• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

jujujr

jujujr

Oct 29, 2023
Hey, im 19, M and from the UK
Life sucks and I know its going to get worse soon and I haven't got many people I can talk to about certain topics, well, havent got many friends at all so yeah just wanna make some more mates. As long as we are of similar age then yeah DM me :)

vak

vak

🙃💕
Feb 13, 2024
34M trying my best to climb out of the abyss.

I'm looking for someone kind and caring to remotely support and celebrate both big and small achievements with. We'll look out for each other and provide support. Maybe check up on each other few times a day, see how we are coping and if we can do anything for the other person. Age and gender don't matter at all, but I feel much more comfortable around women (I'm asexual, this is just a matter of trust). I'm LGBT+ friendly and super nice, positive and endlessly supportive 😊 Can handle being around a person with BPD at their absolute worst without even blinking. Also funny in the untreated random AHDH way 😜 Willing to exchange cute animal pictures 24/7.

I think sometimes we just need one good person in our lives who believes in us no matter what.

Last edited: