• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Preferred sex position?

• Missionary

Votes: 48 21.5%
  • Doggy-style

Votes: 65 29.1%
  • Anal

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Cowgirl

Votes: 33 14.8%
  • More than one position

Votes: 49 22.0%
  • Other

Votes: 20 9.0%

• Total voters
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
In regards to 69, I've always felt it to be kind of non-personal, because you can't look at each others facial expressions. It's also why it doesn't really work for me, because I need that kind of visual feedback. And I find it hard to concentrate on both my own and her pleasure at the same time, oral does take some skill (more than regular sex anyway).
Eye contact no, but eyes and facial expressions lie. I focus on her whole body and not my own. I don't need visual feedback because I use other senses, it does take some skill but mostly determination. If she's happy with what see has, she'll stay

Reactions: lv-gras
S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
I often feel sorry for women in how poorly designed the vagina is with the clitoris. Apparently some women prefer positions like on-top (or doggy but only if they're rubbing their clit with a spare hand) because it stimulates it better.

Where as usually any position get's a guy off. I sometimes think the vagina would have been better if the inner lips themselves stimulated as the clit does in its place, like the roles were reversed.

Then they'd come every time, just for being penetrated and thrusted in even for a short while ;)

Just a dirty thought

satou

satou

not yet
Sep 3, 2018
Eye contact no, but eyes and facial expressions lie. I focus on her whole body and not my own. I don't need visual feedback because I use other senses, it does take some skill but mostly determination. If she's happy with what see has, she'll stay

I need it for my own pleasure...

M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
My answer might not mean much as a cisgender queer woman, but didn't matter what position we were in so long as we had emotional connection. That alone can make a lot of positions nice. I enjoyed going down on my partner and being sensitive to what made her feel good.... also doggie (and yes, it's possible with some extra help lol).

Though tbh I wish my sex drive would just go away now. It's annoying to have urges. It's not like I'm looking to hook up in my last days. :(

M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
Nice thread.
For anal sex I like to be covered in melting chocolate and fucked hard in my ass.
b064607c.gif

For oral sex i like this position
15538033.gif

I like many positions and i like to try new ones often.
Wow you get straight to the point don't ya

S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
She sure does ;)

(Side note: the face doesn't do much for me, but the lower half of her body in that is just amazing to me. And bare, aw I'm breathless).

SexualChocolate

SexualChocolate

Jul 5, 2018
Yes i do :)
It's actually a condition that i have been medically diagnosed with.Various names have been put on it over the years Excessive Sexual Drive,nymphomania etc.Basically i just get extreme sexual urges,sometimes very intense sexual urges.I have to have sex with my partner multiple times a day.I'm used of it now and it's not a problem if i am at home,but if i am somewhere like in work it is problematic,i frequently have to excuse myself to the bathroom to take care of the intense sexual urges.Even though i have sex multiple times a day with my partner,
i still have to masturbate daily also,Sometimes multiple times a day.It got to the stage where i had to get a letter from my doctor explaining my condition to my boss at work,as i was in danger of losing my job.
Mostly it doesn't bother me,but sometimes it can cause problems,obviously my partner loves it.

S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
Yes i do :)
It's actually a condition that i have been medically diagnosed with.Basically i just get extreme sexual urges,sometimes very intense sexual urges.I have to have sex with my partner multiple times a day....obviously my partner loves it.

I bet he does. Damn.

J

jizz676

Student
Sep 25, 2018
my penis has a lot of problems so my pref is to give oral fisting and other things. my body and face is ugly too so thats why

M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
I have to have i still have to masturbate daily also,Sometimes multiple times a day.It got to the stage where i had to get a letter from my doctor explaining my condition to my boss
I have re-read this comment several times now. Let me get this straight.... so you have such a high sex drive that you went to a licensed physician, and actually received a formal diagnosis of nymphomania.... and then you provided this documentation to your employer in order to keep your job?

I seriously don't mean to be rude but I feel like I could drive a semi-truck through the hole in this story.

Last edited:
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Doggie. Nothing better than having that booty in your crotch while you're doing your thing from behind.

Reactions: Morning Angel
SexualChocolate

SexualChocolate

Jul 5, 2018
I have re-read this comment several times now. Let me get this straight.... so you have such a high sex drive that you went to a licensed physician, and actually received a formal diagnosis of nymphomania.... and then you supposedly provided this documentation to your employer in order to keep your job?

I seriously don't mean to be rude but I feel like I could drive a semi-truck through the hole in this story.
No i don't find it rude,i get that a lot,i am used of it,you can PM me if you want,i will be on tomorrow

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
I have re-read this comment several times now. Let me get this straight.... so you have such a high sex drive that you went to a licensed physician, and actually received a formal diagnosis of nymphomania.... and then you supposedly provided this documentation to your employer in order to keep your job?

My truck just didn't drive through that hole it built a freeway!

Clover_

Clover_

Sep 30, 2018
Anal isn't a position though, like I like cowgirl but most of the time when I do that position it's for anal lol.

Reactions: LivedTooLong
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
Ha :) Gotta !

But it is actually a medical condition that i have
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypersexuality

And try explaining something like this to your boss ! I would get the same reaction i get here.
Are you male or female ? I like both so there is no escape
Here is a photo of me
1o78bl.jpg
Ah, stooping. There are better ways to get your point across rather than calling other users an asshole for not believing your story straightaway.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
SexualChocolate

SexualChocolate

Jul 5, 2018
Ah, stooping. There are better ways to get your point across rather than calling other users an asshole for not believing your story straightaway.
Thanks for our chat ! yeah it's probably better to PM StarDust aswell

Last edited:
Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018
I'm a virgin, but if you are too, or not, anyone is welcome to share here.

I think I would like the missionary position best. But doggy-style comes a close second.

Third would have to be anal (but my woman would be receiving).

I think missionary, while a little bit awkward in terms of positioning, just feels more emotional and sentimental. I don't blame people for thinking doggy-style or anal can be more about just getting off, as I feel that way too for those positions.

Guess it always depends on one's mood.

Variety the spice of life though. Even I would get bored of just one all the time.

Note: I don't plan of 'having to' lose my virginity and I won't be fussed if I never do.

Missionary. On my stomach. I'm a lazy lay.

Red star

Red star

Experienced
Sep 15, 2018
And anal isn't? Think about what comes out of that trap and what lingers in there.... Just saying.

Douching with cool aid ; ) There's definitely some preparation to take.

Last edited: