• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

greencoat111

greencoat111

Jan 5, 2020
30's F Ireland, trying so hard to remain positive and hold onto my life. I've been trying to take things day by day - literally hour by hour sometimes. I'd love to chat to anyone to share thoughts, feelings, experiences etc and hopefully we could be a support to each other

enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
female, 18, united states.

i'd prefer to talk to someone around my age. i'll cap the range off at 25. any gender works, just don't be a creep if you're a dude. i'm lgbt-friendly, and i'd love to meet some more people who are a part of the community (i myself am very queer). we can talk about anything so long as it isn't too weird. oh, and it doesn't matter where in the world you're located. time zones might make things a little bit tricky, but i don't really mind.

anyways... hit me up!

Jan 7, 2020
23 F USA Not that bad moodwise I guess, just lost
Preferably someone chill, around my age to just chat about stuff and things

*edit* nvm I guess I don't have pm permissions.. yet?

Last edited:
O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
37m NY

I'm not sure recovery is the right place for me, but I guess if i'm still here then recovery right?

I don't really care if your female/male but you should be close to my age

If your into a games that's a + might give us a reason to interact because as an introvert i really struggle with the nonsense small talk that would be typical as people get to know each other.

Just having someone to chat with would be ideal i'm super isolated these days - but i'm also super awkward even as an adult - and i'm less proficient in making friends online than I am in real life - so for whatever it's worth

Just looking for someone to chat with and offer support to each other in whatever flawed ways we can

Inadaquacy

Inadaquacy

Feb 3, 2020
23/M/Florida, USA

I have aspergers, so if you have that too that would be a plus in my book because we could relate easier. Been struggling with depression and anxiety for quite some time, it ebbs and flows but I'd like to try to stay on the mend. Right now I'm feeling down and out. I'm open to chat with literally anyone, I'm tired of wearing my neurotypical friends out with my "sadboi" talk or whatever, it would be nice to be able to chat with someone who can relate and understand what I'm going through. I pride myself on my patience and listening ability, so I'd like to help you out too. PM me if you want to chat.

helpmehelpme

helpmehelpme

self and collective help
Jan 25, 2020
49 M - Colorado and Ohio - Love to have a phone partner, one who can relate to being suicidal, but can also support a lighter, brighter path. Recognize the pain and also point out what we might live for and how can achieve. PM me

N

NumbOne1

Feb 7, 2020
22M, gay- NY, USA

Trying to recover. One non-serious attempt (hanging I backed out of) but recently bought a shotgun. Recently quit my job (due to depression and feeling overwhelmed in general) and now in the process of moving back in with my mom/sister who are thankfully very supportive, but don't understand how I feel most of the time. Would love to chat and make new friends. Helps if you are around my age and share interests.

Feel free to DM (:

Nirvana_Warrior

Nirvana_Warrior

Feb 14, 2020
22M CA, USA

Am the victim of abuse. Have been cyber-bullied on the internet for several years now. Am thinking about exiting this world but posting this on a whim to see if there is still hope for a better future. No friends or family to talk to currently.

Lejes Rimul

Lejes Rimul

Feb 9, 2020
25, M Chile
I am not very good or very bad, I have the habit of listening to people's dramas and trying to deepen situations, if you think I can serve you, send me an MP before I walk on foot by ... who knows ?
Mi idioma nativo es el español, para hablar de cualquier tema, no solamente esté en especifico

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote
Beautiful_Disgrace

Beautiful_Disgrace

Invisible shadow
Mar 8, 2020
28/F FL, USA

Gamer, writer, Meme Queen, Mother

I'm mostly stable but extremely lonely. I tend to do better with recovery when I distract myself. I smoke weed occasionally, used to do it regularly. I guess I'm just looking for someone to just share with, mutually. I'm a good listener but it's hard to find someone who wants to do the same for me.

I don't care what your gender is, but I would prefer to speak with someone whom I've got a few things in common with. Thanks.

Last edited:
Tragoedia Vitae

Tragoedia Vitae

Experienced
Oct 14, 2018
Hey there! F/23/US
I would love to find people to talk to about books, video games, movies, just life in general and its joys and sorrows. It can be very difficult to cope in this strange, sad, and ultimately lonely existence of ours. Talking to like-minded people would be very helpful! Who knows, it might even be cathartic.

I'm pretty open-minded and a good listener too, so feel free to PM me whenever you feel like it.

AlexM

AlexM

To find the outer edge
Oct 31, 2019
49F AZ suffering everyday with pain isolated bcuz of mold and chemicals truly need a nonjudgmental friend who can relate or try to
Привет. Вы владете русским? Я из мск

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote
Underwhelming

Underwhelming

Before I Disappear
Mar 10, 2020
22/m/USA.

I like reading, video games, movies+anime, skateboarding, and a few other things. suffer from existential ocd, depression and anxiety. will be happy to talk and make friends with anyone. PM me if you'd like :)