take you this pain, but I read the whole text and it really touched me.

Sending hugs and love! Sorry I cannot do more for you...
I use to keep saying I need to play the hand I was dealt, but I don't want to pick myself up anymore. I honestly thought if I can make it through a childhood of fear, pain, anxiety, loss of any innocence and what I thought was rock bottom then I've got this thing they called life. Secret is there is no such thing as rock bottom, it keeps getting moved deeper and im tired. I wish she took me with her, when i settle on how i will CTB then im hoping her arms are still open, the thought of either holding her again or just things being nothing at the end, both of those options end this pain and loneliness. Thank you for your lovely words.

Reactions: BrainShower
W

waitingforme

Mar 25, 2024
I am very sorry to hear about situation and life has come to this point for you. Frankly my life is at an all time low and it has been this way for a long time. This is not right and I feel like my ctb is coming soon
It's all i think of, ending the pain, joining my person. I understand and thank you

dogbreath

dogbreath

i can fix him
Feb 13, 2023
Just finished reading and I'm so sorry you had to go through all that, it's impressive you kept swimming for that long I wish life was kinder to you for your strength :[ I wish life was like a book, like a movie, where there was a final ending and final goal. It just keeps on going and more problems keep coming and eventually drowning just seems easier and more peaceful than pushing on cause there is no final award,, I hope you find the peace you're looking for and I hope you find a peaceful ctb method if you can :[

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I'm new to this site, I thought it would be like many others who's aim is to talk you out of what you feel and make the world seem like there is so much to live for.

I previously thought that way, even after child abuse from the age of 4-15, every second day of my childhood, but I kept swimming. When I was date raped at 17, I kept swimming. When I told my family about the abuse by my uncle who lived with my family and their main concern was him not hurting himself instead of me, I sunk a little that time but then kept swimming. When I was sexually assaulted by a cab driver, a boss at work and then initially disowned by my family for being a lesbian, I took on a little water but I was becoming a great swimmer. When my father asked me not to put his brother in jail, then later when the uncle was dying he asked if he could go see him, I didn't want to swim anymore, I wanted my dad to see I was struggling and swim for me, instead I said "of course". When I fell in love with an alcoholic domestic violence girlfriend who beat me down emotionally and mentally, my go to response was to put her on my back and swim for us both. I saved her life more times than I can think of, but when I'm now at rock bottom (keep reading) she has blocked me as it is not healthy for HER mental state. I'm always that person who thinks I will only be liked if I help others, never felt I was loveable otherwise.

Then I finally met the most beautiful, understanding, intelligent and self sufficient woman in the world. I finally got the whole "life gets better", "you will feel at peace and happy one day". It took until my middle 40's but I did what society, counselors and psychs told me and I had reached the shore, no more swimming alone for me. We connected due to our history of abuse amongst other things, we were the same age, both financially ok and we loved looking to the future with excitement and joy. Then COVID came, people had to work from home and she had a very high paying important job, she finally was able to turn off her OCD head and realize she had been mistreated at work, mostly due to being a woman, and she could breathe from the 9-5 stress.

We got a puppy, he was able to grow up with someone always with him. We both adored him but their relationship was extra special, my job had returned to the office pretty early during COVID. Then came the news she would need to return to the office full time. Anxiety and panic kicked in for her, she wanted anything but to return to the office. Unfortunately her future dreams were still the same, so her quitting would make that less achievable financially. I earned nowhere near what she did. Nevertheless she did quit and started researching how to make, not just ours, but our families lives easy and it had to happen fast. Easy meant money. Hello crypto/Bitcoin and big losses, I kept trying to keep her happy and gave her whatever that required, took extra mortgage out, took my superannuation/retirement out of the safe industry fund and changed to a self managed super fund (SMSF) then let her to control the lot (34 years of work super) whatever she asked for I did. I finally had my person after swimming in crap and I was not letting go.

That brings me to Feb 2023, we were selling her house and my parents wanted to see it, we had been living at mine. She got up that morning took our dog for a morning walk then woke me to say she would meet my parents and me at the house. I gradually woke and my mum asked how she got to the house (about a 10minute drive), I said she drove but was informed the car was still out the front. I was frustrated but she is fit and wouldn't take long to walk there. We got there and she was not to be seen, so we visited the neighbors for coffee, I kept checking but no sign. My parents were due to leave and drive home (over two hours away) so as we left the neighbors my mum spotted her walking. I had at this stage become frustrated and angry that she had put me in a difficult spot with my family. I asked her to hold it together while they were there. I showed my parents the house, while she watered the plants. When they left she hugged them and said I love you and I walked them to their car. I went back in, still in my anger for what felt humiliating for me. I never would have done that with her family. We argued, she was cold to me, I felt I had given everything of myself to her and she only needed to be there to make my family happy for just a moment, such a small request in my mind. She told me I deserved better and that she was not right in the head, that made me more frustrated that my feelings had become about her. I turned to leave and go back to our other house, she saw I was crying and put her arms out to hug her. 99% of those moments I would have stayed and hugged her but I was stuck in my anger and left. I went home and felt bad so decided to do one of her love languages, service, so I cleaned and washed every bit of clothing. What I didn't know at the time was I had washed the last of her smell that I would ever have. I would end up hunting the house in search of that smell. I've never found it.

Her neighbors had called the police out of concern for her, I arrived not long after and was informed my beautiful girl was deceased. She had CTB by hanging herself in the shed, no note, no final I love you. I had to sign a piece of paper that enabled them to destroy her clothing, Which I couldn't understand at the time. I had the first insight into the stress and guilt she was carrying that everything (money, houses, super) was lost. Nothing was going to dig us out of whatever she had done with the money, not selling houses, nothing.

Then while still consumed by grief, just three days later, I lost my job. I had been taking money to try help her/us out of trouble, she reassured me it was definitely going to come back and I could replace it and get our other losses back. Obviously she couldn't handle the guilt of knowing it was never going to happen. I would have lived in a tent with her (but her dreams wouldn't allow that) so I lost her, my morals, my house, my retirement, my savings, my job and I will soon lose my freedom.

Her family are also fighting me for her Will (life insurance) I'm being sued civilly by my work, plus been charged criminally and I've been told I will definitely face prison time. I'm 52 and never even visited a prison, plus what future do I face after, I lost HER. If she stayed I would at least have her waiting by my side and not feel so alone, guilty full of regrets. I'm currently living with my parents waiting to be sentenced, her family only communicate through lawyers, I'm getting demand phone calls and I'm just so lonely. I've signed our dog over to my parents, he is so confused, he lost his first love also and got stuck with his number 2 (me). I can't face the media attention that is coming, the shame, the thought of coming out to nothing. I just don't want this life anymore, I swam through enough crap, I'm tired and the future brings no thoughts of joy.

My initial method was helium exit bag, however, they have changed the oxygen content in the tanks so that no longer is an option. I also have no money, so getting everything for nitrogen bag setup is out of reach money wise. I have thought about SN but think it might be difficult to get living in Australia. I have a lot of meds for my mental health but not sure if what I have will be sufficient. Would 50 lorazepam be enough plus/Or any other medication suggestions are welcome (if they are available in Australia) I just know I will be facing prison soon and I'm petrified of that and what will come after. I know I committed a crime so I'm not after sympathy. I'm just tired of keeping my head above water. I want to be with her, touch her and hold on tight. Time is not healing and I'm done. I'm so lonely even when someone is around because if it's not her then I don't want this anymore. Thanks if you are still reading.
My god
You've really been through so much
I wish I could help you
I definitely understand
You know when enough is enough
I have had to recently cut people off because when I say I wanna die I mean it
I don't wanna hear it gets better
I don't want a fucking hug
I want out
I feel like I'm trapped in a world with robots who parrot suicidal catchphrases
If you ever need to talk I'm here
I really wish I could help

color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
Such a tragic story. 😭😭😭😭😭
My heart goes out to you. ❤❤❤❤
I wish there was some way I can help.
My DM is always open.

W

waitingforme

Mar 25, 2024
I knew I was in the right place but seeing everyone's beautiful words just reinforced it.
I would like to share something I wrote for her and the hope I will hold her again after I CTB.

