• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
Context (previous post) for those who are new to this post:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-much-earlier-than-expected-no-choice.133553/

After much contemplation. I have decided that I'll not CTB today (sat- 23/09/2023). It's just not possible. And I do-not want to act on impulse. Also, a lot of factors meant that it wouldn't be feasible for me to CTB today. I'll CTB on 30/09/2023 (sat).
IK. It's risky of me to CTB next week when my parents have discovered the reality of SN. But, I am willing to take that risk. Also, I do-not have much choice left.

So here's my emergency SN plan (Btw note that some of the details have been mentioned in the previous post):
1. Open the SN package, hide 1 SN bottle somewhere else at home.
2. Repackage the box containing the remaining 1 SN bottle in a way to make it look like I haven't opened the package yet.
3. Start buying OTC antiemetics, painkillers, sleeping pills, antacids and hide them.
4. Try to get Benzos and proper antiemetics (if not go with items procured in step 3 only).
5. Buy meds to speed up bowel movement.
6. Consume SN after sat midnight.

Here's more info about my plan:
I'll be following stat dose regimen (courtesy vizzy's SN guide. But with heavy modifications due to the bloody situation I'm in):

Here's Stat does regimen:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Stat Dose

Some people will not want to wait 2 days or fear that two days of using an antiemetic will have a negative effect on them. Stat dose is equally successful as the two day regime. Dignitas only use a Stat Dose process. Remember to consider the appropriate fasting and try not to drink for 2 hours beforehand.

1 hour before drinking SN 600mg of Ibuprofen or 1000mg of paracetamol. You can use any pain killer as long as you stay within the recommended dose

45 minutes before drinking SN 3 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total)

30 minutes before drinking SN Double dose of what is recommended on the label of the antacid.

SN drink

Once consumed, immediately relax on a bed, couch or reclining chair. There is no way to predict for an individual when the effects will start to happen. The SN will give you low blood pressure and fainting is a common occurrence. This is a good thing as you are now unconscious and will feel nothing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instead of using Metos, I'll be using OTC antiemetics instead.
Also, 30 minutes before SN i'll consume sleeping pills.
Since I'm living with my family (i.e,. parents and sibling) at home, I cannot fast during daytime. Instead I'll start fasting from 8pm or 8:30pm for 6-6.5 hours. Then I'll consume SN. Additionally I'll consume meds to speed up bowel movement.

My advice to y'all: Plz plan extra carefully. Make sure that your CTB plans has a minimal (if not zero) chance of getting derailed and botched up.

I really hope this emergency plan works.
I don't have much time and options left.
I'll keep y'all updated.
I'll continuously update this thread till tmrw evening. After that I'll be updating y'all about my plan progress and situation in a new update threads.
I shall continuously update y'all. I assure y'all that.

P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
Thinking of you. I have the face movement thing too. In great pain.
I'm really sorry. I sincerely hope that you are able to find the peace and freedom that you need. 🫂.
I hope that when the time is right for you to leave, you find the freedom you search for, best of luck.
Thank you. I hope to succeed and find my peace when the time is right.

HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
I'm really sorry. I sincerely hope that you are able to find the peace and freedom that you need. 🫂.

Thank you. I hope to succeed and find my peace when the time is right.
Thank u for thinking of me. U r n my heart. Don't ever think u aren't being thought of. I'm following u now. I want u to find peace and be happy. I want that for u so very badly.

P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
Update:

As I have previously mentioned, I live with my parents and a sibling. This means that I cannot fast during the daytime. It would not make sense to my parents and it would raise a lot of red-flags. Added to the fact that they know about the SN that I have.

So what I plan to do is start fasting from 8:00 or 8:30pm (post-dinner) for 6 hours. Additionally, I'll try to consume less food. Also, as I have mentioned in this post, I'll be following stat dose regimen but with modifications.
Additionally, after fasting for 6 hours, I'll consume SN at 2:30am or 3:00am. I shall try to fast for 6 hours. Bare minimum I should fast is for 4 hours. No compromise on that.

My parents and my sibling won't wake up till 6:30am or 7:00am on Sundays. So I am hoping that 4 hours (min 3 hours) will be sufficient for the SN to cause my death.
I'll have to CTB in a bathroom (I'll lock myself in a bathroom at-least 15 mins before I consume SN). I'll lock the bathroom doors and place buckets filled to the brim with water against the bathroom door. This should give me a little bit (but crucial) amount of time, just in-case.

Also, I'll have to make the bathroom floor slippery to make it more difficult for my family members or anyone else to enter. This should hopefully give me an added (little more but crucial) amount of time.

Hopefully this will work. This is my only way to CTB at home. (IK it's risky, but I have no other choice). I do-not have a separate room to myself and I live in an apartment.
I'll continuously update this thread and I'll keep y'all updated.

HD72

HD72

Sep 10, 2023
Update:

As I have previously mentioned, I live with my parents and a sibling. This means that I cannot fast during the daytime. It would not make sense to my parents and it would raise a lot of red-flags. Added to the fact that they know about the SN that I have.

So what I plan to do is start fasting from 8:00 or 8:30pm (post-dinner) for 6 hours. Additionally, I'll try to consume less food. Also, as I have mentioned in this post, I'll be following stat dose regimen but with modifications.
Additionally, after fasting for 6 hours, I'll consume SN at 2:30am or 3:00am. I shall try to fast for 6 hours. Bare minimum I should fast is for 4 hours. No compromise on that.

My parents and my sibling won't wake up till 6:30am or 7:00am on Sundays. So I am hoping that 4 hours (min 3 hours) will be sufficient for the SN to cause my death.
I'll have to CTB in a bathroom (I'll lock myself in a bathroom at-least 15 mins before I consume SN). I'll lock the bathroom doors and place buckets filled to the brim with water against the bathroom door. This should give me a little bit (but crucial) amount of time, just in-case.

Also, I'll have to make the bathroom floor slippery to make it more difficult for my family members or anyone else to enter. This should hopefully give me an added (little more but crucial) amount of time.

Hopefully this will work. This is my only way to CTB at home. (IK it's risky, but I have no other choice). I do-not have a separate room to myself and I live in an apartment.
Don't make the floor dangerous for yourself. U don't want to fall and cause yourself trouble.

Reactions: 01010101
P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
Don't make the floor dangerous for yourself. U don't want to fall before u take all your stuff.
What I plan to do is make a portion of the bathroom floor very slippery.
What I mean is I'll make one end of the bathroom floor slippery while I'll sit on the other end where I haven't made it slippery.
Don't worry, I'll take care to ensure that I do-not make the floor dangerous for myself and that I'll not fall and injure myself before consuming SN.

リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
I'm so sorry for all the hurdles and unfortunate circumstances you have to go through just to achieve peace. You seem like a really nice person, absolutely undeserving of this all and of whatever happened to you in order to end up on here.

Please stay as safe as you can, and I wish you good luck🤍🫂

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Update:

Please be careful with all of this and I'm sorry that things got a point where you have to enact an emergency plan to risk it all especially since they know you have SN.

P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
I'm so sorry for all the hurdles and unfortunate circumstances you have to go through just to achieve peace. You seem like a really nice person, absolutely undeserving of this all and of whatever happened to you in order to end up on here.

Please stay as safe as you can, and I wish you good luck🤍🫂
Thank you, 🫂. Hoping to succeed.
Please be careful with all of this and I'm sorry that things got a point where you have to enact an emergency plan to risk it all especially since they know you have SN.
🫂. Don't worry. I'll be really careful.
It's indeed unfortunate that I have to go ahead with this risky plan as I'm left with no choice.
Folks, I'll be continuously updating y'all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
B

burobu

Sep 23, 2023
Is there anything that you want to do in terms of experiences before you CTB?

P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
Is there anything that you want to do in terms of experiences before you CTB?
Yes.

Unfortunately due to my worsening condition, extremely terrible social anxiety an other issues I'm facing, it's not possible.
Also, I do-not have much time left.

I really want to do some stuff in terms of experiences before I CTB. Unfortunately it is not possible.

B

burobu

Sep 23, 2023
Yes.

Unfortunately due to my worsening condition, extremely terrible social anxiety an other issues I'm facing, it's not possible.
Also, I do-not have much time left.

I really want to do some stuff in terms of experiences before I CTB. Unfortunately it is not possible.

I'm really sorry that's the case. Severe social anxiety is no joke.

What about little things like watching the sunset, having a good meal, watching your favourite movie?

P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
I'm really sorry that's the case. Severe social anxiety is no joke.

🫂.
What about little things like watching the sunset, having a good meal, watching your favourite movie?
Yeah, I can do that.
2 days before I CTB, I'll watch my favourite movies through streaming platform at home. Order my favrouite meal from a good restaurant.

S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
Update:

Honestly there's some chances of you failing and your family getting alarmed about what's happening. Do you have enough money to book a hotel or something? If so do that. You from India?
Metoclopramide shouldn't be hard to get it. Otherwise you can simply go for vomistop (domperidone). Benzos are almost impossible to get so have something which would give you similar affects. There's a website that do sell meds without prescription. You can also order them and wait for the delivery. Obviously benzos in that particular website is available but they don't sell it, and will cancel your order if you try to buy benzodiazepines. My suggestion take more time. Test your sn purity, do it outside.

Last edited:
Reactions: hermestrimegistus
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
Hey I know you can't tell me if you're dead, but if you're alive afterwards can you ping me and tell me that OTC anti-emetics didn't work. I am planning on using a prescription anti-emetic bu it's not meto, so idk how fucked I am.

P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
Honestly there's some chances of you failing and your family getting alarmed about what's happening. Do you have enough money to book a hotel or something? If so do that. You from India?
I have money to book a hotel, But my parents will get really suspicious considering the fact that they know about me having SN.

Also, I am yet to open the SN pack and hide one of the SN bottle somewhere else at home and then repackage to make it look like I haven't opened the SN package at all ( I had ordered 2 bottles of SN and I managed to convince my parents [ at-least for time being ] that I had ordered only 1 bottle ; I am yet to pen the SN pack ).

Plus that I somehow convinced my parents ( at-least for time being) that I will use it only for food experiment. They haven't searched for more info about SN. I do-not want them to get to know more info bout SN.

And yeah I'm from India.
Metoclopramide shouldn't be hard to get it. Otherwise you can simply go for vomistop (domperidone). Benzos are almost impossible to get so have something which would give you similar affects. There's a website that do sell meds without prescription. You can also order them and wait for the delivery. Obviously benzos in that particular website is available but they don't sell it, and will cancel your order if you try to buy benzodiazepines. My suggestion take more time. Test your sn purity, do it outside.
Not possible to wait for (non OTC) antiemetics. If I order it would raise more red-flags to my parents. My parents have asked me to inform them if I am going to order something next time. Plus that they're already aware of the SN I have. I am being really careful rn.
Additionally because of the bloody situation I'm in it's not possible for me to test SN.
Though the product description mentions that purity is 98%. So I will have to trust the product description. (IK, it's stupid but I have no choice).

Additionally, I am still carrying out my day to day routine to avoid even more suspicion from my parents. So I am being extra careful. Also, despite my terrible social anxiety I'll have to continue attending university classes for the coming week to avoid even more suspicion.
The other problem is entry of delivery personnel can be allowed only after approving through an app. And I may not be at home during the delivery (if I order online). My mom has the same app required for approving entry of delivery executives in the apartment. She'll get suspicious. So online ordering is out of the equation.

So what I'm left with is to go and get OTC antiemetics from a pharma. Hide it myself at home. I have to do this I have no other choice. I'm in a precarious situation. I have to be really-really careful and proceed carefully.

Hey I know you can't tell me if you're dead, but if you're alive afterwards can you ping me and tell me that OTC anti-emetics didn't work. I am planning on using a prescription anti-emetic bu it's not meto, so idk how fucked I am.
Hopefully I won't survive.
If at all I survive I will ping you for sure.

