• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

piryohae3

Jan 2, 2024
The firearms megathread suggests aiming for the brain stem but what about shooting upward through the roof of the mouth? Budd Dwyer aimed a .357 magnum upward through his mouth and appears to have blown out a collection of blood vessels in his brain known as the Circle of Willis. Seems it'd be a little easier to aim for than the brain stem.

Budd Dwyer kills himself on live TV
NSFW - A LOT OF BLOOD

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
If you are somewhere you won't be found for a little I don't think it even matters honestly.

I'm gonna aim above my ear somewhere secluded in nature and if somehow I survive the initial shot I'll just bleed out.

But best/quickest is for sure through the mouth at the brain stem. Instant death.

Upvote 0
S

ScubaCTB

Student
Jan 1, 2024
The brain stem is the target when someone spontaneously, quickly, puts a pistol in their mouth and fires. That blows out the medulla, which stops heart beat instantly. Any .40 or bigger hollow point will kill probably 99% of the time no matter where you aim in the head/brain/throat vicinity.

Upvote 0
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
probably the least knowledgeable person going to comment but
wouldnt aiming straight up be a better way to survive depending on whats being used?

through the roof of your mouth would mostly only hit the front
tilted towards the back will at least hit a very high majority
at least hitting the brain stem, while yes a smaller target, cuts off all communication
(extremely simplified)

Upvote 0
P

piryohae3

Jan 2, 2024
Is shotgun better?
Shotgun in the mouth pretty much guarantees instant death but I live with my parents and have to use their car to get around. A shotgun would be too difficult to conceal.

Upvote 0