• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
s_girl

s_girl

Still here?
Sep 13, 2018
This is how Dennis Wilson from the Beach Boys 'accidentally' died...

If you can pass out, you might be ok... BUT I have accidentally drowned before, and had to be rescued and resuscitated, and in my experience drowning is an EXTREMELY painful and horribly stressful way to go...

Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
For those considering this. Just thinking I wouldnt be found for days. It would be a pretty horrifying sight naked in bath tub full of urine faeces..would you do it with clothes on or make it look like accident? My mind obsesses over these details.

Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Would people be doing this with clothes on in bath?

When I get idea in head obsess over details..what if go to bridge and can't even climb barrier or if I jump and get foot stuck and just end up hanging upside down etc.. ha

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
This sounds like an interesting method, given how it is described. While I'm not a fan of drowning itself, assuming there is no pain and you just pass out (like going to sleep/falling asleep), then it would be a good method for me. Anyways, @Ben I'm happy that you have found your ideal method of ctb'ing.

B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
This is how Dennis Wilson from the Beach Boys 'accidentally' died...

If you can pass out, you might be ok... BUT I have accidentally drowned before, and had to be rescued and resuscitated, and in my experience drowning is an EXTREMELY painful and horribly stressful way to go...

Yea, this method is far different then simply drowning. Drowning is what happens after you are already out. This method shouldn't even have you running out of breath.

How did you almost drown? I've been stuck underwater in a riptide before, couldn't resurface when I needed to take a breath. It was only a few seconds of panic, but got damn it was scary.

B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
I think if you're drunk / drugged and unconscious (ideally), it would be ok... But being conscious, while drowning, is brutal and I really wouldn't recommend it to anyone! There's much better ways to go IMO.

That why this method leaves you unconscious before you hit the point of drowning, or even become short of breath :)

B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah of course, but I just think it's pretty hard to make yourself pass out first... And I wanted to add that drowning, whilst relatively fast, is not painless or peaceful if you're conscious. I've done it before and I NEVER want to drown again.

It's easy, there are two videos in this thread that show how easy it is. You may not be able to do it, but most people can. Don't just give up after trying for 5 minutes. This might take a bit of practice.

And again, this is a painless and peaceful method if done correctly.

UglyAndSuicidal

UglyAndSuicidal

Aug 19, 2018
Ben, could you elaborate on the hyperventilating part? Sorry I'm really uneducated when it comes to this stuff. Precisely, the most effective way to pass out. In the video you showed, it seems like you need a partner, which most of us don't have

B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
For those considering this. Just thinking I wouldnt be found for days. It would be a pretty horrifying sight naked in bath tub full of urine faeces..would you do it with clothes on or make it look like accident? My mind obsesses over these details.

I would do it naked, make it look like an accident. But I'm going to a open body of water on the outside of town when I use this method. A dead body is never a pretty sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.