• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
I conformed to the system until I graduated college. I've been a NEET ever since then as a means of defiance
what was your major? and was it interesting to you? just out of curiosity

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
what was your major? and was it interesting to you? just out of curiosity
I don't want to say it on here because it could help to identify me, but it was interesting to me. Anyways, this is me lol

"Some ir*a* individuals with high intellectual levels may be fairly effective in the sense that they conform to the requirements of any group that provides them security. However, once they meet the qualifications of the group, they have little need to be productive in order to maintain themselves. They are perfectly capable of thinking that since they have earned security (labor union status, a college education, a medical degree, tenure, etc.), the world owes them a living."

real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
I don't want to say it on here because it could help to identify me, but it was interesting to me. Anyways, this is me lol

"Some ir*a* individuals with high intellectual levels may be fairly effective in the sense that they conform to the requirements of any group that provides them security. However, once they meet the qualifications of the group, they have little need to be productive in order to maintain themselves. They are perfectly capable of thinking that since they have earned security (labor union status, a college education, a medical degree, tenure, etc.), the world owes them a living."
working for the government has its benefits

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
@sanitystruggle didn't think I'd ever agree with the pro-lifers but they might be right on this.
No they're not, no one in the forum is what they claim we are.

I get people find Funeralcry's messages annoying but we should not go after each other, it's clear her/his posts come from a place of pain. We should not take it personally (despite the words).

We are all struggling in some way and we all have our own coping mechanisms. If venting here in some way helps Funeral cope then I say go for it. That's whats great about SS, we can vent about things other won't understand.

Reactions: quiet.rabbit
WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot šŸ«–
Apr 6, 2024
People just post anything in suicide discussion now, the suicide discussion should be renamed random discussion section. It's sad how the only place we can discuss suicide is now filled with people wanting to be encouraged into self harm, random threads about anything and people just using it as a life advice forum. Like I literally stay away from the recovery section but the suicide discussion is like that now with people pushing their advice, every second reply is something like "get help". I didn't want to have to post about this but sadly it's the reality, this place was better years ago, and had better quality posts but anyway oh well, I'm just venting, nobody has to read this. I blame all the media attention for bringing people here, I wish those people had just stayed on reddit or whatever. Honestly every day this is less and less of a suicide discussion, so many of the posts are just insufferable to me now, I only want to read about suicide and death related topics as of course non-existence is all I wish for.
This is all mostly incorrect but it's a lot less robotic than your other threads I'll give you that, even though the theme is wearing thin.

To be honest, I don't understand this post and I don't quite get what you are expecting from this site. This site is mainly used by suicidal people to vent and ask method questions, it's a place for those who are tired of pro-life attitudes towards suicide to express their honest feelings without the fear of ending up in a psych ward and this website serves it's purpose.

If you have an issue with the site then it's a personal decision deciding whether to come on here, I'm sorry that the people venting isn't "quality" enough for you, this site isn't exactly intended to be entertainment but rather an outlet for suicidal people to vent and also an information resource for many.

@Darkover aren't you supposed to be her no.1 fan on here?

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I conformed to the system until I graduated college. I've been a NEET ever since then as a means of defiance
Being a NEET isn't really an act of defiance against capitalism since you are likely still participating in it, you just aren't participating as a worker. You are participating as a consumer. Full rebellion against the system is actually incredibly hard and, to some degree, is completely inaccessible to most people, especially those from low-income backgrounds. You are always a participant in the system the system to some degree, whether you like it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.