Do I stay, Do i go
Is she there, Will I see her
Can we touch, Can we feel
Is she warm or is she cold
Does she hurt, is she free, free from me
Does she regret, does she remember
Does she need me, Does she miss me
Does she want me, Is she waiting
Can she feel my heart, my sadness
My lonely soul, My fear, My regrets
Was our love real or was it not enough
Did she think of me, Does she now
Do I stay or are her arms again open
Is she waiting, Waiting for me
Such a tragic story. 😭😭😭😭😭
My heart goes out to you. ❤❤❤❤
I wish there was some way I can help.
My DM is always open.
Thank you I might just take you up on that offer

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am so sorry for the pain and suffering you had to indure all this time. Absolutely no one deserves this but it's a terrible unfair world we live in. You are quite strong for going through all this and fighting this long. I hope you can soon find your peace, whatever you decide on ❤️

• Love
StarFaded

StarFaded

Aug 24, 2022
I am so sorry about what you're going through. I wanted to mention that I'm currently making good money in crypto but at the cost of my health and sanity. I've been miserable my whole life but now, I know for a fact, that all the money in the world will not make me happy.

Sending you my thoughts from across the Tasman.

• Love
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
My God your story is so heartbreaking...I was reading your post and felt shocked when I read that she ctb... She was your person, then and forever, I can't believe she is gone like that. I'm so deeply sorry for everything you've gone through, that is such a difficult life and you did keep swimming but one can only endure so much. It feels like she was the last straw to make you drown.

Truly brought tears to my eyes, I wish it hadn't gone that way, you both deserved your happy ending 😢

W

waitingforme

Mar 25, 2024
My God your story is so heartbreaking...I was reading your post and felt shocked when I read that she ctb... She was your person, then and forever, I can't believe she is gone like that. I'm so deeply sorry for everything you've gone through, that is such a difficult life and you did keep swimming but one can only endure so much. It feels like she was the last straw to make you drown.

Truly brought tears to my eyes, I wish it hadn't gone that way, you both deserved your happy ending 😢
I'm just so tired, lonely, scared and don't ever smile anymore when i think of the future. She took our future with her. I have completely isolated myself from the world, i barely shower, unless im forced to and would easily stay the whole day in bed dreaming and wishing of joining her. I'm not living life im just taking up space. My happy ending would be seeing her again. Thank you

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023

This was heartbreaking to read. I don't understand why you're getting charged?? What crime have you committed? Is it a crime to wash clothes in Australia or something? I am totally lost on that 🙁.

You've gone through so much in life. It's probably that tough as nuts aussie grit that's pulled you through everything you've been in life. If I were a millionaire, I'd give you whatever money you need in a heartbeat. It's a shame that things have turned out like this for you. Hope you find your peace.

W

waitingforme

Mar 25, 2024
it gets better, time heals everything.
Are you being serious with your reply? Time is not a healer time is a prison. Rather you don't say anything than crap like that.
This was heartbreaking to read. I don't understand why you're getting charged?? What crime have you committed? Is it a crime to wash clothes in Australia or something? I am totally lost on that 🙁.

You've gone through so much in life. It's probably that tough as nuts aussie grit that's pulled you through everything you've been in life. If I were a millionaire, I'd give you whatever money you need in a heartbeat. It's a shame that things have turned out like this for you. Hope you find your peace.
No I took money from my work that I thought would be short term and she was confident she could get it all back. To be honest I would have done anything to keep her in this world. It was me saying no I can't do it anymore as nothing is coming in to replace it. So I have two guilts, I did the wrong thing by I company I had worked at for 25 years plus by stopping doing that and saying no to her she had realised she was no longer going to get everything back, so the guilt and shame took her from me. She passed away and 3 days into dealing with that trauma I was sacked from work, found out she lost EVERYTHING, she has life insurance but her family (use to be mine) decided I didn't deserve it and they are dragging me through a court fight I can't afford plus my work is suing me, so now I have legal aid to fight the criminal charge, if my parents were not around I would be gone. I can't pay for anything, I have nothing and now I'm searching for a plan that doesn't look like I CTB and is natural to save my parents hearts. My existence (not life) is F$&ked. I still love and miss her every moment. Thanks for your message but truth is I committed a crime doesn't matter the reasons I did it. 😢

Last edited:
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I'm so sorry for your loss. It's heartbreaking. When I think that I'm gonna do the same to my partner... it rips me to shreds.
As for the method, no, lorazepams won't kill you, even if they're mixed with alcohol. Benzos were conceived to replace barbiturates because the latter were easy to deadly overdose on.

• Love
W

waitingforme

Mar 25, 2024
I'm so sorry for your loss. It's heartbreaking. When I think that I'm gonna do the same to my partner... it rips me to shreds.
As for the method, no, lorazepams won't kill you, even if they're mixed with alcohol. Benzos were conceived to replace barbiturates because the latter were easy to deadly overdose on.
Thanks for the feedback, I have multiple different meds due to my mental health since, so maybe all of everything might work. Right now I'm looking for a way it looks like a natural way so I don't leave my family with the same pain I'm currently in. As someone who lost "my person" I can assure you there is a trauma from the loss that hits very differently to any other loss. I also get your desire. I would only ask/suggest you break up with your person so they are not left with pain, regrets and what ifs. It's been a year and two months since I lost her and I can tell you I don't go a day without the traumatic loss. While I understand the desire to CTB I can only say as the partner it hits very differently. Others get to go home and hold each other in bed, but your partner is the one that's gone, a bed never felt so scary and big. The other hard weird trigger that nobody ever thinks about, you fill in forms - are you - Single / Defacto / married / divorced / widowed (only applies to married people) I find myself ticking nothing because I'm NOT single and she's gone so I'm NOT defacto so what am I… I'm broken and lost

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Thanks for the feedback, I have multiple different meds due to my mental health since, so maybe all of everything might work. Right now I'm looking for a way it looks like a natural way so I don't leave my family with the same pain I'm currently in. As someone who lost "my person" I can assure you there is a trauma from the loss that hits very differently to any other loss. I also get your desire. I would only ask/suggest you break up with your person so they are not left with pain, regrets and what ifs. It's been a year and two months since I lost her and I can tell you I don't go a day without the traumatic loss. While I understand the desire to CTB I can only say as the partner it hits very differently. Others get to go home and hold each other in bed, but your partner is the one that's gone, a bed never felt so scary and big. The other hard weird trigger that nobody ever thinks about, you fill in forms - are you - Single / Defacto / married / divorced / widowed (only applies to married people) I find myself ticking nothing because I'm NOT single and she's gone so I'm NOT defacto so what am I… I'm broken and lost
I won't break up with them because they'll know it's because I'm about to CTB and it will traumatize them just as much.
Your multiple meds mixed together won't work, unless they're barbiturates or opioids. You'll just end up in the hospital and then in a psych ward.

I advise you to take a look at this thread and make further research about your method if you don't wanna fail.

W

waitingforme

Mar 25, 2024
My god
You've really been through so much
I wish I could help you
I definitely understand
You know when enough is enough
I have had to recently cut people off because when I say I wanna die I mean it
I don't wanna hear it gets better
I don't want a fucking hug
I want out
I feel like I'm trapped in a world with robots who parrot suicidal catchphrases
If you ever need to talk I'm here
I really wish I could help
Yeah, I use to wear it like a badge of honour in a way, "I'm still standing" but I want to lie down now. My family are trying but it's normally me who is the strong go to one. I've changed the rules on them, I need them and my sisters have failed, my pensioner parents are trying but it's hurts and worries them, so I try leave my breakdowns to bed time or walking the dog. I'm hurt by my sisters, the oldest has always been a negative attention me me me person, even made my childhood abuse somehow about her, she lives 1 hour away but I've seen her 3 times but bet every cent you have she will cry the loudest if I CTB or go to prison, my twin sister lives in a world of unicorns and dolphins, no struggling because I made sure of that growing up, protecting her innocence. I once had a weird feeling she was in trouble and ran home to find a local bank manager about to assault her while she was drunk passed out. I kicked him out and hit the &$// out of him and then went looked after her. Didn't report it, it was a small town where I knew she would be questioned about drinks and no way I was putting her through that. So she struggles to speak to me and it makes me feel alone. Sorry for my ramblings and your message

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
Yeah, I use to wear it like a badge of honour in a way, "I'm still standing" but I want to lie down now. My family are trying but it's normally me who is the strong go to one. I've changed the rules on them, I need them and my sisters have failed, my pensioner parents are trying but it's hurts and worries them, so I try leave my breakdowns to bed time or walking the dog. I'm hurt by my sisters, the oldest has always been a negative attention me me me person, even made my childhood abuse somehow about her, she lives 1 hour away but I've seen her 3 times but bet every cent you have she will cry the loudest if I CTB or go to prison, my twin sister lives in a world of unicorns and dolphins, no struggling because I made sure of that growing up, protecting her innocence. I once had a weird feeling she was in trouble and ran home to find a local bank manager about to assault her while she was drunk passed out. I kicked him out and hit the &$// out of him and then went looked after her. Didn't report it, it was a small town where I knew she would be questioned about drinks and no way I was putting her through that. So she struggles to speak to me and it makes me feel alone. Sorry for my ramblings and your message
No need to be sorry love
I'll always listen to you💜

