• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

ipunp

Oct 29, 2023
My downstairs neighbor is continuing behaviors that negatively impact me so much so I can't enjoy my own apartment. Downstairs neighbor has been smoking weed, cigarettes and turning on her music only in what is typically considered late at night between the hours of 11:30PM - 4:30PM filling my bedroom and other rooms with it. In addition I can hear her yelling at people either on the phone or in her apartment, singing and drumming on the walls at times and slamming doors at all hours. The weed and cigarettes got so bad I could not use my primary bathroom at all from late August of last year through December despite paying $1,850 for my 2BR, 2BA apartment. EVERYDAY during these months it smelled like someone was in my apartment smoking, that is how strong it is. And she often smokes weed in bed in the middle of the night, filling my bedroom (directly above her) with it.

I told her about the issues, she denied that she smokes, despite me seeing her with my own eyes smoking weed and cigarettes and also vaping on her balcony and exiting her car to go to her apt. She even blamed the couple directly next to me, they denied it as well and immediately invited me in to smell it and no odor of anything was there all while my apt next door to them was absolutely bonkers with weed. Upstairs neighbors did not take kindly when I informed them that downstairs neighbor blamed them. I had ridiculous electric bills from opening my windows in the heat of the summer and early fall trying to let the weed out of my apartment and it never even worked, she must have been smoking weed continuously because the odors came back shortly after closing my windows.

The second time I tried talking to her was when she awakened me in the middle of the night loudly banging her metal bed non-stop on the wall (apparently while having sex), she had some guy come out yelling at me with a gun strapped around his neck. I believe it to have possibly been a toy but the rental office did nothing about noise or that threat either. I did not call the police because I felt stuck between a rock and hard place, the office may take a police report against my neighbor and try to use that to kick me out instead of her/the actual offender. Sure enough, the rental office asked me for one at least 2 or 3 times when I asked them what they are going to do about the noise and weed after that night.

I've called management and despite what feels like dozens of complaints between June and November, all they did was put a letter on everyone's door and told me there's nothing they can do but let me out of my lease or move to another apartment in the community with no guarantee this won't happen again. The lease they created and signed states tenants are not to disturb other tenants yet that keeps happening. Not even a full year in, I've put in my notice but less than a week after that, the neighbor is ramping up even worse so I'm sure the staff told the bad neighbor I'm moving. She has also started waking me up in the mornings by scraping something constantly on her bedroom wall for 5, 10 or even 15 minutes at a time. I want to physically beat the manure out of her but I know I will be the one who gets arrested and she will continue to skate.

I want to give the bitch a taste of her own medicine. Any legal, irritating AF ideas?

Last edited:
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I've had this exact scenario happen, and it's infuriating. Probably the worst part is that the more you try to fight it, the worse everything gets. In these situations it's literally like the universe hates you and is conspiring to make you miserable.

Any retaliation is going to obviously be from you, and will only land you in trouble. The only thing you can do is move.

This music video might make you laugh though.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Dwelling in such close proximity is unforeseen, and the law requires you to mitigate the damages.

If you decide to vacate your unit, you will be released from your contract without penalty.

Rather to risk knowing whether the AK-47 was a toy or a serious weapon, I'd rather move out without delay.

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
This reminds me this video

More seriously, I understand how annoying this is especially since it's not always easy to move. Don't take the risk of being taken as a "target".
The police are of little use, we often see stories of women being beaten and having filed several complaints but the case is only taken care of once they are dead...

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
This would make a fun computer game. OBVIOUSLY I'm just talking about this as if it were a game...

Probably wanna strike after a few months, so there's little link to you. Now is when you can plan & surveil

What are possible targets? Does she have a car? Mailbox? Doormat? Can you paint her door's peephole, crazyglue her keyhole, or slip things under the door? How many floors is she up? Is there anything she dislikes? Anything she has an odd attachment to?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ipunp and Proteus
Proteus

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
First, I tried dialogue, telling her she is harming you, but doesn't seem to be working, so let's go the fun way...

If you are quick, place something under the doorbell so it's always ringing. Seeds, clips...

While she sleeps, put your hardest shoes and practice your best dancing steps! 😆

Personally, I've always solved everything by throwing eggs or hard to remove liquids.

I

ipunp

Oct 29, 2023
This would make a fun computer game. OBVIOUSLY I'm just talking about this as if it were a game...

Probably wanna strike after a few months, so there's little link to you. Now is when you can plan & surveil

What are possible targets? Does she have a car? Mailbox? Doormat? Can you paint her door's peephole, crazyglue her keyhole, or slip things under the door? How many floors is she up? Is there anything she dislikes? Anything she has an odd attachment to?
She's got a car and doormat and she is on the 2nd floor in a 3 story building
Dwelling in such close proximity is unforeseen, and the law requires you to mitigate the damages.

If you decide to vacate your unit, you will be released from your contract without penalty.

Rather to risk knowing whether the AK-47 was a toy or a serious weapon, I'd rather move out without delay.
I still have roughly 3 weeks here before moving and she is intentionally disturbing my sleep everyday. And don't forget the reason we're on this site 😘 lol. While I don't want to be in the news, that might be a quick way to go. Hell, I've tried 3 times and failed. Further, if it was real he would have used it, I stood my ground arguing my point and he did nothing. They both stood there lying. He came out with it to intimidatea female and the dumb female downstairs doesn't think he won't do the same or worse to her. He doesn't live here and visits her maybe 2 or 3 times a month. Also, the "gun" was gray and white and was made of shiny, not matte plastic so that's why I think it was a toy

Last edited:
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
She's got a car and doormat and she is on the 2nd floor in a 3 story building
Will you still have access to her apartment door & mailbox, after you move? Like can you copy the building key or something? Or is it easy to just wait for someone to go in, and you shuffle in behind them?

If the building has surveillance cameras, there's also hoodies & stuff... and you can obscure your height by walking differently or having a cane/crutches. I'm sure you've already recorded her name, apartment number, license plate...

Cars are juicy targets. Bigger attack surface area than a door

Stink bombs can be put under doormats... it'd be nice if they could actually step on it directly & bring in the chemicals with their shoes. But maybe the chemical can be squirted under the door, or on the doorknob. Naturally, have 1-use gloves handy

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ipunp and Proteus
I

ipunp

Oct 29, 2023
First, I tried dialogue, telling her she is harming you, but doesn't seem to be working, so let's go the fun way...

If you are quick, place something under the doorbell so it's always ringing. Seeds, clips...

While she sleeps, put your hardest shoes and practice your best dancing steps! 😆

Personally, I've always solved everything by throwing eggs or hard to remove liquids.
Any suggestions other than eggs...for when I run out of them 😀

• Yay!
Reactions: Proteus
I

ipunp

Oct 29, 2023
I've had this exact scenario happen, and it's infuriating. Probably the worst part is that the more you try to fight it, the worse everything gets. In these situations it's literally like the universe hates you and is conspiring to make you miserable.

Any retaliation is going to obviously be from you, and will only land you in trouble. The only thing you can do is move.

This music video might make you laugh though.

I love this, thanks for posting it, made me laugh!

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
My downstairs neighbor is continuing behaviors that negatively impact me so much so I can't enjoy my own apartment. Downstairs neighbor has been smoking weed, cigarettes and turning on her music only in what is typically considered late at night between the hours of 11:30PM - 4:30PM filling my bedroom and other rooms with it. In addition I can hear her yelling at people either on the phone or in her apartment, singing and drumming on the walls at times and slamming doors at all hours. The weed and cigarettes got so bad I could not use my primary bathroom at all from late August of last year through December despite paying $1,850 for my 2BR, 2BA apartment. EVERYDAY during these months it smelled like someone was in my apartment smoking, that is how strong it is. And she often smokes weed in bed in the middle of the night, filling my bedroom (directly above her) with it.

I told her about the issues, she denied that she smokes, despite me seeing her with my own eyes smoking weed and cigarettes and also vaping on her balcony and exiting her car to go to her apt. She even blamed the couple directly next to me, they denied it as well and immediately invited me in to smell it and no odor of anything was there all while my apt next door to them was absolutely bonkers with weed. Upstairs neighbors did not take kindly when I informed them that downstairs neighbor blamed them. I had ridiculous electric bills from opening my windows in the heat of the summer and early fall trying to let the weed out of my apartment and it never even worked, she must have been smoking weed continuously because the odors came back shortly after closing my windows.

The second time I tried talking to her was when she awakened me in the middle of the night loudly banging her metal bed non-stop on the wall (apparently while having sex), she had some guy come out yelling at me with a gun strapped around his neck. I believe it to have possibly been a toy but the rental office did nothing about noise or that threat either. I did not call the police because I felt stuck between a rock and hard place, the office may take a police report against my neighbor and try to use that to kick me out instead of her/the actual offender. Sure enough, the rental office asked me for one at least 2 or 3 times when I asked them what they are going to do about the noise and weed after that night.

I've called management and despite what feels like dozens of complaints between June and November, all they did was put a letter on everyone's door and told me there's nothing they can do but let me out of my lease or move to another apartment in the community with no guarantee this won't happen again. The lease they created and signed states tenants are not to disturb other tenants yet that keeps happening. Not even a full year in, I've put in my notice but less than a week after that, the neighbor is ramping up even worse so I'm sure the staff told the bad neighbor I'm moving. She has also started waking me up in the mornings by scraping something constantly on her bedroom wall for 5, 10 or even 15 minutes at a time. I want to physically beat the manure out of her but I know I will be the one who gets arrested and she will continue to skate.

I want to give the bitch a taste of her own medicine. Any legal, irritating AF ideas?
Begin sending potatoes to the address. Ominously , and slowly . Start with one, if she doesn't respond send two, then send one with an angry face. If this dosent work send a family of them all angry and leave a letter saying we want you gone . This borders harassment, I wouldn't say so just typical mailing. and it won't stand in court , since she is doing illegal stuff also.
If she has a dog door dump potatoes through dog door: fill desired space with potatoes .

Or just reverse psychology her. Spend a night in a good hotel. Get your sleep. And then use all your energy to disturb her as much as humanly possible, wear headphones if you're sensitive . But I'm talking MAKE NOISE , do what she's doing. Perhaps she will be mad . And if all else fails , just smile at her ominously and from across the street. Then disappear as a car goes by. This would probably creep me out enough to seek another arrangement…………
Also consider just sitting down with her and telling her it fucking bothers you, and she needs to stop. Keep it simple. If she dosent care that's that … but😬

Reactions: ipunp

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023

Ball pit balls like at Chuck E Cheese. Just get on their root and pour fuckloads onto them