Nothing87

Nothing87

I want to achieve eternal oblivion
Jun 5, 2024
10. I can kill myself anytime and I am ready to die but my responsibilities and duties are the ones keeping me alive.

underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
1 is very low suicidality, 10 is very extreme acute suicidality. I miss the old thread (which is deleted) that is way I want to revive him.

My suicidal thoughts today are a 4. I have some distractions and responsibilities which prevent more of these thoughts.
Depends on the day, at least a 6 but sometimes around a 9

Tiredofit25

Tiredofit25

Aug 14, 2024
6/10 on a normal day when im left alone with my music and my delusions. Goes up to 8 after many rough days in a row though, where i start to become frustrated, filled with rage and experience vivid imagery of ctb'ing horifically.

dust-in-the-wind

dust-in-the-wind

Aug 24, 2024
1 is very low suicidality, 10 is very extreme acute suicidality. I miss the old thread (which is deleted) that is way I want to revive him.

My suicidal thoughts today are a 4. I have some distractions and responsibilities which prevent more of these thoughts.

Depends on the day, at least a 6 but sometimes around a 9
10 I've been in a major depressive episode for almost 2 years now and want to die every second of everyday.

AmIForReal

AmIForReal

Aug 16, 2024
I'm at SaSu so not a one or a two. I call it 5. I'm chill but determined. Going through the options. Looking into buying stuff. I'll get there.