• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

What is your current employment status?

• I Work

Votes: 41 36.6%
  • I Don't Work

Votes: 58 51.8%
  • Other

Votes: 13 11.6%

• Total voters
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
My current employment status : I Don't Work

I used to work.But i Don't work now.
Because of my problem,I developed severe depression and anxiety.I had a complete breakdown.I quit my job over a year ago.

L

Living_Ghost

Student
Aug 13, 2018
I work .With family. Should have left a long long time ago and went far far away . Then again its not easy go out in the world when you are afraid ,ugly ,and hate yourself .Severely depressed now .No plans for future .Gamble most of my money away on a regular basis. Turning 40 in a week . A life of nothing achieved.

A

alwaystired96

Aug 24, 2018
Im currently not working. I have too much anxiety and depression is kicking my ass. I have A hard time just showering and brushing my teeth regularly. I worked retail and was a stripper. I quite my retail job because they kept cutting back my hours because others needed more hours and I was the quiet compliant one who never complained. I started to dance because I wanted to get out of my parents house which was not a good environment for me at all. Never worked without getting waisted. I don't do any thing but sleep and watch YouTube and now I have this site.

Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018
With the exception of two rough patches, I've always been gainfully employed.

I've never genuinely disliked any of my jobs. It's the people. And the bullshit corporate politics. And all the damn rules. And the fact that it's compulsory for people like me. And I'm still broke.

I feel very strongly that this will be my last job. I refuse to sit through another demeaning ass interview.

R

ReleaseMe

I know it's over And it never really began
May 26, 2018
Working shit-paid job that hardly pays the bills.. I dropped out of college during my 5-zillionth inpatient therapy last year.. now I'm stuck in a dead end. About to turn 30 soon -_-

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
With the exception of two rough patches, I've always been gainfully employed.

I've never genuinely disliked any of my jobs. It's the people. And the bullshit corporate politics. And all the damn rules. And the fact that it's compulsory for people like me. And I'm still broke.

I feel very strongly that this will be my last job. I refuse to sit through another demeaning ass interview.
This was one reason I turned to prostitution.