• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Another tense argument with wife and I had the impulse to down some benzos and norco. instead i ran myself into the wall head first several times and then thought of ctb later this weekend.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Help_Me, Deafsn0w and 3 others
L

Letting Go

Oct 30, 2018
The god of attraction wants to see me dead and she will get her wish.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lizzie S. and Deafsn0w
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I broke off my engagement tonight. I am unhappy and have no business making any big future plans because I don't know if I will ctb. In any case, I am twice divorced already and I just know it would be another disaster. Also, her family doesn't like me and we are currently living with them due to financial difficulties, so it's all very suffocating. I feel so miserable.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, littlelungs, Throwaway563078 and 5 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I been up for an hour and just realized it's evening not morning.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, littlelungs, Lizzie S. and 4 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
I hope I don't fail the exit bag.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ouvreyes, Lizzie S. and 8 others
sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
I just wanted to say that most people on this forum are so sweet and pure. You could say they are purer than the purity needed for a lethal dose of SN.

• Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Miss clefable and 8 others
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
I like to eat chicken with the skin on but then I feel bad for the chickens that died so I could have a delicious chicken meal *sighs* But they sure were tasty <3

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, littlelungs, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Two days to live. Death beckons.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan, Aesthler and 5 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
I'm in line waiting for the fucking valet to pick my car. That's reason enough to ctb. I want to have lunch already! :p

By the way, I love my car. So silent, comfortable and powerful. I'm going to drive around aimlessly before I go back home.

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lizzie S. and 4 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
happy wife happy life right? yeah keep on telling yourself that xerxes...

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Schopenhauer and 3 others
invisiblycrippled

invisiblycrippled

Temporary solutions to a permanent problem.
Oct 18, 2018
The fact that I'm expected to participate in Christmas bullshit is enough to make me want to kill myself all on its own. I hate Christmas.

I used to love Christmas as a child. It was so magical. But nowadays it's nothing but a nuisance, the magic sucked right out of it. :(

Reactions: Lizzie S., Denise, Maggotymaggots and 2 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
this forum, this place feels like a hospice...people come and go all the time. Cannot get attached.

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lizzie S. and 6 others
T

Throwaway563078

Experienced
Oct 6, 2018
I just wanted to say that most people on this forum are so sweet and pure. You could say they are purer than the purity needed for a lethal dose of SN.
This is so adorable :). I like everyone on here too. So many thoughtful loving people.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lizzie S., Denise and 3 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
I've cleaned my desk, all my financial affairs are in order now. I've shredded so much paper that the shredder has jammed.

It's amazing how much trash you accumulate over the years. So much useless crap in life: financial statements, tax returns, car insurance policies, health care policies, prescriptions, property taxes... How did I put up with it for so long? I'm happy I'll be gone soon. I'm feeling contented right now.

Reactions: Smilla, Pineapplecrown, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 8 others
invisiblycrippled

invisiblycrippled

Temporary solutions to a permanent problem.
Oct 18, 2018
Reactions: Lizzie S., Denise, littlelungs and 2 others
sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
I've cleaned my desk, all my financial affairs are in order now. I've shredded so much paper that the shredder has jammed.

It's amazing how much trash you accumulate over the years. So much useless crap in life: financial statements, tax returns, car insurance policies, health care policies, prescriptions, property taxes... How did I put up with it for so long? I'm happy I'll be gone soon. I'm feeling contented right now.
I'm glad you can find peace soon :)
You've probably already said this somewhere else, but what is your method?

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 2 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
I'm glad you can find peace soon :)
You've probably already said this somewhere else, but what is your method?

N. I'll leave this world Saturday morning.

Operation Killself is active!

I found that as the day approaches I'm feeling lighter and happier. A little nervous, too, I admit, but nothing major.

Edit: you remind me of my younger self.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maggotymaggots, Trashcan and 5 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
How so? :)

Nothing definite, but your general outlook on life, and the way you view things.

It's not a good place to be, and I never really left :(

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan and 3 others
L

Letting Go

Oct 30, 2018
You know your life sucks when work is the most tolerable part of it at the moment.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Throwaway563078, Denise and 4 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
I really hope inert gas asphyxia works this Sunday. I have SN as a backup plan if it does not. I will order the appropriate antiemetics if the exit bag doesn't work. Then my new date will hopefully be November 25 (hoping the antiemetics would have arrived by then). But I'm hoping that won't be necessary.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ouvreyes, sadsoul and 5 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Just got back from a long drive. I love driving on the highway at night. There's nobody around, it's all empty and dark, like a post apocalyptic world. I was blasting Devo and drinking Cherry Coke :)

I haven't felt so good for a long time. By the time I was heading back home, I could feel the tears lurking behind the joy... tomorrow I'll let them flow. I have so many regrets, so much to cry about...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ouvreyes, Throwaway563078 and 10 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Just got back from a long drive. I love driving on the highway at night. There's nobody around, it's all empty and dark, like a post apocalyptic world. I was blasting Devo and drinking Cherry Coke :)

I haven't felt so good for a long time. By the time I was heading back home, I could feel the tears lurking behind the joy... tomorrow I'll let them flow. I have so many regrets, so much to cry about...
I imagine pretty much everything will go through your mind between now and Saturday. Good luck processing everything. Coming to terms with ctb is always going to be exceptionally difficult when push comes to shove.

I just put my details into a life expectancy calculator. It says I am exactly halfway through my life. I don't know whether to be excited or depressed.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maggotymaggots, Throwaway563078 and 7 others
Roulette

Roulette

???
Aug 31, 2018
Does anyone else hide in their room when someone invites a guest over :/

Just came home and theres a guest over.. so now im waiting around the side of the house, but these groceries need to go in the fridge. Sigh how pathetic:ahhha:

Reactions: Walilamdzi, Pineapplecrown, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 7 others
Aesthler

Aesthler

Death is the only God who comes when you call
Sep 25, 2018
Took my first metoclopramide

Reactions: stellabelle, UnknownOutlaw, Red star and 6 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Does anyone else hide in their room when someone invites a guest over :/

Just came home and theres a guest over.. so now im waiting around the side of the house, but these groceries need to go in the fridge. Sigh how pathetic:ahhha:

I was like that, when I lived with my parents.

Currently I live in an apartment. When I see that there are other people in the elevator I always take the stairs. And I wait in the garage, inside my car, until everyone else has gone up.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Going Home and 4 others

Sep 7, 2018
I just wish I could have gone back in time and lived at an earlier time in history. I so know that I would have still kms but I would be able to last longer.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Letting Go and 1 other person
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Rhode Island is the smallest state in America.
Prince Edward Island is the smallest province in Canada.

But Rhode Island isn't an island at all!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Lost1234