• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

vak

vak

Štěkot smutné kolie
Feb 13, 2024
34M trying my best to climb out of the abyss.

I'm looking for someone kind and caring to remotely support and celebrate both big and small achievements with. We'll look out for each other and provide support. Maybe check up on each other few times a day, see how we are coping and if we can do anything for the other person. Age and gender don't matter at all, but I feel much more comfortable around women (I'm asexual, this is just a matter of trust). I'm LGBT+ friendly and super nice, positive and endlessly supportive 😊 Can handle being around a person with BPD at their absolute worst without even blinking. Also funny in the untreated random AHDH way 😜 Willing to exchange cute animal pictures 24/7.

I think sometimes we just need one good person in our lives who believes in us no matter what.

Last edited:
soulkitty

soulkitty

ᵐᵉᵒʷ ᵐᵉᵒʷ ᵐᵉᵒʷ
Apr 6, 2024
22 F, US
I've been really trying to recover so having someone to check in with and celebrating little steps would be great. Also that I can send cute motivating & comforting pictures/art to lol, I have a bunch of them saved so would really like to share them. It would be cool if we could encourage each other and comfort each other. I've had a couple bad experiences with people on here so I hesitate to post this but I'm hoping I run into the right people. I am in a bit of a fragile state of mind nowadays so just a heads up on that. Also I think I may have BPD. I also struggle with thinking clearly so I may have difficulties typing sometimes or forming sentences

I love Video games (especially horror. but I love all types of games except for sports games haha. Some of my favorite games are Resident evil games, doki doki Literature club, omori, World of Warcraft, overwatch, fallout, dying light, pretty much any indie horror game) I also love anime, drawing, nature, cartoons (owl house, Amphibia, big city greens, almost all Pixar and Disney movies, ATLA, Kipo, Adventure Time, Gravity Falls etc.), Japan and music (jpop, vocaloid, electro swing, K-pop, lofi, and more) if we're end up being a good match and end up being recover partners I may draw things for you sometimes lol

Please message (preferably conversation and not chat I'm really bad at replying to messages on chat) if interested and think we would be a good match, thank you so much for reading this ^^

Last edited:
Denza

Denza

breaking down woohoo
Apr 15, 2024
18M

Been struggling recovering from a recent breakup and looking for more people to talk with. Just looking to make friends with people with similar age or ppl with similar experience with breakups and such since I'm taking this real badly rn.

Im into video games and model kits (gundams and stuff that bandai makes or basically anything adjacent to Japan stuff) not really into much else. Been trying to get into reading but pdfs of books bore me to hell so I guess I'll see how that goes.

Im really bad at starting conversations so if youd like to start one, id appreciate it very much. Thank you for reading this huhu.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees