• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

RURIRA

May 30, 2024
10 Honestly, I don't think anything happening now can prevent me from ctbing tomorrow, unless I somehow receive a tremendous amount of money in my bank account (btw it's totally unlikely to happen)

lovedread

lovedread

Tyra Banks screaming “LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS.”
Jan 2, 2020
7/8. I know if I don't get help asap im gonna end up taking my own life soon

S

SchizoGymnast

May 28, 2024
I have two approaches to this: one rates my feelings and the other rates my level of intent.

My level of suicidal ideation is probably at a six right now. My intent to die? Right now is a 2.

ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
Definitely a high 7. I'm very confident I'll CTB before my birthday but at the same time I cannot say that I am desperate for release as soon as possible.

If I had a gun I would do it today but I don't, so waiting for a more realistic method is what I'll have to do.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
It varies day to day,i'm not sure where it's at currently I'm having to much emotional pain and trauma and worry to even think about suicide currently but perhaps 4 rn? But it certainly goes around 8 alot of the time

totheendofinfinity

totheendofinfinity

Trust in my self righteous suicide
May 26, 2024
10, it's all I think about.

H

HopeToStay

May 31, 2024
About a 6 atm, but it's entirely dependent on some medical outcomes. If everything recovers then it'll go back down to the baseline 2. But if it's as bad as i fear it is, then it's genuinely going to be hard to see what the point of continuing my life is.

• Love
Reactions: lovedread