• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Vvcv

Vvcv

Jul 17, 2018
Our minds create problems even when we don't have any, I read that in a forum somewhere. I guess I don't really have any problems other than a negative mindset (or more like, my problems will start in the future, not now). Reading this forum has helped me see that, everyone is dealing with something difficult and here I am wanting to die because, sometimes, I am bored. It's time for me to stop being depressed and try to enjoy my life.

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
Life's great. Unironically. Life's amazing, and the loss of life is a waste. I have never hated life, and I never will.

It's just my body and parts of my mind that are destroying mine, making me want to put an end to it, and the thought of it frustrates me - the necessity of the act frustrates me. It's that I know there's some fucking demonic force out there systematically pissing in my face and taunting me with prospects of a life I'd enjoy living, and then taking those prospects away in a few moments. It fills me with despair and frustration and violence.

I'm not depressed, I'm not "nihilistic," and the "meaninglessness" of life is really not something I give a shit about.

But still, here I am.

T

Tiburcio

Life sucks. Really. Life is horrible and keep going with life is a waste of time. I ever hated it deeply and I will ever do it.

Uuuugggh this wait sucks. I want to be in October when I will be very able to do it. Life fucking sucks and each moment I'm alive is a wasted moment of nonexistence.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
There should be a refund for expenses that we wouldn't have sustained if we had lived in a decent world. I had to waste money on those noise-cancellation headphones to isolate myself acoustically from my fkn neighbors
What headphone is that? I would certainly be willing to spend some (several?) bucks in one so I can live without listening to my brother raging every time he dies in League of Legends (because it is never his fault, it is always "his team").

Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
T

Tiburcio

I completely agree.

Apart of this, I'm incredibly worried for all the parents here who wants to kill themselves. I'm very concerned in their sons will have huge problems of every kind if this happens. I know a person here which life was completely destroyed after his mother died, and I feel huge empathy for him. Also, maybe my parents will commit suicide soon and I get even more worried. They are just not conscient of how many damage they will cause. They are just irresponsible and in this case, even selfish.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
I hope the humans I've protected before stood up for me when I need assurance that I am not the monster they have all created. I wonder what could've happened then. Perhaps, I won't get this fucked up that whenever I see anyone related to those incidents, the "itch" will build up and I will be left with no choice but to hurt/kill myself rather than them.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
There are too many books that I will never be able to read if I ever succeed. If ghosts are real and I become one, I'll stay in the house and read them all, unnoticed and unperturbed.
You wouldn't be able to touch the books, flip pages and stuff, though. Unless you are talking about the poltergeist kind of ghost.

Anyways, I would hope ghosts aren't a thing because I want to disappear, not keep existing as something less than a human. Or if ghosts are a thing, I would hope to be able to opt out of it.

T

Tiburcio

The only good thing about receiving so much overwhelming pressure is you finally discover you won't do anything here. I will save 60 years or so if I succeed.

Ironically, the people who destroyed me made me a favour, without their "help" I will never noticed this nonsense. Thank you society fuckers.

Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
I wish my real name was Tiburcio.

I wonder what inspired you to pick this nickname?

BTW, a few weeks ago I did a quick check of all my smartphone apps and a good 60% of them are developed by Spanish programmers.
There's a valid mobile app industry in Spain, as far as I know. I'm going searching for videos where developers scream in excitement whenever they try to compile the code and it works from the very first run.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
You wouldn't be able to touch the books, flip pages and stuff, though. Unless you are talking about the poltergeist kind of ghost.

Anyways, I would hope ghosts aren't a thing because I want to disappear, not keep existing as something less than a human. Or if ghosts are a thing, I would hope to be able to opt out of it.

hahaha! indeed.
but I seriously do not believe in ghosts. I just mentioned it out of my wishful thinking.
i guess ghosts are more than humans and not less. i just guess.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
My real mom's a whore and she doesn't feel sorry for it. She's fucked 4 men and perhaps more in her childhood. Yet she's the one to talk to me about her "god" and "morale". damn fucking machine. she knows nothing, didn't even finish elementary and yet she's the one to talk about intelligence and how I am 'this' way because I am intelligent. Taking me as a looney because of something she doesn't understand nor have the ability to understand. And she'll be announcing it (oh she did) loudly, telling everyone that I am harming myself (even though it's just the first time we've met back then) and that I am going crazy because of my intellect. BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! Fuck her! I've never been more disgusted to the fact that she and I are even connected. bloody damn. she could've just aborted me since she doesn't even take care of her health when I was still unborn. fuck her!