whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
Catloaf

Catloaf

disabled • slowly withering away 🍂
Aug 14, 2021
I can't take it anymore please

• Aww..
markimobzzdeasui

markimobzzdeasui

Life is a cruel joke
Oct 24, 2021
10. i just want to do it today

• Hugs
ForbiddenSiren

ForbiddenSiren

Dec 16, 2019
About a 5. My cat is hanging out with me and the sweet look he gets when we make eye contact is keeping me going today

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and Anon1337
allblackallwhite

allblackallwhite

Sep 4, 2022
I'd say I'm about a 8-9. Tried oding last night and the aftermath sucks pretty bad. Only reason it's not a 10.

• Hugs
Reactions: outrider567 and ImsooDone1N
R

RDPH

Mar 20, 2022
Today was a very bad and down day for me. I would rate it as an 8. I had strong feelings to simply down every pill (prescription and over-the-counter) in the house and drink a bottle of vodka. Today, for some reason I realized how useless I was and how unnecessary I am in the big picture of things. I am simply taking up space and using resources. Not necessary for me to be around anymore.

• Aww..
Im.so.tired

Im.so.tired

Apr 30, 2021
9. Im so done with everything. So done being alone. So done having to be responsible for everything. So done with all the horrible thoughts about how useless i am. So done.

• Hugs
Reactions: outrider567 and ImsooDone1N
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
9.00/10.00 still shit, just more relaxed cuz of meds

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Everlong

Everlong

One last chance to turn it around
Sep 7, 2022
I came into some magic mushrooms so I do have some hope nature might fix nature, if only fir a little bit. I honestly don't want to CTB but options are like dollars in my wallet. Not many.
SN shipment got screwed up so new bottle in route. What a comfort to have a plan and ability. It's always just been a plan and the ugh of "What if?".
I came into some magic mushrooms so I do have some hope nature might fix nature, if only fir a little bit. I honestly don't want to CTB but options are like dollars in my wallet. Not many.
SN shipment got screwed up so new bottle in route. What a comfort to have a plan and ability. It's always just been a plan and the ugh of "What if?".
4 today. But been hanging at 8-9 as of late.

• Hugs
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
Today🤔

Probably a 5

• Hugs
L

lugerepair

I don't like life
Oct 15, 2020
8.5 I guess. I really really really want to die but I know that I don't have the means and I don't want to mess up my suicide and wind up worse off. I think it's really inhumane the way that society doesn't provide us the means to die when we choose to. Life sucks. People are so delusional that they don't realize that life sucks. FUCK.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and outrider567
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
9.8--Patti's last 2 chairs I got rid of today, had to, they were triggers, she was crazy about those 2 chairs, one red, one eggplant one ,also a small dresser of hers---Her bedroom is empty now, except for her stripped bed---An empty lifeless room now, but a full happy room still in my memories

• Hugs
nixxeekes

nixxeekes

Jul 3, 2022
1 is very low suicidality, 10 is very extreme acute suicidality. I miss the old thread (which is deleted) that is way I want to revive him.

My suicidal thoughts today are a 4. I have some distractions and responsibilities which prevent more of these thoughts.
I think I'm at 7/10. I want to go already, sometimes the thought of dying never leaves my head throughout the day. But when I spend time doing stuff I like, I'm not complaining. The other 3 points are my will to live, I guess.

• Hugs
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Today a 7 hovering close to an 8. Yesterday was pretty bad but I am a bit calmer today but still upset over everything I realized recently....

• Hugs
Aurora_chaser

Aurora_chaser

Fulfilled
Apr 12, 2021
Today is a 4. It's a hum at the back of my mind that I can hear when I'm still, so I'm choosing not to be still. I'm putting on some clothes and going out to hike with some friends.

I know ultimately that I am CTB, but I want to do it in a way that doesn't leave my friends with the feeling that I betrayed them, so it has to wait for now.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N and IchigoYozora
A

Alabama_death

Sep 17, 2022
It's been 10 for years, and it will never change again

SecretDissociation

SecretDissociation

Suicide enthusiast
Sep 11, 2022
10. The only thing stopping me is my family finding me and "helping" me

Reactions: Zhendou and ImsooDone1N