• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Amor

Sep 25, 2022
I made a post about a friend killing herself with an overdose of propranolol and amitriptyline, and I'm going to do it tonight too. In my post I mentioned how much she used, I'll be using 24 grams of propranolol and 7 grams of amitriptyline. Also took a stat dose of metoclopramide 30 minutes ago, 50 mg.

I prepared everything already. I crushed the pills and put them all in 150 ml of water. I won't be updating this post because I'll be in a chat with a user I met on here who has been kind enough to keep me company. She's @emgrl. I'll be updating her through our conversation.

But this is it, I think. It worked for my friend, and it has to work for me too.

Goodnight.

ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
it is never too late to change your mind bro if you wanted to, either way we will be here for you i wouldnt think any less of you mate if you decided to leave it for a wee while, take care whatever you decide, all the best

Cerulea

Cerulea

Student
Sep 19, 2022
I am happy to hear there is someone around for you during this time. Genuine and supportive companionship in those moments sounds really beautiful. I hope you land on your feet, wherever that may be. šŸ’š

emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
Amor wanted everyone to know about this method and how successful it is. I can give a little more information on it, aside from the pills listed, they fasted for almost 24 hours.

I copied and pasted their messages and the time they were sent:

10:02pm- messaged "Uuuuuh the taste. It did mask it a little though it tastes like bitter juice but definitely bearable"
10:04pm- messaged "Just had a sip of water to clear my mouth"
10:05pm- messaged "No feeling of nausea or like I'm going to vomit yet?"
10:06pm- messaged "I feel sleepy now, a little dazed"
10:07pm- messaged "I feel so disassociated In a dream, very sleepy now" and "I feel kind of hot inside likebwhen I'm very nervous"

That was the last message I received. It all happened very quickly, and was extremely peaceful. No mention of any pain nor nausea.

It was important to Amor that their experience be known, to offer another method that would normally be shot down because it's an overdose. It is true that most ODs don't end well, but like anything, if enough research is done, it can be accomplished. Propranolol is a beta 2 blocker, which slows down both cardiac and respiratory functions until they completely stop. Unlike with SN, where the heart feels like it's pumping so hard leading to a heart attack, propranolol induces cardiac arrest.

Thank you for all you've done for the SaSu community. Rest forever in Peace, Amor ā™”

freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
Thanks for sharing emgrl I hope it works out for Amor. Amitryptaline is notoriously nasty tasting so they were brave. If I'd ever been prescribed this or knew how to get it I might try, I'm aware that it is an option and it's good to hear it seemed peaceful.