• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Would people be doing this with clothes on in bath?

When I get idea in head obsess over details..what if go to bridge and can't even climb barrier or if I jump and get foot stuck and just end up hanging upside down etc.. ha

You could do it in a bath. Though I would only use a tub if getting to a open body of water is impossible,and that's rarely the case.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
I can't see this working for me but I can hold my breath for a very long time and have never passed out. Maybe it depends on your blood pressure or oxygen levels as to how easily you faint?

There is a lot of scientific research you can find on the phenomenon that maps out every peice of information involved in blacking out underwater. When people are telling me they can't make themselves feint...it just means they are doing something wrong.

Do a bit of your own research people. I'm not going to keep reassuring people who comment it doesn't work for them, when I've provided all the nesseasry tools to prove this is a viable method. I've spent hours researching this and sharing it. It works. It's a scientific fact, that this is what happens.

If it happens to people naturally, and frequently. you can reproduce the same results intentionally if you're serious about trying it.

B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Ben, could you elaborate on the hyperventilating part? Sorry I'm really uneducated when it comes to this stuff. Precisely, the most effective way to pass out. In the video you showed, it seems like you need a partner, which most of us don't have

Yes sure. You need to get your body to a point of physical exhaustion. Maybe that's a strong word, but still. Remember in gym class when you just finished running your ass off, and you have that runners high? Do push ups or jumpin jacks until you hit that point.

Then start hyperventilating. For a long time. Nothing happen after the first time you did it? Keep doubling your time. If you are hyperventilating yourself correctly (biggest possible breath in and out, as fast as you possibly can) then you will eventually completely fuck up the balance between carbon dioxide and oxygen in your body. During this state, if you were to dive underwater, your brain is already so depleted, that it runs out of oxygen to stay awake, before you lungs run out of oxygen and make you resurface.

Try hyperventilating while liying down, then stand up quick. There are many techniques you could practice. I'm sure everyone here has experienced almost feinting out of nowhere. Keep practicing and I truly believe everyone can use this method.

B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
I did I passed out when I got out of bath after trying for 30 minutes

You need to teach yourself how to hyperventilate before you even concern yourself with a body of water.

If you can't make yourself feint when you're out of the water, you won't be able to do it in the water either.

I'm sorry you are having difficulties Miss clefable...try including going from a laying position to a standing position while hyperventilating. I'm not here to argue that you can't get this to work for yourself, but it works for me, so it must be able to work for others too, so I shared the method.

M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
You need to teach yourself how to hyperventilate before you even concern yourself with a body of water.

If you can't make yourself feint when you're out of the water, you won't be able to do it in the water either.

I'm sorry you are having difficulties Miss clefable...try including going from a laying position to a standing position while hyperventilating. I'm not here to argue that you can't get this to work for yourself, but it works for me, so it must be able to work for others too, so I shared the method.
Okay I'm not arguing

Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
Haha it can happen easily. If you didn't save him, he would probably hold the record for smallest body of water to drown in.

Just curious, how come you are not going out on your boat, but using a bathtub instead?

B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Just curious, how come you are not going out on your boat, but using a bathtub instead?

I barely fit in a bathtub I'm 6"2 lol.

There are plenty of small lakes around me, just have to do it before they freeze or I'll miss my chance. There are plenty of shitty motels in my hood that have pools...I could rent a hot tub for a week...I would explore other options before bathtub. That's giving you like, the minimal amount of water necessary to pull this off.

Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
I never said I'm using a bathtub. Users asked if they could use one, and of course they could, but that would be my last option to try this method with. I barely fit in a bathtub anyway I'm 6"2 lol.

There are plenty of small lakes around me, just have to do it before they freeze or I'll miss my chance. There are plenty of shitty motels in my hood that have pools...I could rent a hot tub for a week...I would explore other options before bathtub. That's giving you like, the minimal amount of water necessary to pull this off.

Oops, I quoted the wrong person. Haha. My bad. Was meant for @Miss clefable

M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
No no it's ok I never took it as arguing! I was not getting frustrated with you! I was only trying to help you out, and I really do feel bad if you can't get this method to work for you :(
To be honest if I keep doing this I'm going to have a heart attack anyway my heart hurts after breathing like crazy

Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
I don't know Ben I seem to be pretty resilient.
Like I was 34 kg last year, heart rate 33, tachycardia, extremely low blood pressure, other stuff and never once passed out - doctor was amazed how I didn't. Maybe something wrong with me.

B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
I don't know Ben I seem to be pretty resilient.
Like I was 34 kg last year, heart rate 33, tachycardia, extremely low blood pressure, other stuff and never once passed out - doctor was amazed how I didn't. Maybe something wrong with me.

I mean, there is no way I can put a satisfaction guaranteed sticker on this method.. but your reslisance shouldn't be an issue.

