• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

notwavinbutdrowning

Jan 20, 2023
Hello

There's been a lot of discussion about taking Propanolol as part of the SN process. Has anybody any knowledge on simply using Propanolol and OD? I have 7000mg stashed from hiding meds WITH 500mg diazepam and I've read between 2g and 5g Prop is fatal but not much evidence on whether it would be really painful etc. seems it puts you in a coma which seems quite peaceful maybe? I just want to avoid the possibility of puking SN as my stomachs always so sensitive and I've puked a test dose of 2g before.

Thanks in advance SS

Reactions: cruel-monster
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Ok, so you want to use only Propranolol and Diazepam, instead of SN, right ?

related thread:

What you should know about Diazepam:

In case of failure a Diazepam overdose can cause permanent brain damage, as a result of respiratory depression / respiratory arrest.

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
it would be interesting to know if propranolol OD is peaceful or not

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Hello

There's been a lot of discussion about taking Propanolol as part of the SN process. Has anybody any knowledge on simply using Propanolol and OD? I have 7000mg stashed from hiding meds WITH 500mg diazepam and I've read between 2g and 5g Prop is fatal but not much evidence on whether it would be really painful etc. seems it puts you in a coma which seems quite peaceful maybe? I just want to avoid the possibility of puking SN as my stomachs always so sensitive and I've puked a test dose of 2g before.

Thanks in advance SS
Hello,
his is also my method.
As in the link
by Befree, the second case shows us that 4.8 g was sufficient. But the patient was hospitalized a few hours before admission. The higher the dose, the more likely it is that cardiac arrest can occur quickly. I think a minimum dose of 4.8 g is too risky. It is important to have enough time and not to seek medical help.

Reactions: Orbitc
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I would always use an antiemetic with any overdose method as well, even if it´s not part of the guide. This is not a recommendation, but just my personal opinion.
I think a minimum dose of 4.8 g is too risky
Of course, it´s too risky to use only the minimum overdose. For this reason, all guides recommend enormous amounts of medication as a successful dose.

Last edited:
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Hello

Thanks in advance SS
My apologies for overlooking your post! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.
What happened to you is really scary 😯 I'm so sorry!!!
The fact is, the dose was not enough. Although there are cases that 6g was enough for a lethal dose, it is not known if there were other drugs involved. There were also failed attempts with 18g of propranolol. It all makes you so uncertain...
Antiemetics are essential. Propranolol is said to be so bitter that it can cause choking or vomiting. I consider tranquilizers and sleeping pills such as benzos or diphendramine to be just as important.

Verapamil enhances the effects of propranolol.

Here are two cases with Propranolol and Ami:

N

notwavinbutdrowning

Jan 20, 2023
Thank you all so much for the advice. I've got some reading to do first! Appreciate all the links and stories.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Hello

Thanks in advance SS
It's not impossible to OD on Propanolol but it's so difficult it's not worth trying. The quantities are more massive than most can get and the idea of failing at that is not worth the risk.

N

notwavinbutdrowning

Jan 20, 2023
It's not impossible to OD on Propanolol but it's so difficult it's not worth trying. The quantities are more massive than most can get and the idea of failing at that is not worth the risk.
Appreciate your perspective. Just curious but what makes you say it isn't worth the risk? Is it the possibility of irreversible damage ?

AboutTom

AboutTom

Being born is not a gift but the result of a crime
Feb 9, 2023
It works, it's just very very painful if you're concious.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Appreciate your perspective. Just curious but what makes you say it isn't worth the risk? Is it the possibility of irreversible damage ?
I'm no expert, but taking massive doses of anything comes with a risk. It's been a while since I researched this but I could only find one or two who were successful at this and the quantities they used--- were so huge I don't know how anyone could even swallow that many pills, I mean how to take over 300 pills without either passing out or vomiting?

It's not something to try.

John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
I'm no expert, but taking massive doses of anything comes with a risk. It's been a while since I researched this but I could only find one or two who were successful at this and the quantities they used--- were so huge I don't know how anyone could even swallow that many pills, I mean how to take over 300 pills without either passing out or vomiting?

It's not something to try.

Crushed and mixed with water. Essential for any significant amount of pills/capsules and can make even an ungodly amount semi viable. Prop can definitely work but it's unpeaceful without benzo accompaniment

Last edited:
N

notwavinbutdrowning

Jan 20, 2023
Crushed and mixed with water. Essential for any significant amount of pills/capsules and can make even an ungodly amount semi viable. Prop can definitely work but it's unpeaceful without benzo accompaniment
I have the capsules that are filled with tiny little white balls. Do you know if they will work better/worse than crushing a solid pill? I might test it later

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I have the capsules that are filled with tiny little white balls. Do you know if they will work better/worse than crushing a solid pill? I might test it later
Pills are not only the drug but some fillers mixed into the drug. And those fillers if you take enough of those will form a solid ball in your stomach called a bollus. Aside from the possibility of failing or having heart damage you may also have that which is not pleasant.

John Ryder

John Ryder

Jul 7, 2023

Pills are not only the drug but some fillers mixed into the drug. And those fillers if you take enough of those will form a solid ball in your stomach called a bollus. Aside from the possibility of failing or having heart damage you may also have that which is not pleasant.
Sorry forgot to respond. Emptying and mixing in water is ideal for large amount of pills or capsules. The potential bollus from either ingested en masse is what you are avoiding with that

Reactions: Kera
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
O
When it comes to medicines, we first have to take into account the tablet form. We are only talking about pills and capsules here.
This is probably why many people fail to commit suicide because they mishandled their medication.
Pill colloquially, short form of birth control pill.

I won't expand on it here. Just so much, the medicines that we need here are solid substances to be taken in the form of tablets, dragees or capsules.
When it comes to tablets, we have to consider whether they are tablets or film-coated tablets. Capsule, whether soft or hard capsule.

Hard capsules have the advantage that they can be opened.

Now very important!!!! Film-coated tablets and dragees must not be ground or crushed as their coating protects the gastric mucosa. If this coating is no longer intact, the tablet will already dissolve in the stomach and not in the small intestine. The active ingredient would be destroyed in the stomach and thus become ineffective.

Sometimes a very large number of tablets must be taken. It is therefore advisable to grind them finely and mix them with a small bowl of custard, applesauce or yoghurt. Capsules, as mentioned earlier, can be opened and their contents scattered. Film-coated tablets and dragees must be swallowed whole with pudding, applesauce or yoghurt.

Most medications are so bitter that it can cause choking or vomiting.
And this is where opinions differ. Some say, therefore, do not grind up the tablets and others are in favor of it. Whether dissolved in water or mixed in applesauce, take it quickly. The bitter taste can then be washed down with a little water or milk. It is advisable not to drink too much as this can also cause vomiting.

I'm not an expert. I learned a medical profession. But nothing with drugs. I can also make mistakes, so I'm grateful for every hint. After all, we want to help each other and not against each other!

Reactions: nomennescio
John Ryder

John Ryder

Jul 7, 2023
O

When it comes to medicines, we first have to take into account the tablet form. We are only talking about pills and capsules here.
This is probably why many people fail to commit suicide because they mishandled their medication.
Pill colloquially, short form of birth control pill.

I won't expand on it here. Just so much, the medicines that we need here are solid substances to be taken in the form of tablets, dragees or capsules.
When it comes to tablets, we have to consider whether they are tablets or film-coated tablets. Capsule, whether soft or hard capsule.

Hard capsules have the advantage that they can be opened.

Now very important!!!! Film-coated tablets and dragees must not be ground or crushed as their coating protects the gastric mucosa. If this coating is no longer intact, the tablet will already dissolve in the stomach and not in the small intestine. The active ingredient would be destroyed in the stomach and thus become ineffective.

