• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
I'm so apathetic and lazy I don't even do the dishes. I only wash one plate so I can warm up food in the microwave.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: XYZ, Deleted member 4993, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
I really want to start cleaning up and throwing away the rest of my junk in case I need to ctb soon but I'm so tired and theres so much other stuff to do ugh ugh ugh :(

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless, Deleted member 4993 and KleinerWolf
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
Is it just me or are many members leaving us this year by ctb?

Before I registered, I wasn't here every day. So I don't know how it was before.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and KleinerWolf
E

ezeph

Sep 30, 2020
Moving from one end to the room to another is exhausting.

• Hugs
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Man.....that South Park pandemic special was pretty sad in the end...

• Hugs
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
The last girl I really had a crush on was probably a 5 or a 6 but to me she was the prettiest girl in the whole entire universe.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Circles, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I miss him so fucking much.
It didn't take much to completely throw me off. Again. Again, damn it! I just heard from someone that now he is constantly complaining that now that he is rich, he isn't sure if he even has any friends and anyone at all likes him for him and not for his money. And this makes me want to grab my phone, and call him and tell him that even after three years of not talking I still miss him like hell and I would do anything, I would kick sweet little grannies and steal candy from babies and sell myself to a brothel just to have our friendship back, and money have absolutely nothing to do with it. Even though my rational mind tells me he probably wouldn't give a shit and if our friendship was worth anything to him, he would reconnect with me already.
The time when he was my friend was the only time of my life when I never felt suicidal, even when life shoveled shit in my face. I can't connect with anyone else. I talk to people, but it's just going through motions, just a tiring excercise in imitation of social connection. Nobody else can sit with me until the dawn and talk about how the universe is made and why people are the way they are. No one else can take his place.
I hate myself for messing everything up so much, even though I know that the catch 22 was that no matter what I would do in that situation, we would fall apart anyway.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Dr Iron Arc and Deleted member 4993
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I sometimes wish all dogs or even all pets would die off just so everyone else could feel the same loss and grief I feel. Call me a bitter asshole I don't care but I'm fucking tired of seeing other people happy with their dogs. The only solace I get is that they'll learn one day what it's like.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I sometimes wish all dogs or even all pets would die off just so everyone else could feel the same loss and grief I feel. Call me a bitter asshole I don't care but I'm fucking tired of seeing other people happy with their dogs. The only solace I get is that they'll learn one day what it's like.
This hit me so hard. My deepest condolences and sending you hugs. My dog died a little over a year ago and I'm still not over it...I never will be. I cry daily. I miss her. I promised her I wouldn't ctb until she passed..I feel like I failed her because of my depression I didn't spend much time with her in the end. I really understand your feelings in this post. It's so disheartening and soul crushing seeing others playing with their dogs and are so happy. I legit feel jealous. It killed me watching my abusive ex play and love his dog after mine died (and he made fun of me for being so devastated...one day be will know the pain!) My dog was truly the light of my life my heart and soul. Our dogs aren't just pets they are our family..a part of us.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Weeping Garbage Can and Circles
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
People called Gary work as van drivers.
People called Ben are door-to-door salesmen selling windows.
People called Keith are ice cream men.
People called Robert work as car maintenance people.
People called Alan work as a butcher.
People called Simon are builders.

• Hugs
Reactions: NeverGoodEnuff and Deleted member 4993
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
I dreamed that I took SN. It was so uncomfortable and painful I woke up.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I never thought about how much my bad health was going to affect my life. The older I get the worse it gets and well if you are sick you are so fucked. Today's world is so competitive it's impossible to keep yourself above water.I always thought it was my fault but now I'm starting to realize that life pushed me into this. I didn't chose this. I was born like this. It's not my fault that I have disease. It never was and there is nothing I can do about it. But there is one thing and that thing will give me freedom again, freedom to chose, freedom to live the way I want and to refuse to live a live in slavery to the diseases that have attacked my body and the capitalistic bullshit society in general.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993 and Lilacmoon
EssenceFocus

EssenceFocus

Student
Sep 28, 2020
I wonder who had the idea to put Steve into Smash Bros Ultimate

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Dr Iron Arc, Lilacmoon and 1 other person
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Oh. Hey. I didn't die.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Lilacmoon, Circles and 1 other person
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
Another wasted day.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Lilacmoon and Circles
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I don't even know anymore...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lilacmoon and Circles
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
There really is a lack of public space in modern life. If people aren't allowed the decency to have there own land without government control then why the fuck aren't there more public parks then? I'm tired of how American cities are layed out and are depressingly fuck. There's hardly anywhere you can go that isn't already 'owned'. There should be more nature parks cause there's not enough nature. I believe that this is one reason as to why modern life is depressing is because of how detached we are from nature. All this country cares about is creating a landscape full of lifeless urban sprawled suburbs and fast food restaurants. No wonder Americans are fucking fat and unhealthy. I just hate living in a city and how limiting it is just to wander around and do something besides sitting in the house all day cause there's no where close to simply go walk and experience nature which every pro lifer likes to give as advice to help with depression, but how the fuck is it going to help if there's no nature to go to? You could say go to a natural park outside the city but that's the thing it's far to drive to especially having chronic pain which limits your mobility so that's why I want more natural areas close by. Damn I'm probably not making any sense of this but whatever.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, Worthless_nobody and 2 others
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
Screaming inside my head. Anxiety sucks.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Myforevercharlie, Circles and 1 other person
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
im stupid I guess. if that counts as random, since I think it 24/7 oh yeah. maybe its not random, sorry, im dumb.

• Hugs
Reactions: NeverGoodEnuff, WOODESITY, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Are birds really free?

• Hugs
Reactions: VIBRITANNIA, Lupgevif, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Once again, taking a nap has somehow made me feel more tired.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wayfaerer, Lupgevif, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
completely random but i think I'd like to run naked on the streets one night... I guess. Idk why but it gives me a sense of freedom. picture, the cool wind against your skin, the night smells and subtle sounds , some random cars passing in the distance (or maybe you are in the middle of nowhere), the clouds, the moon, the endless shade of dark blue in the sky, the thrill. idk, that sounds like a glance of what freedom is like.

plus it'd be cool if it rained, not like heavy rain, just a few drops perhaps.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Xocoyotziin, Lupgevif, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Really fucking suicidal lately,
I feel trapped between a nightmare and fantasy,
It doesn't feel real anymore,
It's so bizarre.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Worthless_nobody, http-410 and 2 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I'm not okay with this.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Worthless_nobody, Lupgevif and 1 other person
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Really, really want to cut.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Wayfaerer, Brick In The Wall, Deleted member 19654 and 4 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Fuck me sideways!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Deleted member 19654, Lupgevif and 1 other person
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
While not the direct cause, my mother is really good at reminding me why I want to kill myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lmd, Brick In The Wall, KleinerWolf and 2 others
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I have a tickle in my throat that won't go away. It's been this way for a couple days. If this is some new seasonal allergy that I developed this year I'm going to be pissed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Brick In The Wall and KleinerWolf