• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

blood orange

blood orange

Sep 14, 2018
Yes. It's so funny, I'm crying out of utter anguish. And these two fuckers are laughing at me.

I don't know if I can be complacent like Mersault. Face death with a lofty indifference.

I was all calm and collected, but I don't feel that anymore.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maravillosa, Maggotymaggots and 5 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
It's October already !!!

th

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Desperate_Soul, BlackDragonof1989 and 3 others
W

wxtyubidi7y

Student
Jun 30, 2018
Every suicide means that there is in total one less involuntary, non-consensual, unchosen death; and in its place a voluntary, consensual, chosen death. Those who do not die by suicide not only die eventually anyway but do not have their final preferences, presumably to continue living, satisfied. Therefore each successful suicide tips the scale away from undesirable outcomes to desirable outcomes.

It seems to me that the world would be a much better place if the vast majority of all deaths were voluntary, consensual, at a time and place, and due to a method of each person's choosing. In such a world we would mourn primarily for those unfortunate few whose deaths were not self-chosen.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maravillosa, Midnight and 9 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I'm supposed to be dead by the end of next week. I'm really scared that I might not be.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, mattwitt, RM5998 and 3 others
U

user90872

Aug 22, 2018
I think I'm gonna kms tomorrow.

Update: I'm not. The method turned out to be too gory and possibly painful. Sigh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w, Red star, mattwitt and 6 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I'm so scared

Reactions: Deafsn0w, mattwitt, lv-gras and 3 others
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
Walmart makes me want to die even more.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Maravillosa, Maggotymaggots and 6 others
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Ok. Ok. OK.

I think I just have the final push.

My ex brought a woman over to this house to sleep with. They both laugh at me when I told them to leave.

I have to do this now.

My dream about the bus. It was about what I'm going to do.

God. I didn't want it to be like this. Someone, please!!!

Sorry to hear about your situation. It's unfortunate that there's nothing i can do to help you cope. Sounds like your ex wouldn't be phased if you ctb because of those reasons.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, lv-gras, mattwitt and 1 other person
Z

zadig777

naive fool
Sep 18, 2018
actually we were dead the whole time before we were born lol
right?
you go into nothing and experience nothing i guess when ur dead
if we were dead before we were born,than,by this logic after we die we should be born all over again lol

Reactions: Deafsn0w
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
Does anyone ever wonder who else on this forum hates them?

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I think I might have to wait another year to CTB. The thought of that makes me sick. Why can't I just do it now....

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maggotymaggots and 3 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
I need to lose 20 pounds.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, mattwitt and 1 other person
T

TheDarkness

Apr 8, 2018
My dreams right now is to find a job that can sustain my computer building habits.

Build a Ryzen 3000 system with a AMD Radeon Navi GPU and keep this build for about 8 years well ok specific parts the case I'm keeping for life the CPU will probably last far beyond the 8 years I'm thinking probably 10-13 this gives me enough money to save to put towards other parts. I also hope that I'm able to play Mega Man Legends 3(Hoping that gets made), Final Fantasy Versus XV(Pretty much the FFXV we were supposed to get), and KIngdom Hearts 3 I want to play em all on this rig.

To drink and smoke weed in peace as well to completely avoid my family forevermore I'm only really friends with a few of my cousins that's really it.

Live in peace and die at the age of 63 either by suicide or just my drinking habits though I will exercise.

Onto the more important things I want to help homeless, I want to spread anti-natalism I fear that humanity will never truly be able to not only care for their needs or for each other we are too self-centered, and some of us are greedy to the point of determent to our society when it comes to globalization, the affordable housing crisis, off-shoring of jobs and we got no real workable solutions.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, mattwitt and 2 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I'm leaving this site.
I used to like this but after a while it's just the same over and over again. I've seen so many people come and go and many others leave this world permanently. I'd like to join them and I don't want to waste any more time here. It's just not doing me any good. I've been here for ages. Waaay before. When SS on Reddit was still up I observed the same cycle, then on Discord and now here. I've met people from all over the world and saw them leave. I got to know them intimately and it still hurts to this day.I've seen my best friend go already. There is not a day that I don't miss him. He made it despite his fear and so will I. I hate myself for each day that I continue to be here. I should've been up there already. I miss them so much. I remember their pain and each and every one of them. I feel that my time has come and I must take care of myself now. I'm just tired of it all, you know. I've been postponing it for far too long. I'm gonna focus now on what I really want-Death.

I know that a lot of people here struggle with the survival instinct and such but know that your time will come one day too.

Best of luck and peace to you all. I hope everyone here can find what they're looking for. Whatever it is that you chose, be it life or death I hope you find peace. It's beautiful when you're close to death it's almost as if they're right there. It's as if you can feel the other side.

Bye folks. I wish I could say it was fun but it wasn't.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Justanotherconsumer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 13 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
I need to gain 40 pounds, can you send yours my way

I wish I could. I'm going to do a 1,000 calorie deficient daily to lose 2 pounds per week. Until I die anyway.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
I want to test the gun tomorrow. Also ordered SN and hopefully they will get back to me soon about when I can expect it to arrive. Because I plan to take SN and then shoot myself in the head.

lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
I wish I could. I'm going to do a 1,000 calorie deficient daily to lose 2 pounds per week. Until I die anyway.
I'm averaging 4500 per meal and still tired just to maintain 160lb. I can't function on anything less

lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
I'm leaving this site.
I used to like this but after a while it's just the same over and over again. I've seen so many people come and go and many others leave this world permanently. I'd like to join them and I don't want to waste any more time here. It's just not doing me any good. I've been here for ages. Waaay before. When SS on Reddit was still up I observed the same cycle, then on Discord and now here. I've met people from all over the world and saw them leave. I got to know them intimately and it still hurts to this day.I've seen my best friend go already. There is not a day that I don't miss him. He made it despite his fear and so will I. I hate myself for each day that I continue to be here. I should've been up there already. I miss them so much. I remember their pain and each and every one of them. I feel that my time has come and I must take care of myself now. I'm just tired of it all, you know. I've been postponing it for far too long. I'm gonna focus now on what I really want-Death.

I know that a lot of people here struggle with the survival instinct and such but know that your time will come one day too.

Best of luck and peace to you all. I hope everyone here can find what they're looking for. Whatever it is that you chose, be it life or death I hope you find peace. It's beautiful when you're close to death it's almost as if they're right there. It's as if you can feel the other side.

Bye folks. I wish I could say it was fun but it wasn't.
Wish you the best

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 1 other person
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
Damn, INTJ women are so attractive.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
So far no word on my situation

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
My libido wasn't really bothering me these past few days, but some people really know how to work me up without realizing they're having such a powerful affect on me... :ahhha:

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Maggotymaggots and 2 others
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
My libido wasn't really bothering me these past few days, but some people really know how to work me up without realizing they're having such a powerful affect on me... :ahhha:
Haha thats great

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras