• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

scamper

scamper

Nice to meet you
Mar 31, 2023
I would say 9 simply because I don't plan to ctb right now despite having access to a relatively reliable method. I'm very determined to do so on my desired date. The time gap would give me time to begin to "recover" but I don't want that, I know that suicide is right for me.

Reactions: nosoul
glowstick bones

glowstick bones

glowstickbones
Jun 15, 2021
Right now, maybe an 8, not doing too well.

L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
8, with certainty of attempt.

glassskin

glassskin

Mar 5, 2023
7. I just don't want to be here. Best friend ctbed recently and I wish I could join him, but I'm just too chicken to actually do it.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
5. I feel pretty fucked up. I am scared of college. It tortures me so much. Lessons began last week.
I fucking hate my life. I need motivation. It makes me so depressed going there. I am really scared this could be the start of another major depressive episode.My concentration is horrible. I feel like a loser for studying part-time but honestly I am very fragile and can't stomach too much stress. I suffer from perfectionism in an extreme magnitude and it torments me.

soontobedone

soontobedone

Leave blank
Feb 27, 2023
8. I don't want to participate in life anymore but the fear of an SN fail is holding me back.

IceQueenMina

IceQueenMina

Apr 6, 2023
Lately about 7-10. I keep forgetting I have things coming up that I need to do before CTB.

RedCarpet_

RedCarpet_

Apr 7, 2023
Usually sits at around 6/7 but currently would have to say about 8.

starrvingstar

starrvingstar

suicidal anorexic
Apr 9, 2023
i think about it all the time and have a plan even writing my notes in my head probably an 8 since i dont have an urgency to follow through with it

LocalMistake

LocalMistake

update: found the 'change username' option lmao
Nov 26, 2020
probs around a 7 or so

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I always think of ctb. It's on my mind constantly. Right this very minute I'm at a 7. Honestly, whenever I think about ctb I become very peaceful. The thought of not dealing with assholes anymore, not feeling anything anymore is so welcoming.

W

WonderfulWeatherDIE

Got all my sources lined up.
Apr 2, 2023
9 im set on it. Id drink the SN immediately if I had it right now.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
5. Pretty depressed. My sleep method worked. Though I am still depressed as fuck. I am scared I could relapse. I feel like I cannot control it anymore. College overwhelmes me I could cry (what I did today) when I see what is ahead of me.

I am fucking anxious. Going to college is like playing Russian roulette for me. I always thought it would backfire. I will take a sleep medication today. But sleep is not my primary issue. I am so frightened. I think I am unable to write long threads. I feel so fucked up. I feel kind of manic and depressed at the same time. Maybe I call my psychiatrist soon.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
4,5. I feel still pretty depressed maybe a little bit better. There were some good and bad news. My two college friends gave me the biggest boost. I hope the social interactions have a slight positive effect on my mental health. However the complete opposite could also happen.

I am overanalyzing very much: Maybe I am even kind of paranoid. I have weird thoughts. Yesterday I took addictive medication and it really helped. So I will have to play that game again.

Reactions: Mirrory Me
R

redtruck1

Apr 13, 2023
Stay right at about 8 almost every day, except the one time I attempted and that was a 10

imlookingforward

imlookingforward

why so blue?
Mar 8, 2023
feeling like a 9 or 10 for over a month now i think, thoughts of it are in my head every day

• Love
Reactions: nosoul
charlotte_

charlotte_

-
Mar 12, 2023
Probably a 6 or 7 for most parts, sometimes 8. My mood varies a lot through different days.

holohound

holohound

Apr 13, 2023
Feeling a 7 currently, and life is making it difficult for me to CTB since I can't get that time alone. I would like to leave neatly, it's the least I can do. So I have to prepare that as well but depression makes everything hard.

MissionSucksAssFul

MissionSucksAssFul

Any help I can offer is gladly given :)
Mar 2, 2023
since I came to the conclusion (logically and long ago) that life is pointless and evil I basically blame myself for living? XD so ye, 10/10

• Hugs
Reactions: holohound
heyrabu

heyrabu

No one can understand me
Feb 11, 2023
Feeling solid 8 today. I think i missplayed and do something wrong, but i cant do anything to undo it or to fix it. I felt like i betray the trust of my friend and mental support. I felt like i dont really want to be here anymore. But i'm too tired to try CTB anymore, at least for today. I just want to sleep and rest. Goodnight.

O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
Today was weird. The opposite of the other days.
I woke up surprisingly ok, and it got worse during the day.
Normally, it goes from 9 in the morning to 7 in the evening, today it went from 1 to 9

BroodingBleu

BroodingBleu

MtF
Feb 16, 2023
7.5, trying to hold out a morsel of hope for change but not expectant.