• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sanctioned Suicide

Sanctioned Suicide

-
Mar 17, 2018
Recovery Partners Megathread

NOTE: Read this thread fully before posting!

Rules:
  • By posting in this thread you take full responsibility of your acts. Read the warnings below.
  • If you want to reply to someone PM them, don't post here.
  • Don't PM people who did not post here.
  • Only one (1) post per person, per day. Don't spam.
  • Do not post personal contact information like email, phone number, kik, or similar here.
  • If you try to take advantage of anyone on this site, you will be immediately banned and reported to the authorities.
There is no mandatory format for your post, just don't forget to say if you are offering help or requesting help!

Understand that:
  • If you are at immediate risk of suicide you can call the Samaritan line for help, but do NOT force the responsibility and anxiety of having to deal with a life or death situation on other users, or you will be banned.
  • Assume no one here is a doctor, therapist, psychologist, or psychiatrist - even if a person says they are, there is no proof whatsoever they aren't lying.
  • This means that you should NOT take whatever a user says as professional advice. This includes being told to take medication or do certain tasks. Take it only as amateur advice at best, and seek professional advice for topics that require expertise (e.g., medication).
  • There are many risks involved in trusting a stranger, including but not limited to being lied to, being used for personal gain, being given random or harmful information, differences between you two, blackmail, pranks, and many more. Be sure you truly understand the risks, even for something as simple as getting help from someone or helping someone. We only provide a place to get in touch with others who think like you, you take full responsibility for what happens next.
  • Once you find someone take the time to know each other. Define limits and what if's, see if the person is a good match and if you feel a connection. If someone is in a rush it's usually a bad signal.

J

JustDie

Jun 18, 2018
Looking for anyone who wants to chat with me; any age, any gender.
I can't remember what interests I have or what I can talk about but once you get me talking, I don't stop talking. I greatly prefer it if you are able to talk to me over a long period of time, and not just exchange a couple of messages and then pretend I don't exist anymore. more than just one liners too.
Not necessarily looking for someone to only discuss the positive things, I want the conversation to be real, I struggle with life and depression as well.

Passenger

Passenger

Oct 15, 2019
Anybody can always message me. I'll try to get back to you asap.

30/F/Europe

I managed to get out of a very dark place a few years ago and I still struggle with intrusive thoughts but I basically live by choosing unconventional ways now.

Meena

Meena

Student
Jun 7, 2018
Hi.
F/38
I am looking for people so that together we can encourage each other in having a healthier life.
We can discuss and support each other in many ways including realizing small things like walking, quit smoking, make a diet and everything that could help.
French speaking people r wlc also since i a have an excellent command of this language

puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
26, Male, SEA (detail will be given in the pm) Bipolar Disorder

Happy to speak or meet, probably go on a journey of recovery together. Love to find people from the same place with the same wavelenght (country).
It's tough to find Pro-choice people IRL.

Hydrokhoos

Hydrokhoos

Dec 1, 2019
25 F USA

Just chatting with anyone would help. I move/travel a lot and it's hard to make real connections with people. Would love to talk to some like minded people and have a real conversation so I can stop having to pretend like everything's great all the time.

hhsp

hhsp

Dec 7, 2019
Anybody interested in supporting each other to live a decent joyful life and not just to exist.
I aim for more then the average slave life.
I know if people come together there can be problems, still we need each other, we are social animals :)
52 m currently near New York, can travel worldwide. Don't want to go back to Germany, feels like civil war in my hometown to me.