• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

thishappened

thishappened

Apr 3, 2019
the partner thread is not here anymore, links cannot be shared, attempts can not be live-published and there is a recovery forum
barely any thread is about discussing methods, and after having spoken to a bunch of people on here I concluded most people here are suicidal because they aren't in a relationship
I don't feel at home at this place I don't want to downgrade anyone's problems but being suicidal while a) you are still able to function in society or b) you have frens/loving parents/SO or c)the only problem is depression >just visit reddit
I don't like what this place has become (mainly due to all the publication)
I'd say I am a caring person and I gladly support anyone from the community that I thought I was part of but it feels like almost no one issues are severe and it is mostly just making yourself believe that your life is bad enough for suicide

goodbye SS
a forum that started off for severe mental suicidal people/shut-ins but has been taken over by normies

M

M

Partner thread was removed because law enforcement was using it to gather information (since people left their emails and other personal information) and people were getting raided/arrested due to it. It may come back at a later date.

I don't control what people decide to discuss at the end of the day.

This whole post seems like a generalization of the whole forum...

See you, though.

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Partner thread was removed because law enforcement was using it to gather information (since people left their emails and other personal information) and people were getting raided/arrested due to it. It may come back at a later date.

I don't control what people decide to discuss at the end of the day.

This whole post seems like a generalization of the whole forum...

See you, though.

Yes, thats not very smart, posting personal informations.

Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Just when did all this stereotyping begin? I am normal. I just have severe depression and anxiety issues which are not relationship based whatsoever. I am also disabled with a mild form of brain damage for the last 11 years. Does that mean I am not normal? I am some kind of monster? Are my reasons for possibly ending my own life not valid because I consider myself normal? Ask my little one and see if she thinks I am normal or not. I dont have 2 heads or any limbs missing. I walk with sticks and she has never known me be anything other than what I am right now. I am her grandad, a very normal one.

I have learnt over the last 11 years to deal with my life on a daily basis. I still have very bad days, but overall, I manage to stay alive. I cover up well. I dont complain in the real world, I am quiet and just get on with things the best way I can. Does that mean I am normal or not?

Joining in June this year, I know some of the recent adverse publicity has meant a few changes. I dont know what the place was like before that. I trawled back through older posts and dont see a great deal of difference to what is posted today. People have their issues, unique to them and I am in no position to say whether those reasons are valid or reasonable or not. But age, gender, problems, creed, colour, none of them make anyones issues any the less than anyone else's. I am old, but I am heartbroken by the numbers of young people here who feel, for whatever reason, that suicide is the only answer to their problems/issues. That means to me that as a society, we are failing and to be blunt, its posts like these that reinforce those failings in my opinion. But it is only that, my opinion which just differs to yours on this subject and it is not worth arguing or debating. This forum belongs to everyone who needs it to be there for them, me included and I am normal, like it or not.

thishappened

thishappened

Apr 3, 2019
Just when did all this stereotyping begin? I am normal. I just have severe depression and anxiety issues which are not relationship based whatsoever. I am also disabled with a mild form of brain damage for the last 11 years. Does that mean I am not normal? I am some kind of monster? Are my reasons for possibly ending my own life not valid because I consider myself normal? Ask my little one and see if she thinks I am normal or not. I dont have 2 heads or any limbs missing. I walk with sticks and she has never known me be anything other than what I am right now. I am her grandad, a very normal one.

I have learnt over the last 11 years to deal with my life on a daily basis. I still have very bad days, but overall, I manage to stay alive. I cover up well. I dont complain in the real world, I am quiet and just get on with things the best way I can. Does that mean I am normal or not?

Joining in June this year, I know some of the recent adverse publicity has meant a few changes. I dont know what the place was like before that. I trawled back through older posts and dont see a great deal of difference to what is posted today. People have their issues, unique to them and I am in no position to say whether those reasons are valid or reasonable or not. But age, gender, problems, creed, colour, none of them make anyones issues any the less than anyone else's. I am old, but I am heartbroken by the numbers of young people here who feel, for whatever reason, that suicide is the only answer to their problems/issues. That means to me that as a society, we are failing and to be blunt, its posts like these that reinforce those failings in my opinion. But it is only that, my opinion which just differs to yours on this subject and it is not worth arguing or debating. This forum belongs to everyone who needs it to be there for them, me included and I am normal, like it or not.

> 1,153 messages
> still alive
you suffer from lememe depression, you're not suicidal

thishappened

thishappened

Apr 3, 2019
Some might say your problems aren't real but that would be a total asshole thing to say, especially to a stranger. Are you taking detailed surveys of each user's list of problems?

isn't it a good thing to hear that you shouldn't CTB?
I think it is more of an asshole thing to tell someone that you understand that they want to CTB even if you think their problems aren't so severe and they can get better easily if they stop feeling so sorry for themselves
Why are you still alive then?

