• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

What is your current employment status?

• I Work

Votes: 41 36.6%
  • I Don't Work

Votes: 58 51.8%
  • Other

Votes: 13 11.6%

• Total voters
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I have a case of the crazies so the government pays me to stay home and keep it to myself
I should be on disability, but I didn't have the follow through and patience to get it. I felt like if it's too hard to access, maybe I'm better off not on it. I cannot stand dealing with the state.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
disability is made very hard to get on
Yes but it shouldn't be for people who genuinely need it. This is why it's a bullshit deal. There's about 15% of people who's iq is too low to hold a job. Then there's old people and sick who normally without government would be cared for through private charity and family. Then there's the people who just don't want to work but are fully able and competent but choose not to work because most work sucks. The last category does qualify for disability too as long as they can be patient and show proof that they need it which isn't really hard but takes time and jumping through the hoops.

Reactions: Soon4me and lv-gras
Destin

Destin

Aug 15, 2018
It took me about two years to get. I was homeless in between waiting, dealing with schizophrenia and bipolar symptoms. Even despite having a very well documented case I could have very easily been turned down. I definitely couldn't survive without it.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
It took me about two years to get. I was homeless in between waiting, dealing with schizophrenia and bipolar symptoms. Even despite having a very well documented case I could have very easily been turned down. I definitely couldn't survive without it.
This is what I mean. If it wasn't run by government u wouldn't practically have to be dead and desperate to be able to get the help u need. Many pple have to die b4 they can get aid because it takes like 3 years to get it. It's like wow! That's humane smh! It doesn't take years to figure out wether ure deserving poor or not.

D

Deckchairs

Aug 3, 2018
This is what I mean. If it wasn't run by government u wouldn't practically have to be dead and desperate to be able to get the help u need. Many pple have to die b4 they can get aid because it takes like 3 years to get it. It's like wow! That's humane smh! It doesn't take years to figure out wether ure deserving poor or not.
I should be on disability too. My bipolar is bad enough that I can't really function. But the thought of three years and applying multiple times. I dthink not know what I'm going to do. Trying to stay alive for family but feel strongly like offing myself.

Destin

Destin

Aug 15, 2018
I should be on disability too. My bipolar is bad enough that I can't really function. But the thought of three years and applying multiple times. I dthink not know what I'm going to do. Trying to stay alive for family but feel strongly like offing myself.

I'm really sorry. That's hell. It's unfortunate people don't recognize just how debilitating mental illness it.
Truth me told, I hammed it up in court. Why? Not because I was faking symptoms. I have severe issues that ive had since I was a child, I absolutely could not sustain a job. But I know they system, and I know if you don't act like a complete invalid they wont take you seriously.
If you say literally anything remotely positive like, "I have days where I function better that others) which is perfectly normal, they will run with that and discredit the fact that a good lot of the time you are in crippling pain.