• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
Small change of plans. Does anyone know what thread to put it on? I may need ideas

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I miss my dead friends

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Gevatsu, RM5998 and 1 other person
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
Here's the dill pickle. If I'm wrong for posting on here but I'm in a world of shit atm

N

Nothing

Jun 21, 2018
I think the idea of killing yourself shakes the foundation of what a lot of people have to support themselves and endure all the nonsense life throws at you. They brainwash themselves into believing life is good, the world is beautiful, etc and it is worth fighting for it, but then... Someone chooses to die and that belief is suddenly shaken... If life is so good, why would someone choose to end it sooner? So instead of trying to understand and accept suicide as a normal thing, they choose the easier route: To demonize and condemn the act.
I think that it goes with the fact that they (people) like to think that they are good people, that they care about others and stuff, but when someone close to them decides to die it's like they failed, they are fake, they are exposed. They thinnk they care, but it's like a lot of people when I say I feel sad and (just to the closest ones once) I just want to die and they feel threatened or they just go away and forget it.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Midnight, Maggotymaggots and 3 others
ctoan

ctoan

Arcanist
Sep 30, 2018
i know a song which is just soo good i only hear it one or two times per year...because im afraid if hear it too often i will get used too it and it will lose its magic

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, Lizzie S. and 4 others
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
I got myself into a legal issue

Feel free to post a new thread about it in either the offtopic or sanctionedsuicide discussion board with a tag if you need to. There might be someone who can share their own experiences with you or answer any questions you have... or generally any reply that may be helpful to you. This Random thoughts thread doesn't get as many replies for an individual post, and not many people look into this thread. I would free up my PM to you for this, but legal issues is not my forte and I wouldn't be much help.

Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
Some people really fucking suck. I got jumped by a couple of punks. One has a broken jaw by elbow and palm. the other is in ICU with broken ribs and punctured lung by a steel toe boot. It was caught on there own video. One of them said I had a knife so the officers looked through my pickup and found my practice noose

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Morning Angel, Chloe and 3 others
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
Some people really fucking suck. I got jumped by a couple of punks. One has a broken jaw by elbow and palm. the other is in ICU with broken ribs and punctured lung by a steel toe boot. It was caught on there own video. One of them said I had a knife so the officers looked through my pickup and found my practice noose
This happened on reservation ground and they took the noose, my meds and two (legal and registered)pistols. I'm lucky to have been booked and released. Now I'm waiting for the fall out

Reactions: Deafsn0w, lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
This happened on reservation ground and they took the noose, my meds and two (legal and registered)pistols. I'm lucky to have been booked and released. Now I'm waiting for the fall out
The officers know me, I've worked the fire lines and search parties with them. I've also been involved in scary moments where they needed a little help, wrong place wrong time. I trust them. I was told this could go very badly. The county may want to prosecute for excessive force using combat training to please the tribe. Tribal council is needing media time for elections and officer Nomi thinks the council may put a racial spin on this to help campaigning efforts.

TehArgentum

TehArgentum

Sep 3, 2018
I've got to say that social isolation is not as bad as people make it out to be. I feel much better now being nearly completely isolated than when I was a part of a chatroom. It feels very relieving, to say the least.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, Lizzie S. and 4 others
Z

zadig777

naive fool
Sep 18, 2018
i feel immense pain when i socialize,i cant stay for too long with people and i break down crying when i come home
its a pain everyday when i see people being alive and ok

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, lv-gras and 2 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
No shit man, sad part is I did nothing wrong other than I got off my lazy ass and went to work
exactly. This world and it's people are constantly looking for ways to make our lives even more miserable.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, Lizzie S. and 1 other person
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
exactly. This world and it's people are constantly looking for ways to make our lives even more miserable.
Well atleast I still have good standing with the res cops.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, throwaway123 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
blueming

blueming

if we can stand outside the borders of time
Sep 21, 2018
"We feel free because we lack the very language to articulate our unfreedom."
― Slavoj Žižek

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RottingFlowerBrains, agreement and 4 others
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
No one cares that much until you're gone. And even then, they tell themselves you were a lost cause anyway. People are just human and care primarily about themselves. I wish I'd gotten memo and acted accordingly earlier in life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maravillosa, RottingFlowerBrains and 10 others
Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Impulse will takeover one day...
Sep 17, 2018
Waiting for the fight listening to some classics off my playlist!!

Reactions: Deafsn0w, lv-gras, RM5998 and 2 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Where I live they changed all the traffic lights to supposedly help the flow of traffic when in fact they do the complete opposite. One night driving to my last job I counted that I got stopped by 27 out of 29 traffic lights !

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Desperate_Soul, Maggotymaggots and 3 others
S

samsays89

Student
Oct 4, 2018
I'm close enough to walk to work but I miss driving. There's a feeling of calm control to drive somewhere even if there are stupid drivers in front of you. You have a destination and a road and most likely you'll get there. Not like when life can be chaotic and unknown or you have strange thoughts that don't seem your own.

I say this now but if I had to drive to work again I'd probably hate the traffic.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Morning Angel, Maggotymaggots and 3 others
blood orange

blood orange

Sep 14, 2018
Ok. Ok. OK.

I think I just have the final push.

My ex brought a woman over to this house to sleep with. They both laugh at me when I told them to leave.

I have to do this now.

My dream about the bus. It was about what I'm going to do.

God. I didn't want it to be like this. Someone, please!!!

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maggotymaggots, lv-gras and 6 others