I don't have over 1k messages sir
just 40 and 90% was about discussing methods, finding out details and links

FYI people are DM-ing me to thank me for making this thread since they feel the same way
sad that they don't feel comfortable enough to express their opinion here as every social justice warriors immediately attacks since they can't think for themselves
and Baskol1 this original thread was posted in the main thread and before it got deleted you agreed with me, just have a real opinion no need to follow the mass

Last edited:
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
> 1,153 messages
> still alive

I have a history that disagrees with that last statement. But as I said, only opinions.

What is lememe depression, just curious, not heard of that one before today.

Reactions: Baskol1
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I have a history that disagrees with that last statement. But as I said, only opinions.

What is lememe depression, just curious, not heard of that one before today.

He/she means meme depression, le meme depression.

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
He/she means meme depression, le meme depression.

Cant quite get my old head around that. Does it mean its imagined or not real in some way? Tried Mr Google, not helpful at all.

Reactions: Baskol1
F

Fr2

Jun 15, 2019
the partner thread is not here anymore, links cannot be shared, attempts can not be live-published and there is a recovery forum
barely any thread is about discussing methods, and after having spoken to a bunch of people on here I concluded most people here are suicidal because they aren't in a relationship
I don't feel at home at this place I don't want to downgrade anyone's problems but being suicidal while a) you are still able to function in society or b) you have frens/loving parents/SO or c)the only problem is depression >just visit reddit
I don't like what this place has become (mainly due to all the publication)
I'd say I am a caring person and I gladly support anyone from the community that I thought I was part of but it feels like almost no one issues are severe and it is mostly just making yourself believe that your life is bad enough for suicide

goodbye SS
a forum that started off for severe mental suicidal people/shut-ins but has been taken over by normies
It might seem that it was overtaken by normies, normies who quietly order n or look for places to hang, who manage their finances keeping in mind that they need to save some to go to some place to order somethig (n, gun, idk what else), to buy meto and benzos, to rent an appartment for probably two days (three days just in case), or are saving $800 almost unconsciously (because n does sound so good).
Most of the suicidal people look normal and sound normal (and this is maybe the final push) and have many ways of expressing themselves, many masks which they are probably desperate to throw away, but not able to, who have all these coping mechanisms such as making suicide memes, playing simple games, venting about whatever (because venting about all that's gone wrong is not feasible, or because all is so twisted, that the only thread of wrong that seems clear enough is the lack or presence of something specific - you have to start from somewhere).
I get that there has to be a dark corner for those who reached a point where they can only digest dark, I'm sure there are many threads like that. Maybe annoying to have to browse for them, but if this website were only dark, I have a suspicion it would have not survived until today.

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
It might seem that it was overtaken by normies, normies who quietly order n or look for places to hang, who manage their finances keeping in mind that they need to save some to go to some place to order somethig (n, gun, idk what else), to buy meto and benzos, to rent an appartment for probably two days (three days just in case), or are saving $800 almost unconsciously (because n does sound so good).
Most of the suicidal people look normal and sound normal (and this is maybe the final push) and have many ways of expressing themselves, many masks which they are probably desperate to throw away, but not able to, who have all these coping mechanisms such as making suicide memes, playing simple games, venting about whatever (because venting about all that's gone wrong is not feasible, or because all is so twisted, that the only thread of wrong that seems clear enough is the lack or presence of something specific - you have to start from somewhere).
I get that there has to be a dark corner for those who reached a point where they can only digest dark, I'm sure there are many threads like that. Maybe annoying to have to browse for them, but if this website were only dark, I have a suspicion it would have not survived until today.

if it were only dark it would have probably been shutdown already.

Reactions: marcusuk63
thishappened

thishappened

Apr 3, 2019

normies can't be suicidal
how many normies go through with commiting sui? if they actually do so it is because of an event, normies aren't suicidal on a daily basis
and still being able to function in society, having hobbies, friends and able to cope with life you should just be on reddit and discuss ''exercising, skincare, health'' on there (jfl that we have a thread like that on an allegedly CTB website)
if it were only dark it would have probably been shutdown already.
no it wouldn't, there are websites with actual dark content around that never got shut down

Last edited:
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Is there actually something wrong with being depressed and suicidal a lot of the time and considering yourself normal? Just asking as I always thought it was us oldies who tended to discriminate, not you young guns who are all so PC and gender fluid.

My little one taught me that saying, bless her. :wink:

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
> 1,153 messages
> still alive

Oh, look. Another person who doesn't understand the purpose of the forum and generalizes members because they have a long post history. If you think they're not suicidal, do you think I'm not suicidal either? I'm here for over one year, after all. Maybe you should leave the gatekeeping at the front door and stop bothering suicidal people with your nonsense.

thishappened

thishappened

Apr 3, 2019
Oh, look. Another person who doesn't understand the purpose of the forum and generalizes members because they have a long post history. If you think they're not suicidal, do you think I'm not suicidal either? I'm here for over one year, after all. Maybe you should leave the gatekeeping at the front door and stop bothering suicidal people with your nonsense.

the purpose of this forum is to talk about skincare and exercising? (jfl) most of these forums are retarded
I don't shame you for having a long post message - I suppose it became a cope for you (good for you, genuinely)
just keep coping on here, it's all good- I advocate for this place to be for actual severe mentally-ill people which never will happen again

I dont like the term "normie", why is it bad to be an somewhat adjusted member of society?
nothing wrong with but they always take every place over and then it attracts larpers
just stay on reddit

Is there actually something wrong with being depressed and suicidal a lot of the time and considering yourself normal? Just asking as I always thought it was us oldies who tended to discriminate, not you young guns who are all so PC and gender fluid.

