• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

IDIABUSE

Jan 24, 2023
So with me having a messed up record I cannot buy a gun now (due to my brother lying getting Me in trouble and parents refusing to get me a lawyer)

I strongly think that a 12 gauge slug aimed at side of head above ear is most lethal and 100% guaranteed painless truly instant as it bursts apart the entire skull and throws the brains out onto the floor. I own a 9mm but don't trust it even with good hollow points saw a video of a black man surviving a 40. S&W to head and lived (dunno if it's FMJ or HP)

My plans to get a shotgun are low now sucks cause for only 250 I can buy one plus a 5 pack of 3" 1oz slugs

So my friend says he will sell me his AK47 for $300. I'm worried that the AK47 even with Hornady plastic tip hollow points won't be guaranteed painless death. Is it true a 12 gauge slug because of MUCH larger diameter allows me to has a greater margin of error with the shot placement? Like even if I miss the brainstem the impact will be so strong that the brainstem will be destroyed regardless or if the whole brain is destroyed except brainstem a slug will be superior?

what I'm trying to say is do I have to be much more precise with my shot placement with the AK47? Because it's such a smaller bullet even if it's much faster? 7.62x39 is 2600 fps at 123gr 1500ft/lbs and 12 gauge slug is 1500 fps 2500 ft/lb

Im having extremely hard time (impossible) to get my dad to buy me the shotgun even with my own money not even if I give him a thousand dollars. He wants me dead but is paranoid that he'll get in trouble for a straw purchase. I tried to tell him say "its his gun for home defense and that I randomly stole it to kill myself him having no idea I'm using it to ctb" "that to tell potential investigators that he bought it for himself strictly for home defense as living in a very high crime area) heck he could avoid police altogether if he just took me out to a empty uninhabited field and let me CTB there removing the serial number beforehand and finger prints. By the time someone finds me ill be rotted and eaten by wildlife anyways.

I was thinking maybe Secretly I might tell my family and police seconds before I ctb to get my Dad thrown in prison for letting me get to this point (knowingly neglecting your kid even if over 21 is against the law and he will easily get 10 years in Federal Prison, minimum) I would love to get the satisfaction of him rotting in prison for having a kid he had no intention to care for. To keep a CS80 keyboard over my fucking life & wellbeing.

My words are falling on deaf ears and got in a big fight where he bashed me with a chair and a baseball bat.

I mean look, is an AK47 ENOUGH or not? Will I have to have more careful placement? 30 caliber vs 70 caliber slug?

I'm worried because I have such a large Neanderthal head very large head and will need a much more powerful gun compared to say for example a petite Asian girl with a small head. Large brain a lot of matter to destroy. I survived so much many accidental heroin overdoses, a benzedrex and dxm overdose accidental. I'm so worried of ending up suffering of the floor aware with my brains hanging out. Do I really need to blow my entire head off literally with a Mangum 3" 12 gauge slug or will the puny AK47 7.62x39 with a good expensive fragmenting bullet truly be enough?

People have survived 357 magnum to the forehead, 9mm and even 40. Nobody survived a deer slug to the head.

I heard of 2 stories 1 where a cop who shot a methhead 9 times with a 9mm and didn't even phase him. His partner got the 12 gauge with a 2 3/4 slug and dropped like a sack of bricks. Not even methamphetamine or PCP will keep you going after a 12 gauge slug plows into you.

I'm desperate and need to know. I'm being abused daily and had another break down shaved my head again, like 32 inches of lush hippie hair gone look like a fucking Marine bootcamp now, ugly freak :( 😞 bad news for a transgender.

So please read this. I'm stuck between using my weak 9mm pistol, buying an AK47 from my friend. My dad turned down 40 thousand dollars someone asking to buy his piano. I'm suffering and want an instant lights out.

I've deteriorated to such an extent I feel that I actually deserve to have my brains blown out onto the floor to the point that I'm unrecognizable (I don't though)

I have no choice everything I own was destroyed or sold behind my back. I have nothing but the clothes on my back and a rotting tooth abcess next to my brain making me sick, kidney failure, FAST heart rate, I'm slowly dying and I can't get to the dentist, yanked off methadone for shitty suboxone, can't afford my treatments for brain damage from methamphetamine my POS dad bought me.

Enough rambling. what should I know about the difference between 7.62x39 vs 12 gauge slugs and shot placement for a very large head. With my head now shaved bald I guess i can see where to aim better. Do You agree 9mm Is definitely not strong enough to destroy a big brain like mine, I plan to aim to side of head above ear or directly between eyes.

I'm told putting the gun in my mouth aimed at angle towards brainstem is best.

a bigger gun does indeed seem to give room for error a lot, Ronnie McNutt aimed at the wrong area under the chin and that 50-90 sharps made him unrecognizable. A chunk of his brain shot out across to the camera and blood got on camera. Aim that area with a 357 and you will survive.

So what should I know here. Could anyone help perhaps to acquire a 12 gauge shotgun (no?) Or is buying my buddies AK47 really enough ? The AK47 IS 1000 fps faster than 12 gauge slug but significantly smaller bullet. 123gr vs 450gr 30 caliber vs 70 caliber.

Hope I don't sound too bad here. There is no hope. I truly lost everything and am a fugitive for something that I didn't do and wasn't my fault.

I don't want my piece of shit degenerate filth brother to win by making it impossible to pass a background check. Fake ID perhaps? That work? Private dealers? Or take the chance of suffering more pain than I've ever felt in my life with a weak 9mm or a questionable AK47 ?

To be clear: 1. is an AK47 with a good expanding bullet enough? 2. Is a 12 gauge 3" slug really so much better? 3. Does the 9mm require precise shot placement and unreliable for instant death?

4. Videos of people shot with 9mm in head tend to shake and kick around on the floor and their feet tense up in the air. Rifles and shotguns they go limp completely. This proves 9mm is a sissy weak round for killing yourself(???)

Thanks! 😊

Last edited:
I

IDIABUSE

Jan 24, 2023
Sorry, TL:DR
I'll shorten it.

1. Is a 3" 12 gauge slug that much more effective for ctb vs 7.62x39 fragmenting hollow point? Big difference between 2600 fps 1500 foot pounds vs 1500 fps at 2500 ft lbs?

2. Is there a significantly higher chance of failing with the AK47 vs 12ga slug? aka not being instant death (aimed same area?)

3. Is shot placement more critical for small bullets vs a large diameter one? Even if the smaller bullet is 1000 fps faster?

Last edited:
I

IDIABUSE

Jan 24, 2023
I'm about to buy my buddy's AK47. He's selling it to buy an AR15, he's selling with 5 boxes of 20 round Hornady plastic ballistic tip "rapid expanding fragmenting" bullet. IIRC he told me it's advertised for "police use" specifically labeled for "Urban use" said he knows a cop who has the same ammo in his car gun so I dunno.

Basically the rounds he's selling with the AK he said. Hornady SST 123gr 2400 fps advertised. 1500ft lb energy.

While the 12ga slug is 1500 fps/2500ft/lb energy. But I can get the AK RIGHT NOW. But here on SS says to avoid rushed attempts?

f3e7f2465bf943e87dba32f589867d39_2.jpg

Hopefully this isn't too long. Others can read the whole story. My situation is really fucked. One small mistake made it impossible for me to legally buy a gun and I'm not even a felon. So I have to improvise using a weaker firearm.

So it's between risk getting into deep shit trying to get that $150 shotgun or spend 300 and have the AK Today. Even though my heart and gut feeling is screaming "THE SHOTGUN IS MUCH BETTER THAN AK FOR INSTANT BLACKOUT CTB"

What would YOU guys do in my situation? Advice appreciated. 😊

Last edited:
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
This surgeon analyzes what happens. Mentions the damage of bullet pressure waves, and hot expanding gases from muzzle blast at point-blank. So my guess is your AK47 sounds very effective inside mouth, as @pthnrdnojvsc mentions. Glad you're being careful to think through the risks; here's my personal plan

I'm extremely sorry to hear about your family, I don't know them, but they clearly sound like horrible assholes. If you don't mind me saying. Wish they suffer rather than you

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
This is all my opinion.

It seems many people think you have to hit the brainstem directly with the bullet. I think especially shotguns or high speed rifles create pressure waves so that the bullet gets in the head cavity the brain and the brain stem will be destroyed. this video shows . so in the mouth 2-3 inches imo very likely to destroy brain stem . not flinching . and practice makes an expert. shooting targets . practicing in mirror or camera angle toward brain stem in mouth 2-3 inches barrel inside mouth.

I

IDIABUSE

Jan 24, 2023
This is all my opinion.

It seems many people think you have to hit the brainstem directly with the bullet. I think especially shotguns or high speed rifles create pressure waves so that the bullet gets in the head cavity the brain and the brain stem will be destroyed. this video shows . so in the mouth 2-3 inches imo very likely to destroy brain stem . not flinching . and practice makes an expert. shooting targets . practicing in mirror or camera angle toward brain stem in mouth 2-3 inches barrel inside mouth.

This surgeon analyzes what happens. Mentions c damage of bullet pressure waves, and hot expanding gases from muzzle blast at point-blank. So my guess is your AK47 sounds very effective inside mouth, as @pthnrdnojvsc mentions. Glad you're being careful to think through the risks; here's my personal plan

I'm extremely sorry to hear about your family, I don't know them, but they clearly sound like horrible assholes. If you don't mind me saying. Wish they suffer rather than you
Does it absolutely have to be In the mouth? would aiming at the side at the head work better or just as good? I can see a large shotgun slug working in the mouth but the AK is a much smaller bullet, smaller than my pinky finger. It seems that the mouth technique is harder especially for a weak AK round because the bullet diameter is so small there is less chance to hit the brain stem.

Have you seen video 1444?

This man used I'm guessing 00 buckshot 2 3/4 AIMED AT THE SIDE of head.

Warning gore. (Dunno why this would get censored since this is what we want to get like anyways)

I imagine a 3" slug would have totally left a stump far worse than buckshot since the lead balls do not expand while a slug uses your blood as hydraulic fluid to break apart. Buckshot is just 8 32. ACP shots at once.

Video-1444-3.jpg

would an ak47 aimed at side of head work?

Still got more to type back later

Last edited by a moderator:
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Sorry, I'm not knowledgeable about side-of-head. -_- Have you looked at the firearms megathread?

BTW there's a spoiler tag, so people can choose to click on gore. Helps increase the number of people reading your post! Example:

dink