• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Hydrokhoos

Hydrokhoos

Dec 1, 2019
Gonna try this again, was doing well but this quarantine is rough...

I'm a 26 year old female graduate student in California. Would love to have someone else to talk to around my age also pursuing academia, or someone who's been through it and can relate to what I'm going through.

Most of my support system lives in an area that's 3 hours ahead of my time zone, and I've been 5+ away from campus doing research so I haven't made many friends around here. Once I finally started getting somewhat close with others in my cohort, this quarantine happened.

I've been having a staring contest with my SN and AE every night. One day I'll use it, but I'm trying to hold off just a little bit longer.

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
anybody. 18 male ,
just message me on discord. I don't respond to PMs anymore because I don't get any notifications. @ william1111#5638

T

Tiedie

Oct 21, 2019
32 female. Schizoeffective (bipolar 1 type) and just looking to find someone who wants to talk about it. I welcome everyone to chat but would love to be fully understood. I do still have strong suicidal ideation but I want to live.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Hi! I female want to go backpack as soon as corona let's me leave. Just around Europe, i have friends in Scandinavian and Poland, that offered i could stay a while. Maybe a metal festival, on the way, but again... Coroba. As low budget as possible. I want to see and learn before they shove me off to "Shady Pines"

Looking for a buddy, preferably male, for company and safety. No easy sex! Age doesn't really matter to me, just that you're serious in wanting to go for at least a month.

By serious interest pm!

BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
*gulp* I'll guess I'll try now

19, ??? (AFAB), not saying my location for privacy purposes.

I want to give life another chance. Because really, I don't wish to die. And what do I do within those remaining years before graduation "waiting" to decide whether to CTB?

oneess

oneess

Die in my sleep
May 5, 2019
22 years old male from Israel

Was sightseeing here for awhile now and decided to start posting and interacting with people.

I'm in recovery or at least, try to be in recovery and maintain it.

Would love to talk with some guys(males and females alike) within my age group, but everyone is invited to send a PM.

P.S I'm not really shy in person, but my social skills while talking on the internet is pretty shitty, so I apologise in advance :)

tooStupidForExitBag

tooStupidForExitBag

Mar 13, 2020
21/M from Sweden.

Honestly not 100% about this recovery thing, but don't think I'll ever overcome SI so might as well try. Just want to make some friends, we can talk about whatever. I suck at keeping conversations alive IRL, but might do better online, never really tried.

WinterFaust

WinterFaust

Shimmer
Apr 13, 2020
26, Female, East Coast, USA

I'm going to take a swing at recovery and I'd love someone to talk to and perhaps an accountability partner of sorts because I'm struggling a bit. I'd also love to try to help someone out as well. Bipolar, anorexia, health issues (from the anorexia), recent hearing loss, and anxiety. I'm essentially a hikikomori and depression killed most of my interests but I still enjoy manga. I still love listening so if you need an ear, I'm here. :)

helpmehelpme

helpmehelpme

self and collective help
Jan 25, 2020
49, M, United States

PM me if interested being a partner in recovery and honesty. That is you are interested in getting better and honest if you are considering a self-exit. Mostly phone, some text OK. Prefer another male, 30-70
P
Anybody interested in supporting each other to live a decent joyful life and not just to exist.
I aim for more then the average slave life.
I know if people come together there can be problems, still we need each other, we are social animals :)
52 m currently near New York, can travel worldwide. Don't want to go back to Germany, feels like civil war.
PM me if you like.

purplesmoothie

purplesmoothie

Experienced
Sep 13, 2018
F 26 California (but open to talking to people from anywhere)

Just looking to chat with people. Not sure if I'm suicidal currently, but I'm in a mental health facility and just looking for someone I connect with. I enjoy reddit, YouTube, animal rights, and art, music and animals. Life can be so beautiful but so ugly too. If I have a chance at living I want to try it and you should too. (Not trying to boss anyone around but yeah)

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Male, 48, North Carolina.
I could really use some help here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Female, 19, UK

It would be really nice to have somebody to talk to right now, things are really tough. I'm not sure if recovery is for me yet but I havent got anybody around me to support me so it would be great if we could support eachother. I don't mind age, gender or location.

M

MBlue

May 25, 2020
Hey, I'm almost 29 female from Poland. If you are sure that recovery is what you really want to then It will be lovely to have an internet friend and support each other. Oh, and you need to be ready to deal with my bad english :ahhha: (but I'll try to work on that!)

Last edited:
B

bluemistbec

Apr 20, 2020
I'm a 23 year old female in Australia that is really struggling with a depressive episode after several weeks of being manic. Would love someone to sit on the phone even in silence to me, preferably someone in a similar timezone to make this easier. <3

411esme

411esme

Jun 5, 2020
Esme, female, 19. American.
Not looking for a relationship, but have always been more comfortable talking to men socially. Women tentatively okay to pm as well, but please be nice...
I'm very shy online, but I'll be there for you if you do the same for me.