• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I quit my job a few weeks ago because I couldn't function anymore/care about anything in the outside world, and ever since then I've been able to sleep whenever I want, which has been SUCH a relief. I've naturally settled into a routine now where I fall asleep around 6-7am and wake up at 4-6pm.

In an ideal world where you were completely free to choose your sleep schedule, what would it be?

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
Your current sleep routine doesn't sound too bad for me, considering I get sunburnt easily.
I used to have a similar schedule a few months ago, but I had to change it because some people only work during the day.

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
I'm fine with sleeping the usual 6-8 hours a day. I don't mind when it is but preferably late at night or in the early hours of the morning.

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I have a type of insomnia where I have trouble staying asleep once I go to bed and for one year of my life, my schedule worked out so that I could sleep three hours in the afternoon and then five hours at night. It was amazing because it wasn't enough time for my insomnia to really kick in, so I slept solidly through both sessions. I have never slept that well that consistently in my life since then.

So nap maybe 4pm-7pm then sleep 12am-5am as I am used to getting up really early.
I don't think I could ever do a day schedule! I think falling asleep at 7pm and waking up at 3 or 4 would be nice. I like the world more in the early morning, and going to bed early would let me off of a lot of unwanted socializing.
This is how I currently sleep because my insomnia makes me wake up so early that by 7pm, I'm exhausted and I'm ready for bed. I always feel like I'm 4 years old again. šŸ˜…

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Right now I try to be asleep before 1am and be up at around 11am.. ideally id like to adjust it and be up earlier in the summer..

I used to sleep during the day for many years because of anxiety but for some reason I'm now more anxious if I'm not awake in the day time

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
Recently I've started taking a fuck ton of melatonin and doxylamine so that I can sleep nonstop whenever I feel like doing that (it comes in phases of not wanting to be awake). I wish I could sleep instantly, whenever I wanted to, at the click of a button... or something like that.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
All that's ideal for me is a peaceful, dreamless sleep for all eternity, I only wish to be permanently unaware. There's nothing desirable about being awake especially as there are no disadvantages to eternal non-existence, all I wish for is this existence to eternally disappear into nothingness.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Obviously you're a night owl!

I sleep from about 11 pm until about 7am, sometimes a bit more sometimes a bit less. When I was younger my sleeping schedules were different, like being awake at night and sleeping for most of the day.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I'm a night owl and my ideal sleep schedule would be no schedule. I believe that routines are limiting and confining. I'd like to go to sleep and wake up at a slightly different time every day. Doing the same thing everyday is so boring lol

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov