• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I can not sleep :/

Reactions: Lizzie S., Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots and 3 others
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
I'm losing my fucking mind. I get no respect, I'm just a piece of meat. If I'm anywhere CLOSE to this mindset on my ctb date my survival instinct will have NOTHING on my desire to die. Fuck everything and everyone, I'm done, and I need another beer.

Reactions: Lost1234, Pineapplecrown, Lizzie S. and 8 others
sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
Never had problems with involuntarily sleeping too little and not being able to fall asleep again, but now for some reason this is happening hahahahahah thanks body I hate you too

• Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Lizzie S., Deafsn0w and 5 others
L

Letting Go

Oct 30, 2018
Fuck playing by the rules in a game rigged against you.

Reactions: Lost1234, Lizzie S., Schopenhauer and 6 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
I'm writing a pro-choice email to my two favorite Econ bloggers. Let's see if they support liberty in this case :)

Reactions: Lost1234, Lizzie S., Deafsn0w and 7 others
invisiblycrippled

invisiblycrippled

Temporary solutions to a permanent problem.
Oct 18, 2018
I'm losing my fucking mind. I get no respect, I'm just a piece of meat. If I'm anywhere CLOSE to this mindset on my ctb date my survival instinct will have NOTHING on my desire to die. Fuck everything and everyone, I'm done, and I need another beer.
I respect you a lot and it pains me that I can't do anything to change your state of suffering.

And I don't care how much you're damaged or how worthless you think you are, it won't change what I see in you.

You're funny, talented, intelligent, insightful... and that's just what I see after only knowing you for a short while.

I don't believe the demons. Sue me.

I'll never forget you.

Reactions: your pathologist, Lost1234, Maggotymaggots and 5 others
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
I respect you a lot and it pains me that I can't do anything to change your state of suffering.

And I don't care how much you're damaged or how worthless you think you are, it won't change what I see in you.

You're funny, talented, intelligent, insightful... and that's just what I see after only knowing you for a short while.

I don't believe the demons. Sue me.

I'll never forget you.

...I'm... I'm not crying... I just have something in my eye... and maybe it's just allergies and I'm also chopping up some onions...

THOSE DAMN ONIONS.

Invisibly ;-; <3

Reactions: Lost1234, Maggotymaggots, Deafsn0w and 5 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
I can die in peace now. Stan Lee is gone :(

Reactions: Lost1234, Virgo, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
L

Letting Go

Oct 30, 2018
I am a suicide waiting to happen. It's inevitable, but not yet imminent.

If I had a Facebook account, I would put that as my status. I honestly don't give a fuck anymore.

Reactions: Lost1234, throwaway777, Maggotymaggots and 5 others
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
GODDAMN IT, I woke up with feet so cold that I think I might be getting frostbite, and it's been bothering me all day... seriously. I don't know if it had ANYTHING to do with my dream last night where I was riding a horse and the horse suddenly stopped on the edge of a cliff and I went flying off the cliff and all my clothes evaporated off my body and then I hit a bunch of branches on the way down and died and then had a birds-eye view of my dead, mangled body (holy fuckin' run-on sentence)... but I'm getting some REALLY COLD FEET right now.

If I am to go through with my plans, I have just over two weeks left to live. This entire process of planning and preparing is so lonely and the finality of death is beyond intimidating... but I honestly can NOT deal with myself. I'm stuck in this mental game of tug-of-war with myself and I want to be free of it. Alcohol is the only thing that can help me to somewhat push past all of the bullshit, but I'm terrified of building up my tolerance when I might need it the most.

I can cancel my hotel reservation free of charge up to two days before I'm supposed to check in, so I'm going to play it by ear and see what happens before then... but I wish this whole thing wasn't so FUCKING DIFFICULT. I wish I could hire someone to kill me; just shoot me in the back of the head and for the love of god, don't tell me when it's coming.

The whole buildup to actually catching the bus fucks with my head so much.

Reactions: Lost1234, End.of.the.line, throwaway777 and 6 others
sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
GODDAMN IT, I woke up with feet so cold that I think I might be getting frostbite, and it's been bothering me all day... seriously. I don't know if it had ANYTHING to do with my dream last night where I was riding a horse and the horse suddenly stopped on the edge of a cliff and I went flying off the cliff and all my clothes evaporated off my body and then I hit a bunch of branches on the way down and died and then had a birds-eye view of my dead, mangled body (holy fuckin' run-on sentence)... but I'm getting some REALLY COLD FEET right now.

If I am to go through with my plans, I have just over two weeks left to live. This entire process of planning and preparing is so lonely and the finality of death is beyond intimidating... but I honestly can NOT deal with myself. I'm stuck in this mental game of tug-of-war with myself and I want to be free of it. Alcohol is the only thing that can help me to somewhat push past all of the bullshit, but I'm terrified of building up my tolerance when I might need it the most.

I can cancel my hotel reservation free of charge up to two days before I'm supposed to check in, so I'm going to play it by ear and see what happens before then... but I wish this whole thing wasn't so FUCKING DIFFICULT. I wish I could hire someone to kill me; just shoot me in the back of the head and for the love of god, don't tell me when it's coming.

The whole buildup to actually catching the bus fucks with my head so much.
I hate having a long build-up. Knowing that I'm gonna ctb in x days makes me feel sick to my stomach. I just want it to be over quickly. But I also can't do it impulsively because that would be too risky.

• Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Lost1234, throwaway777 and 6 others
sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
Never had problems with involuntarily sleeping too little and not being able to fall asleep again, but now for some reason this is happening hahahahahah thanks body I hate you too
Also, I never had problems with speaking in front of class but now when I have to do it my chest is really tight and hurts, I can't breathe well, my voice sounds weird and it's hard to talk calmly.
Lol where are those physical symptoms suddenly coming from, this is crazy

• Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Lost1234, Deafsn0w and 3 others
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Reactions: your pathologist, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pineapplecrown and 2 others
T

Throwaway563078

Experienced
Oct 6, 2018
I envy both the living and the dead.

The actual people who are healthy mentally physically etc and can mostly enjoy life., build relationships, etc.

And the dead for not existing. I envy the dead more.

Being in between, just existing /suffering having nothing going for me is hell

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pineapplecrown, Lost1234 and 5 others
T

Throwaway563078

Experienced
Oct 6, 2018
Feeling pretty violent. I want to break stuff

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pineapplecrown, Lost1234 and 3 others
sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
Why do therapists say that therapy only works if you want to get better and work on yourself?
Like sure, I'm depressed and suicidal, I totally have the energy to work on myself and I toootally don't want to be dead, I obviously want to get better duh, what did you think

Me: I want to be dead
Therapist: You can only get better if you are willing to work on yourself ;)
Me: I don't want to get better, I don't want to work on myself, I just want to be dead
Therapist: I think you want to be locked up in a psych ward ;))))))

• Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ouvreyes and 7 others

Sep 7, 2018
Raining and grey. Slow steady rain trickling and flowing, rolling down the gutters and disappearing down the drain. Can I come too?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lost1234, Deafsn0w and 2 others
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
The fact that I'm expected to participate in Christmas bullshit is enough to make me want to kill myself all on its own. I hate Christmas.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Miss clefable, mattwitt and 10 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
I hope to ctb this Sunday. Please work...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ouvreyes, Singing In The Rain and 8 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
What method? I'm doing partial Sunday.

Good luck! I hope it works out for you. I'm using the exit bag. My main concern is that pesky survival instinct.

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Singing In The Rain and 4 others
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
Good luck! I hope it works out for you. I'm using the exit bag. My main concern is that pesky survival instinct.
Good luck, what gas are you using?
I've failed in the past, but I think I've finally got it down.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan and Deafsn0w
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
It's really peaceful down below. Your heart rate is slow and your in a state of relaxation with 18 meters of water above you.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maggotymaggots, Schopenhauer and 2 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Three days left to live. I'm excited, but also nervous.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Singing In The Rain, Aesthler and 6 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Started watching "13 reasons why" on Netflix.
At the start there was a pro life disclaimer.
They said if your having trouble then this show may not be for you....
Maybe it is for me???
:pfff:

And
"The moment you start talking about it, it gets easier"
Yeah actually, it does get easier when you start talking about it :) I'll go out a bit happier now
This is why I can't watch this shit. The disclaimer alone would piss me off. I would be thinking about it throughout the entire show.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and wxtyubidi7y

Sep 7, 2018
This is why I can't watch this shit. The disclaimer alone would piss me off. I would be thinking about it throughout the entire show.
Finished it just now (15mins ago) wasn't a very good TV show I think. It was just full of shock factor type crap and all the "bad" things that can make young persons feel "terrible". The ideas presented and subject matter was middle class, American and PLAIN.
Suicide scene was good I liked watching that little bit.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ouvreyes, Deafsn0w and 2 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Finished it just now (15mins ago) wasn't a very good TV show I think. It was just full of shock factor type crap and all the "bad" things that can make young persons feel "terrible". The ideas presented and subject matter was middle class, American and PLAIN.
Suicide scene was good I liked watching that little bit.
Thanks for the warning.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Good luck, what gas are you using?
I've failed in the past, but I think I've finally got it down.

Argon. It was the same price as the nitrogen and I managed to find an argon regulator quite easily and cheaply.

I hope that it works out this time for you and you find peace.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Virgo
T

Throwaway563078

Experienced
Oct 6, 2018
I'm in hell

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Singing In The Rain, Lizzie S. and 4 others