• Love
W

waitingforme

Mar 25, 2024
I won't break up with them because they'll know it's because I'm about to CTB and it will traumatize them just as much.
Your multiple meds mixed together won't work, unless they're barbiturates or opioids. You'll just end up in the hospital and then in a psych ward.

I advise you to take a look at this thread and make further research about your method if you don't wanna fail.
I have understand, I use to feel or know the danger times and could always get her back on track. The day I lost her I had no idea, even though I look back and should have felt it. It's so much pain/trauma to leave a partner with, I can tell you I will never be at peace, forgive myself, feel love or lovable again, or even want to feel this trauma/loss again, I feel lonely deep down into my soul, until I myself CTB or get somehow lucky to get a quick ending medical problem or unknowingly be killed in some accident. Also please ensure your desires/will are up to date, there is already enough pain without the family ripping each other apart. Don't allow your family to push blame or hurt onto her that goes on top of the already trauma. I wish you a peaceful exit if that is your desire
No need to be sorry love
I'll always listen to you💜
Thank you I feel so heavy and lost right now, thank you

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I have understand, I use to feel or know the danger times and could always get her back on track. The day I lost her I had no idea, even though I look back and should have felt it. It's so much pain/trauma to leave a partner with, I can tell you I will never be at peace, forgive myself, feel love or lovable again, or even want to feel this trauma/loss again, I feel lonely deep down into my soul, until I myself CTB or get somehow lucky to get a quick ending medical problem or unknowingly be killed in some accident. Also please ensure your desires/will are up to date, there is already enough pain without the family ripping each other apart. Don't allow your family to push blame or hurt onto her that goes on top of the already trauma. I wish you a peaceful exit if that is your desire
I'm still hesitating, I've ordered SN and antiemetics, but my partner wants me to try rTMS and ECT, and I just don't know how, where and when such therapies will be available to me.
I know how traumatizing it's gonna be for them if I CTB, it's tearing me apart, but I just can't keep pushing on. It's over. I'm aware of it. If doctors don't save me in a very short time, I'm dead.

W

waitingforme

Mar 25, 2024
I'm still hesitating, I've ordered SN and antiemetics, but my partner wants me to try rTMS and ECT, and I just don't know how, where and when such therapies will be available to me.
I know how traumatizing it's gonna be for them if I CTB, it's tearing me apart, but I just can't keep pushing on. It's over. I'm aware of it. If doctors don't save me in a very short time, I'm dead.
If anyone understands it's me, I have the undesirable place of being the partner left by CTB and also wanting/needing to leave behind people with my own CTB.. I take 7 pills in the morning, 6 tablets during the day and 5 pills (sometimes 7) in the evening. I feel as low, no energy or desire and heartbroken as I've been on less or no pills. But they make you need to keep taking them, otherwise you get sick, dizzy and bedridden. So it doesn't help you feel better and they won't hep me CTB. My girlfriend was so alive, so funny, don't get me started on her internal and external beauty. She put so much pressure on herself to succeed (that looked different to others) but hers were consuming. So I understand, i have lived with lifelong mental health issues, never really free from them but i learnt to focus on helping others, fixing them, fixed a small part of me. This time I didn't just not succeed but I lost her on my watch. So 100 helping others was wiped out by one failure, not just anyone but my person. Just ensure you don't leave people with the loss trauma but also no idea of your final desires. They/we are struggling with enough and now I'm in civil court with a family that I once considered mine. I'm not saying don't, because truthfully I'm not far from it myself. Holding her again is all I think about, but not leaving behind trauma is also part of my plans for CTB

• Hugs
Reactions: LunarLight
J

J&L383

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Your story is heartbreaking. 😢 Thank you for sharing.
If it comes to it, for CTB guidance on methods, and current sources I suggest Exit International/forum. Lots of caring people with good advice.

• Love