HD72

HD72

Sep 10, 2023
Please don't use metaclopramide it can make the face twitching worse if u aren't successful There are treatments for your face. Look up hemifacial spasm or dystonia. It could be either one. Meds can start it or aggravate it. Metaclopramide is a bad one. Can u get Reglan. Anything but meto.
I can't be helped but I refuse to let whatever thing up the sky torture another person.
have u been on psych meds. They will cause anxiety the face spasm all that. I just want u to know some info. U don't have to tell me. I just want to help u make the best decision. Know my heart is with u. It's a broken mangled mess but it's here for u.

Last edited:
P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
Please don't use metaclopramide it can make the face twitching worse if u aren't successful There are treatments for your face. Look up hemifacial spasm or dystonia. It could be either one. Meds can start it or aggravate it. Metaclopramide is a bad one. Can u get Reglan. Anything but meto.
I can't be helped but I refuse to let whatever thing up the sky torture another person.
have u been on psych meds. They will cause anxiety the face spasm all that. I just want u to know some info. U don't have to tell me. I just want to help u make the best decision. Know my heart is with u. It's a broken mangled mess but it's here for u.
It's mostly impossible for me to obtain meto anyways. Plus that I do-not have the time to obtain it.
I have not been on psych meds (at-least not yet). I'll be using OTC antiemetics instead.

Btw, I appreciate your care and concern towards me. It means a lot! 👍
Also, I appreciate your valuable inputs.
Update:

Another update:

From tmrw onwards, I will start buying OTC antiemetics, painkillers, sleeping pills and meds to speed up the bowel movement.
Luckily, these items I mentioned do-not require a prescription. Which means I can easily obtain them from a pharmacy.

Once I buy these items, I'll store them somewhere safe at home. On the day I'll CTB, when my parents are asleep, I'll take those items out and consume them as per the stat does regimen.

Also, I'll buy tapes so that I can repackage the ordered SN and make it look like I haven't opened them at all. When the opportunity is right, I'll open the SN package and hide one of the SN bottles somewhere else safe at home.
Also, I'll buy measuring cups and plastic cups so that I can mix the correct amount of SN and water.

Btw: I'll keep y'all updated through this thread only, I.e. instead of creating a new thread to update y'all, I'll continue to update in this thread only. If I'm gonna create a new update thread, I'll inform y'all and post the link in this thread.
I'll continuously update this thread till tmrw evening. After that I'll be updating y'all about my plan progress and situation in a new update threads.
Plz note that I'll continue updating y'all in this thread (ignore what I have mentioned before). I'll continuously update y'all in this thread.
If I'll be posting a new update thread, I'll update y'all about that and post the link to the new update thread here.

Last edited:
Reactions: SVEN
P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
From tmrw onwards, I will start buying OTC antiemetics, painkillers, sleeping pills and meds to speed up the bowel movement.
Do y'all recommend me to buy any other OTC meds needed for SN ?

HD72

HD72

Sep 10, 2023
Do y'all recommend me to buy any other OTC meds needed for SN ?
I do not know much about the technique in order to add anything.

I would like to ask how in the world did u acquire SN? Are u sure it's not sodium NITRATE? Just was worried a bit for u.

P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
I do not know much about the technique in order to add anything.

I would like to ask how in the world did u acquire SN? Are u sure it's not sodium NITRATE? Just was worried a bit for u.
Ordered through a online source (which I won't be mentioning. I'm sorry)
It was specifically mentioned Nitrite (NaNO2). And the source mentioned 98% purity. The supplier is legit with a certificate.

Reactions: HD72
R

Renee

Sep 14, 2023
Are you ok? I wish you the best and I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
Are you ok?
My mental health is in shambles. Added to the fact that my condition is worsening with the progressing days, and on top of that the precarious situation that I'm in rn. :notsure:.
I wish you the best and I hope you find the peace you are looking for.
Thank you🫂. Hoping to successfully find the peace that I'm looking for.