• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
My 48 hour regiment:

Day 1:

8hrs: 10mg meto

16hrs: 10mg meto

24hrs: 10mg meto & start fasting

Day 2:

8hrs: 10mg meto

16hrs: 10mg meto

23hrs: 1000mg paracetamol

23:15hrs: 30mg meto + 8mg zofran + 400mg propanol

23:30: 800mg Tagamet

24: cheers bitchhh. 35g of SN dissolved in water.
  • I will also be adding a RC benzo to this regiment. Currently testing a few to find the right dose & effects. Unsure if I will take it with the 30mg of meto or make a second drink to drink directly before/after SN. Open to advice on this. Will either be bromz, Flubrotizolam, or pyrazolam.

Should I puke, I will have 2 more glasses of SN on standby.

Open to feedback <3

This is all hypothetical.

*LITERALLY NOBODY DM me for anything related to SN. I will not provide sourcing info. I will not answer questions about your personal method.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, rozeske, Kiiiishore and 5 others
Yaka

Yaka

Jan 23, 2024
I hope you are able to reach your goal - the world fucking sucks

• Love
Reactions: GoatHerder, AmericanMary and notahappygirl
P

Panta Rhei

May 16, 2024
25g is enough. 35g is unnecessary unless you weigh more than 100kg. Also, taking alcohol after the sn can remove the unpleasant aftertaste and potentiate the lethal effect.

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
25g is enough. 35g is unnecessary unless you weigh more than 100kg. Also, taking alcohol after the sn can remove the unpleasant aftertaste and potentiate the lethal effect.
35g is the right dose for me.

I will be avoiding alcohol completely.

andreamysk

andreamysk

Jun 29, 2024
Sounds like a good plan (by standards...). On average, benzos develop their effects after about 20/25 minutes (but it depends on whether/how addicted you are already) so calculate the time in which you want them to act...

Peace be with you, if that is what you seek

• Informative
Reactions: opheliaoveragain and AmericanMary
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Sounds like a good plan (by standards...). On average, benzos develop their effects after about 20/25 minutes (but it depends on whether/how addicted you are already) so calculate the time in which you want them to act...

Peace be with you, if that is what you seek
<3

T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
That's a pretty good plan with the 24hr fast, I think I am gonna do a similar plan.

I can only wish you the best of luck, I won't be too far behind, find the peace you seek, we will be here for you!

• Love
Reactions: AmericanMary
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
That's a pretty good plan with the 24hr fast, I think I am gonna do a similar plan.

I can only wish you the best of luck, I won't be too far behind, find the peace you seek, we will be here for you!
Thank you:) it was nice talking a little to you early on!

• Love
Reactions: Traveller12724
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck with your plan. I hope u find peace.

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Wishing you nothing but peace and comfort on your journey, we are with you<3

T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
Thank you:) it was nice talking a little to you early on!
It was nice talking to you back then indeed, I didn't imagine you would leave a little before me, but you deserve peace, how are you feeling in these last moments ? Got a good playlist going ?

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
It was nice talking to you back then indeed, I didn't imagine you would leave a little before me, but you deserve peace, how are you feeling in these last moments ? Got a good playlist going ?
I'm not leaving today hahahhha. Not today, not tomorrow. Not too long from now tho. I'm just perfecting my plans before starting them.

I'm giving myself some time to "test" (have fun with) RC benzos to figure out which one to use

• Love
Reactions: Traveller12724
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Update/ have decided to take .5mg of Flubrotizolam 30 mins prior to consumption of the zesty salts & 2mg after salts.