• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

figcitylightscookie

figcitylightscookie

sad, lonely & desperate
Nov 21, 2023
Regarding suicide by gun, what I've read on this forum is to put the gun (preferably a shotgun) in your mouth, aim it at the roof of your mouth (to get the brain stem), and shoot. I also read that aiming at your head is risky since you might disable yourself instead of committing suicide.

A friend just informed me that this is not true; aiming at your head is much more effective than putting the gun in your mouth. He said most people don't know how to aim, so they end up shooting their cheeks instead. He kept insisting that it's much more effective to shoot yourself in the head instead of the mouth because if you know where to shoot, aiming is easier and the risk is less.

I may have misunderstood what I read, and he has a point, but I wanted to double-check here first.

Reactions: etherealspring
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Your friend is wrong. Putting a suitable caliber gun in your mouth to ctb ensures a greater chance at success. You can actually close your mouth around the barrel some to help control any shaking or flinching that you might have due to nerves. Also, if concerned about maintaining the proper angle in order to take out the brain stem, the "act" can always be done in front of a mirror. I'd be much more concerned holding a gun somewhere to the outside of my head while shaking from nerves due to the intensity of the situation. Moreover, you're right that a shotgun is the most reliable gun to use. The power and the spread of the projectiles allows for as close to 100% chance of success as any other weapon (there cannot be 100% guarantee of ANYTHING in this world due to unknown unknowns - that which we don't even know we don't know).

Upvote 0
figcitylightscookie

figcitylightscookie

sad, lonely & desperate
Nov 21, 2023
Your friend is wrong. Putting a suitable caliber gun in your mouth to ctb ensures a greater chance at success. You can actually close your mouth around the barrel some to help control any shaking or flinching that you might have due to nerves. Also, if concerned about maintaining the proper angle in order to take out the brain stem, the "act" can always be done in front of a mirror. I'd be much more concerned holding a gun somewhere to the outside of my head while shaking from nerves due to the intensity of the situation. Moreover, you're right that a shotgun is the most reliable gun to use. The power and the spread of the projectiles allows for as close to 100% chance of success as any other weapon (there cannot be 100% guarantee of ANYTHING in this world due to unknown unknowns - that which we don't even know we don't know).
Thanks for clarifying!

Upvote 0