• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I have noticed that for the past few years some of my physical abilities are getting considerably worse. Now, I know that happens when you get older, but I am only 27, not 77. Typing a message like this one? I have had to delete words a few times because even though I know exactly where each key is without looking, my hands seem to struggle to hit them properly at times. I hope that doesn't progress further because I like drawing and it would suck balls to lose proper control of my hands.

I was always the kind of moron who trips and/or hits her arm on doorknobs every other day, so maybe this is just an extension of that.

My eyesight is also getting worse, but that is expected. I mean, I have lived in front of TV and computer monitors for most of my life. All things considered it should be much worse by now.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Speaking of genetics, if my past and current relatives had any human decency they would not have bred. Instead, I have like three thousand aunts, uncles and cousins. All enjoying garbage genetics, very few of them got "lucky" and went I say "lucky", I really mean it.

Heck, my freaking sister has what, three kids by now? And she is only one year older than me, which means she isn't even 30 years old yet. Like, bitch what are you doing?

T

Tiburcio

If this make you feel better, I ever shown interest in persons under the standars of beauty. Is not something I decided, it happened in this way. The key is finding a weird enough person for finding you attractive (me probably).

If not, I must say a rebel phrase, ehhh
I want to slay this tyrannical laws with the blade of justice...

Naaah I don't like it, not epic enough.
But ai could do it, I have a sword in my house. A sharp sword. I could did the harakiri to myself if I was so mad.

T

Tiburcio

I think they are just trying to make you see that there might be another way out of your problems than suicide
I appreciate you try to help me, but unfortunately I can't agree. The most part of people gives a flying damn about if I am happy or not, if I have problems or not. They are just unsupportive.

In my case, I struggled a lot trying to find an exit, I tried to believe all that toxicity they said to me; then after years of reflexion I noticed my problems are just not solvable. This is the way I chose and I think I deserve some support. And if they really love me as much as they say, they would leave their pride and selfishness apart and support me.

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
I appreciate you try to help me, but unfortunately I can't agree. The most part of people gives a flying damn about if I am happy or not, if I have problems or not. They are just unsupportive.

In my case, I struggled a lot trying to find an exit, I tried to believe all that toxicity they said to me; then after years of reflexion I noticed my problems are just not solvable. This is the way I chose and I think I deserve some support. And if they really love me as much as they say, they would leave their pride and selfishness apart and support me.

I'm not you and so I cannot judge. I read somewhere that you are sort of young, life changes and so maybe it will also change for you too. That's my thought here. I think to myself: I will wait a while more and see how things go, and it if sucks I can always do it. Suicide is always an option for me and that gives me so much peace of mind that I can live on through this forum.
Good luck to you in all situations, whatever they are and wherever you are.

Last edited:
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Seems like I'm not going to hear the very voice that I long to hear. Perhaps, I will need to open that part of my brain that contains every deleted memory before I CTB. But it'll be too awful to do, I might end up insane for real.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
What I should've said back then when those humans shouted and humiliated me in front of everyone, making it clear that I am to be abominated and not liked, which worked by the way, thanks to them even they who holds still to their belief that I am still a human being, now looks at me with hatred and disgust:

"I didn't do what you think I did. I wish I did. But you are not a person of interest. Stop shouting at me you monsters! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!"

But instead, I just stood there, pretending that it didn't matter to me at all, that I did not hear it. I smiled and walked away, my fists balled inside my jacket pockets. My tears are just behind my eyes. But I didn't cry. My body shook in rage, or what was it?

There should be a reason for what they did. But there's none. Everything's already fucked back then. I was just hanging on to the humans who believed in me. And then, all of a sudden, they vanished. They couldn't even look at me, greet me back. Until I too got tired and stopped trying to win them back on my side.

D

Dip

Student
Jul 27, 2018
Heck, my freaking sister has what, three kids by now? And she is only one year older than me, which means she isn't even 30 years old yet. Like, bitch what are you doing?

Replicating her DNA with as much thought to the process as a bacterium.

Observe, if your eyes can take it:
hqdefault.jpg

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
I spend most of my days thinking about the palliative role of self-murder, calculating how much more money I need to save to make at least part of my unbearable situation bearable, and browsing hate tumblrs

deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
I cannot silence the voices, the noises that aren't even there. I'm near being insane. I must regain control by freeing myself from this carcass.
Are you talking about hallucinations? Be careful, some things can look like they are not but in fact they actually are hallucinations. Stuff like your teachers being your enemy and things like that. I wish I knew that from the beginning.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Are you talking about hallucinations? Be careful, some things can look like they are not but in fact they actually are hallucinations. Stuff like your teachers being your enemy and things like that. I wish I knew that from the beginning.

yeah. i've been hallucinating for 2 years now. i see things that aren't even there. it only got worse this 2017.
i also lose track of time without me knowing it. for instance, I thought I was inside my room talking to a human being I know. it seems so real. then as if I was awakened from a dream, I will be pulled back from reality, and I will discover myself standing still somewhere (worse is in the road but not in the middle).

I wish I knew that from the beginning.
do you also have hallucinations?

Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
The last day I almost forgot this question but Fylobatica sounds peculiar. Has this name some special meaning or something?

Yep, it's a play on two Greek words, "phylos" (meaning "tribe") and "bates" (meaning "walker"), as I'm always been envisioning myself as a lone entity wandering among many (people or territories, being them virtual or 'real', whatever this word means).

T

Tiburcio

I remembered a conversation I had two years ago. When flirting with girls didn't bore me I talked with one who said me why I don't want to have tattoos and the short answer was "it hurts", then she said me that following that logic then I wouldn't want to have kids because they hurt too. At that point I left the conversation, and now I remembered why I am way less sociable than before.