• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Preferred sex position?

• Missionary

Votes: 48 21.5%
  • Doggy-style

Votes: 65 29.1%
  • Anal

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Cowgirl

Votes: 33 14.8%
  • More than one position

Votes: 49 22.0%
  • Other

Votes: 20 9.0%

• Total voters
S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
I'm a virgin, but if you are too, or not, anyone is welcome to share here.

I think I would like the missionary position best. But doggy-style comes a close second.

Third would have to be anal (but my woman would be receiving).

I think missionary, while a little bit awkward in terms of positioning, just feels more emotional and sentimental. I don't blame people for thinking doggy-style or anal can be more about just getting off, as I feel that way too for those positions.

Guess it always depends on one's mood.

Variety the spice of life though. Even I would get bored of just one all the time.

Note: I don't plan of 'having to' lose my virginity and I won't be fussed if I never do.

S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
I like this thread. I don't understand how different it is from the other thread asking about fetishes.
Different because it's more just generally asking about people's attitude to normal, vanilla sex. Very simple. Not so much other things that are more...ummm...extreme or fanatical, if i can put that politely and correctly.

Reactions: lv-gras
S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
This is way too far off topic and quite a few people might be triggered by it. Personally for me at least.
Without me getting banned or a black mark, if admin's or mod want to close the thread, they are welcome to do so. I just thought I had approval from a mod, so I saw no issue. It's not meant to upset people.

S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
Oh, I was talking about why this thread would be more 'triggering' to people than the fetish thread. This question is pretty vanilla. :P
I didn't realise and have removed the publicly visible poll results. To reduce people's anxiety about responding to the poll, they can do so anonymously. Before it would have listed which users ticked which poll option. Phew.

S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
yeah doesn't mean there can't be a thread, almost anything can be triggering

just thinking that kinky stuff can get a undeserved reputation for being extra evil or something
Nah, the things I've asked, it's all not really kinky. The kinky thing may be anal, but that's it. There's already an older thread asking about fetishes as someone said, so my thread here is different. It's also just meant to be a fun topic. I respect if there are asexuals, and they don't have to post if they dont want to.
Besides, this thread really is off-topic, I'd say.

L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
Nah, the things I've asked, it's all not really kinky. The kinky thing may be anal, but that's it. There's already an older thread asking about fetishes as someone said, so my thread here is different. It's also just meant to be a fun topic. I respect if there are asexuals, and they don't have to post if they dont want to.
Besides, this thread really is off-topic, I'd say.

yeah, that's what was talking about too as well,

someone else asked about the kinky thread and why someone might not be triggered by one but triggered by the other, everyone has their own stuff
neither shouldn't be talked about

was trying to explain why, but maybe misunderstood something

Last edited:
S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
yeah, that's what was talking about too as well,

someone else asked about the kinky thread and why someone might not be triggered by one but triggered by the other

was trying to explain why, but maybe misunderstood something
We'll leave it at that. Thanks for all the replies.

InkBlot

InkBlot

What Do You See?
Sep 17, 2018
Missionary for the sole purpose of procreation.

Otherwise, prone bone. (For the uninitiated, doggy but she lays down and has a pillow under her hips. )

satou

satou

not yet
Sep 3, 2018
Hmm favorite would be girl on her back with her legs on my shoulders.

This one.
Also her lying down on her belly, me on top with one or two arms wrapped around her shoulders and neck.

And her on top, bending her upper body forward and down with knees pointed forward (as in cowgirl position), while I have my knees bent, feet planted into the ground so I can lift my hips off the ground upwards.

S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
I wish I recast my vote to say more than one. Missionary, doggy, anal they're all good and nothing beats continue experimentation and thrill seeking with new moves.

But I strongly draw the line at oral or 69 type positions. That's just disgusting and unhealthy.