Sometimes a very large number of tablets must be taken. It is therefore advisable to grind them finely and mix them with a small bowl of custard, applesauce or yoghurt. Capsules, as mentioned earlier, can be opened and their contents scattered. Film-coated tablets and dragees must be swallowed whole with pudding, applesauce or yoghurt.

Most medications are so bitter that it can cause choking or vomiting.
And this is where opinions differ. Some say, therefore, do not grind up the tablets and others are in favor of it. Whether dissolved in water or mixed in applesauce, take it quickly. The bitter taste can then be washed down with a little water or milk. It is advisable not to drink too much as this can also cause vomiting.

I'm not an expert. I learned a medical profession. But nothing with drugs. I can also make mistakes, so I'm grateful for every hint. After all, we want to help each other and not against each

I'm using "pills" interchangeably with tablets, the way most people do, just to distinguish between a solid pressed mass vs medication in a capsule. It may not be technically accurate but I think most would know what I meant. Things like applesauce, yogurt, custard can be ok, but sugar in those foods can affect gastric emptying and sometimes the sweetness combines with the bitterness of medication for an an even more odd and unpleasant taste than the medication alone. This is why I prefer and recommended water - it's quick and efficient and doesn't potentially affect the stomach. This is all correct though and very good point about film coatings.

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
I'm using "pills" interchangeably with tablets, the way most people do, just to distinguish between a solid pressed mass vs medication in a capsule. It may not be technically accurate but I think most would know what I meant. Things like applesauce, yogurt, custard can be ok, but sugar in those foods can affect gastric emptying and sometimes the sweetness combines with the bitterness of medication for an an even more odd and unpleasant taste than the medication alone. This is why I prefer and recommended water - it's quick and efficient and doesn't potentially affect the stomach. This is all correct though and very good point about film coatings.
Thank you for your contribution :)

In colloquial German, the term "pill" refers to medicines made from solid substances (in the form of pills, dragees, tablets or capsules).
In particular, "the pill" means a means of hormonal contraception (contraceptive pills), although technologically these are not pills, but dragees or film-coated tablets.

With us, tablets are linguistically common!

Good point about the sugar. I started from myself, as I give up sugary things. No pudding. Pure yoghurt. Instead of applesauce I use apple pulp. Actually, the speech should
a sweetener in pudding or yoghurt.

Some recommend that about half an hour before taking the lethal medication you can eat a snack, e.g. a slice of toast. I think this is a good idea if you take the powder/tablets dissolved and dragées with water only. Even if the antiemetics already prepare the stomach/intestine a bit.
I also think that 12 hours before the lethal ingestion, not eating anything so that the stomach is empty, is enough.
With SN it might be different.

The stomach is particularly sensitive when tablets are taken on an empty stomach.

It's all not so easy.

Sorry forgot to respond. Emptying and mixing in water is ideal for large amount of pills or capsules. The potential bollus from either ingested en masse is what you are avoiding with that
What Now, if coated tablets can only be swallowed whole? Then we have the problem with the bolus again?

Reactions: John Ryder
John Ryder

John Ryder

Jul 7, 2023
What Now, if coated tablets can only be swallowed whole? Then we have the problem with the bolus again?
I've seen it suggested that consuming something mildly acidic - soda, orange juice - can reduce chance of the bollus in this case, which sounds plausible but I don't know the validity. I haven't been in a situation of needing to take a lot of coated tabs myself

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
I've seen it suggested that consuming something mildly acidic - soda, orange juice - can reduce chance of the bollus in this case, which sounds plausible but I don't know the validity. I haven't been in a situation of needing to take a lot of coated tabs myself
I have read about taking them with fruit juices, but not in connection with bolus. That would also apply to apple pulp, which contains acid (ascorbin).

Hmm, that's why most antidepressants are coated tablets and film-coated tablets.

After all, it makes little sense to give patients who are struggling with suicidal thoughts due to their illness drugs as therapy that they could use for this step.

And I wanted to take 100 dragées of amitriptyline with propranolol. Now I'm really starting to brooding.

I've read a few guidebooks, apart from PPH, but none of them mentioned bolus. But I think it's very important to mention it!!!

John Ryder

John Ryder

Jul 7, 2023
I have read about taking them with fruit juices, but not in connection with bolus. That would also apply to apple pulp, which contains acid (ascorbin).

Hmm, that's why most antidepressants are coated tablets and film-coated tablets.

After all, it makes little sense to give patients who are struggling with suicidal thoughts due to their illness drugs as therapy that they could use for this step.

And I wanted to take 100 dragées of amitriptyline with propranolol. Now I'm really starting to brooding.

I've read a few guidebooks, apart from PPH, but none of them mentioned bolus. But I think it's very important to mention it!!!
Antidepressants and most anything otc are also deliberately formulated to be near impossible to ctb with, coating aside. People get the assumption from bad Lifetime movies and intuition. Are you saying your amitriptyline is coated, 100% no doubt? PPH (I know...) instructs to crush and water mix which would imply tablets. I'm also not 100% convinced coated stuff can't be crushed on account of the premature stomach dissolve issue, I'm just going off your word on that. Not calling you a liar either. I would look into the acidic juice thing I mentioned to combat bollus if the ami is coated like you say. Lemon, tart cherry juice? Like I said this made sense to me when I read it but I didn't scrutinize it much

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Antidepressants and most anything otc are also deliberately formulated to be near impossible to ctb with, coating aside. People get the assumption from bad Lifetime movies and intuition. Are you saying your amitriptyline is coated, 100% no doubt? PPH (I know...) instructs to crush and water mix which would imply tablets. I'm also not 100% convinced coated stuff can't be crushed on account of the premature stomach dissolve issue, I'm just going off your word on that. Not calling you a liar either. I would look into the acidic juice thing I mentioned to combat bollus if the ami is coated like you say. Lemon, tart cherry juice? Like I said this made sense to me when I read it but I didn't scrutinize it much
Amitriptyline is available only on prescription!
The information about not mortaring coated tablets and film-coated tablets did not come from me. There are several sources about this.
Film-coated tablets only have a thin coating. That would not be a problem. But dragées with their thick sweet coating like Smarties!?

Attachments

• 20230816_153230.jpg
    20230816_153230.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230816_154215.png
    20230816_154215.png
    156.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230816_160343.png
    20230816_160343.png
    267.9 KB · Views: 0
John Ryder

John Ryder

Jul 7, 2023
Amitriptyline is available only on prescription!
The information about not mortaring coated tablets and film-coated tablets did not come from me. There are several sources about this.
Film-coated tablets only have a thin coating. That would not be a problem. But dragées with their thick sweet coating like Smarties!?
Haha I know! I mean (all) antidepressants, along with otc stuff, are formulated that way for the same reason. To deny you an easy way out and keep you on the capitalist hamster wheel. I worded it badly. Acidic juice then? Don't want to risk the crushing with your ami I guess.

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Haha I know! I mean (all) antidepressants, along with otc stuff, are formulated that way for the same reason. To deny you an easy way out and keep you on the capitalist hamster wheel. I worded it badly. Acidic juice then? Don't want to risk the crushing with your ami I guess.
You don't risk anything. No one knows I'm here. We are responsible for our own actions.

How true!! I have experienced that. Especially in the closed psychiatric ward (because of suicide). I got the impression that it is mainly male nurses who enjoy torturing you. You are treated like a criminal!! You're not worth anything. They go through your things. Even my mobile phone cable was taken from me. I could strangle myself with it. It's so degrading!!!

If only it wasn't for this damn disease.

John Ryder

John Ryder

Jul 7, 2023
I even know the film. Not quite as brutal, but quite possible with some.
No, Kera. This IS you. You are Sarah Connor. I am Errol Spence Jr. The world doesn't make sense

G

Galaxie76

Jun 19, 2023
Do you think film-coated tablets would work because it's just a thin film? Or is it also there to prevent CTB?