My little one taught me that saying, bless her. :wink:
if you consider yourself to be normal, and able to fit in society- why not just focus on recovery? its clear you wont ctb
and why have you children if you are suicidal and mentally ill

Last edited:
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
the purpose of this forum is to talk about skincare and exercising? (jfl) most of these forums are retarded
I don't shame you for having a long post message - I suppose it became a cope for you (good for you, genuinely)
just keep coping on here, it's all good- I advocate for this place to be for actual severe mentally-ill people which never will happen

nothing wrong with but they always take every place over and then it attracts larpers
just stay on reddit

if you consider yourself to be normal, and able to fit in society- why not just focus on recovery? its clear you wont ctb
and why have you children if you are suicidal and mentally ill

By the way normies cant be suicidal per definition. And i wouldnt call redditors normies. Maybe more "normal" than 4chan users, but still not complete normies.

Reactions: thishappened
F

Fr2

Jun 15, 2019
how many normies go through with commiting sui? if they actually do so it is because of an event, normies aren't suicidal on a daily basis
and still being able to function in society, having hobbies, friends and able to cope with life you should just be on reddit and discuss ''exercising, skincare, health'' on there (jfl that we have a thread like that on an allegedly CTB website)

no it wouldn't, there are websites with actual dark content around that never got shut down

Is their desire to off themselves not valid or less alarming? I get it if there were more forums embracing suicide, then people would be able to choose, the darker ones or the mixed ones. But not much choice today, where would they find a place which accepts that aspect of them, if not here...

Maybe that's the issue here, not the spectrum of how people feel, but the denial and lack of social support for certain areas of this spectrum.

There is a difference between talking about skincare with a person which can handle a sudden switch of topic in the direction of whatever painful thought, and talking with someone who would snap off from the conversation or become downright abusive through rejection, neglect, calling the cops, rolling eyes, fill in the blank. That background feeling of knowing that you both know, is what makes these discussions different here, or even possible for some people.

Last edited:
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Is their desire to off themselves not valid or less alarming? I get it if there were more forums embracing suicide, then people would be able to choose, the darker ones or the mixed ones. But not much choice today, where would they find a place which accepts that aspect of them, if not here...

Maybe that's the issue here, not the spectrum of how the people feel, but the denial and lack of social support for certain areas of this spectrum.

There is a difference between talking about skincare with a person which can handle a sudden switch of topic in the direction of whatever painful thought, and talking with someone who would snap off from the conversation or become downright abusive through rejection, neglect, calling the cops, rolling eyes, fill in the blank. That background feeling of knowing that you both know, is what makes these discussions different here, or even possible for some people.

Exactly, real normies would never tolerate a discussion about suicide.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
just keep coping on here, it's all good- I advocate for this place to be for actual severe mentally-ill people which never will happen

I'm not just coping. I explained in several threads why I'm a member of this forum. You could read up on my history really quickly if you wanted to. I'm here because I didn't find the strength to ctb yet(!) but I have my N since July 2018. I still think about suicide daily. I'm not sure why anyone would have to justify their membership to you.

I actually agree with some of your criticism about the forum, I've experienced the changes first hand. And I can relate to some of your points, I wish we could go back to the days before the media discovered us. But you lost me the moment you started to attack members of this forum based on their activity because they disagree with you. That's not very fair. I know plenty of active members who struggle very badly but simply didn't find the strength to ctb. There is nothing wrong with that.

thishappened

thishappened

Apr 3, 2019

Maybe that's the issue here, not the spectrum of how the people feel, but the denial and lack of social support for certain areas of this spectrum.

no it is not alarming as they won't go through with it, it is just attention craving
the actual severe side of the spectrum is NOT represented here at all and of a CTB forum I'd expect the otherwise
if people want to talk about skincare etc just go on reddit and let this website be how it is supposed to be used

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
no it is not alarming as they won't go through with it, it is just attention craving
the actual severe side of the spectrum is NOT represented here at all and of a CTB forum I'd expect the otherwise
if people want to talk about skincare etc just go on reddit and let this website be how it is supposed to be used

What do you mean? Many people here are pretty suicidal, and some even have killed themselves. Or do you just want to see gore?

thishappened

thishappened

Apr 3, 2019
What do you mean? Many people here are pretty suicidal, and some even have killed themselves. Or do you just want to see gore?

discussing actual severe mental issues, being able to relate with actual suicidal people
the ones who have CTB-ed barely posted, they just come here for information about a method