Shallow water blackouts, free diving blackouts, etc (my research found there are many different classifications for underwater blackouts, depending on the situation) all occur to professional divers, NAVY seals, hobby divers, and your average joe swimmer.

Besides swimmers, these people live in the water. I have to assume they are far
more prepared, both mentally and physically, than average person when it comes their capabilities in the water. They still succum to the blackout.

With that logic, I wouldn't think any of us would have a physical trait that prevents us from dying from SWB..but like I said, I'm not willing to say this works 100% for 100% of people, because the human body is so complicated and uqinue from person to person, that who knows, maybe you can't actually pass out.

Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
I remember getting a general and them using 3 times the dose to knock me out and the ambos trying to sedate me and being shocked at me screaming still after the second injection lol
I was starting to think I was a vampire or some crap - if N doesn't work I'll try a stake hahahaha

B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
I remember getting a general and them using 3 times the dose to knock me out and the ambos trying to sedate me and being shocked at me screaming still after the second injection lol
I was starting to think I was a vampire or some crap - if N doesn't work I'll try a stake hahahaha

God damn, you might be a special case then lol. I read that N is almost guaranteed. If that fails you, I don't know, you might have to just take a shotgun blast to the brain since you're basically the terminator haha

M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I mean, there is no way I can put a satisfaction guaranteed sticker on this method.. but your reslisance shouldn't be an issue.

Shallow water blackouts, free diving blackouts, etc (my research found there are many different classifications for underwater blackouts, depending on the situation) all occur to professional divers, NAVY seals, hobby divers, and your average joe swimmer.

Besides swimmers, these people live in the water. I have to assume they are far
more prepared, both mentally and physically, than average person when it comes their capabilities in the water. They still succum to the blackout.

With that logic, I wouldn't think any of us would have a physical trait that prevents us from dying from SWB..but like I said, I'm not willing to say this works 100% for 100% of people, because the human body is so complicated and uqinue from person to person, that who knows, maybe you can't actually pass out.
I did on benzos but
lol same

N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
This is a very easy, painless, free method, that can very easily pass as accidental.

Directions:
https://imgur.com/a/cNul4r7

I haven't seen it mentioned before, but they sure like to warn us about it, basically giving us instructions by doing the opposite of their points

Instructions:
https://imgur.com/a/0Kin07q

This is a excerpt from their website:

WHO: Shallow water blackout (SWB) can affect anyone who is breath-holding, even the physically fit swimmer. It is especially seen in competitive swimmers, Navy SEALs, snorkelers, spearfishermen or anyone who free-dives. Blackouts cut across the spectrum of freediver training affecting all levels. No one is protected from succumbing to an underwater blackout.

WHAT: Shallow Water Blackout results from hypoxia (low oxygen) to the brain. What triggers one to breathe is elevation of carbon dioxide (CO2), not low oxygen (O2). One basically "blacks out" or faints in the water. For some, their lungs will take on water leading to drowning while others simply suffocate or die of other causes brought on by the breath-holding. **Death can be a result of the prolonged breath-holding, even if not from so called "Shallow Water Blackout." Breath-holding may stimulate genetic triggers leading to various causes of death.

WHERE: Shallow Water Blackout can occur in any body of water (pool, lake, river, ocean or bath tub) when breath-holding under water, regardless of water depth. Even if lifeguards are on duty, there is still a great risk because it is hard to detect from above the water.

WHEN: Frequently, Shallow Water Blackout occurs WITHOUT ANY WARNING of its onset. In fact, because of the hypoxia and detached mental state one can feel euphoric and empowered to continue breath-holding. Unlike regular drowning where there can be 6-8 minutes before brain damage and death, there are ONLY about 2 ½ minutes before BRAIN DAMAGE then DEATH with SWB because the brain has already been oxygen deprived coupled with warm water as in swimming pools, hastening brain death.

WHY: Shallow Water Blackout occurs because of the LACK OF EDUCATION, AWARENESS, and UNDERSTANDING of the dangers of breath-holding. It also occurs because of the lack of safety training for swimmers, freedivers, snorkelers, and spearfishermen. The breath-holders do not understand how to prevent Shallow Water Blackout or how to survive if it happens to them. Unfortunately, training does not inoculate one against SWB. All too often trained freedivers succumb.

tldr: hyperventilate yourself then hold your breath underwater. You will blackout long before you are out of breath, and death comes within 3-4 minutes after that.
The consequences are as fucked up as they can get if this method fails though.

B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
The consequences are as fucked up as they can get if this method fails though.

Yes. Most failed attempts will leave you fucked up in one way or another. A gun could leave you a vegetable, Jumping could leave you a cripple, etc. It's more efficient then hanging though imo. Failing hanging and failing SWB can produce the same damage to you. However, SWB leaves you brain dead in 2-3 minutes (if your lungs don't fill with water, which is basically instant death) while hanging requires 15-20 minutes after passing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.