• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Poll: We talked about chains, but what is your favorite kind of pizza?

• Pepperoni

• Cheese

• Pineapple

• Sausage

• Combination

• White sauce

• Chicken

• Thin crust

• Stuffed crust

• Meat lovers

Results are only viewable after voting.
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
Oh come on guys, pineapple? Seriously?
My grandfather would have rolled in his own grave...

For me the best one is Napoli: tomato sauce, mozzarella, oil, oregano, basil and Anchovies.
This one:
20190119 120153

P.s.
Jokes apart, the beauty of pizza is that it does not remain attached to its origins, in fact it can be appreciated and shaped by the different and varied tastes of people.
Therefore yes, hurrah for the Hawaiian pizza!

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I never understood the big stink about pineapple on pizza. I mean I usually get stuffed crust pepperoni or meat lovers but I'll still wolf down a Hawaiian faster than you can say aloha.

But yeah, I'm a simple man when it comes to pizza and I don't care to get fancy with it.

latest

wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
I never understood the big stink about pineapple on pizza. I mean I usually get stuffed crust pepperoni or meat lovers but I'll still wolf down a Hawaiian faster than you can say aloha.

But yeah, I'm a simple man when it comes to pizza and I don't care to get fancy with it.

latest

Basically this. I'll eat any pizza you put in front of me but these days i prefer just pepperoni or cheese, and my fav crust is stuffed crust. I used to prefer pizzas that were loaded with a bunch of shit but my tastes have changed I guess

I like pineapple on pizza occasionally, specifically with Canadian bacon and bbq sauce

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Depends on my mood. There's a local place that does a seared tuna pizza with a lemon sauce that I love. Love a good margherita pizza.

My latest craving has Smokey BQ Sauce, Roasted Chicken, Bacon, Red Onion, Red Peppers, Pineapple, Mozzarella & Blue cheese. Omg, it's like a party in my mouth.

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Depends on my mood. There's a local place that does a seared tuna pizza with a lemon sauce that I love. Love a good margherita pizza.

My latest craving has Smokey BQ Sauce, Roasted Chicken, Bacon, Red Onion, Red Peppers, Pineapple, Mozzarella & Blue cheese. Omg, it's like a party in my mouth.

I knew it before reading your choice would be a gastronomic feast ❤️ :-)