• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

For what reason you want to end your life?

• Mental illness

Votes: 192 72.7%
  • Developmental disability

Votes: 38 14.4%
  • Physical disability

Votes: 30 11.4%
  • Incurable illness

Votes: 33 12.5%
  • Existential crisis

Votes: 155 58.7%

• Total voters
BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
The lack of self worth within me and always failed to get what i really needed, im planning to off myself next year if my life circumstance hasn't improved yet

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Most men only receive flowers at their funeral.
Feb 18, 2024
No, you're mistaken, as well as being hypocritical in making assumptions as you made your own incorrect presumption theory on my question. On your poll, you listed examples/definitions or whatever of every option except the "existential crisis." I simply wanted to know if this was sort of an umbrella term for "other." I wasn't inquiring your personal answering of the poll; I was asking the theory (examples/definitions, again not your own personal ones) of that option of the poll, because I misread it, there was no additional details to that option. Simple as that. So you worked yourself up because you didn't practice your preaching about "assuming" things from folks, for nothing. Thanks for projecting your personal crap and bad experiences based off your poll onto me. Perhaps the others were inquiring the same thing as well. What you meant as the option for "existential crisis" so they would better know how to correctly partake in the poll. Perhaps they weren't asking your personal answer at all; and you're just too arrogant and defensive to notice. That's your problem, so don't make it mine. No need to respond to this as I could care less. This has wasted enough of my time.
Stay Mad GIF

I never said anything about ignorance did I?
You said:
There are practices that can offer you freedom from the known.
By definition "freedom from the known." would be ignorance, since what is known is knowledge.

IMG 0031

Sigh. I really do find it sad when someone thinks they've figured everything out and therefore don't need to bother being open to other ideas.
i haven't figured anything out. i just know me.

If you want to have a deeper discussion about this, feel free to DM me if you're willing to put aside your arrogance.
Where is my arrogance?

IMG 0032
i have no pride. i'm not proud of anything whatsoever, so it isn't possible for me to be "unpleasantly proud" i don't think i'm better than anyone either. In fact i usually put myself last. The only thing i know more than other people is myself. That's it.

I've had similar experiences to what you are describing.
Sorry to hear that. i am actually confused how you know that though, since "practices that can offer you freedom from the known" either didn't work for you or you didn't think the experience way bad enough to use that practice yourself.

Last edited:
Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
I have had 24/7 chronic pain since my nasty car crash in April 2015. If and when quantity overtakes quality of life, then a VAD is waiting for me.

Walter
Man, that's one thing I'm glad I've never had. So sorry about this.

Is there anything more that can be done medically for you?

• Love
Reactions: whywere
astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
Existential crisis with a helping of mental illness. I really don't know how the average person just chugs through life knowing that everyone we love is going to die and there's nothing we can do to save or protect them. This world is just suffering incarnate and people are hung up on the dumbest, most meaningless shit as if any of it matters. Even joy only lasts for a few minutes before the world finds some way to take it away forever. I hate having to be here, it's exhausting.

Reactions: sserafim
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021

I'm sorry, I no can be quiet anymore. You give me pro-life vibes. If you pro-life then why you here? What do you get out of trying to talk ppl out of ctb? If no, then why you act like one? Ppl choice are their business, not yours! Some things have no solution, thus life is inhumane to them, why you no understand? Maybe me saying this against rules, but someone had to say something...

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020

Howdy!

Thank you so much for the very kind message.

The answer to your question is no. In fact, I am 68 now, they are guessing by the age group of my late 70's I will be in a wheelchair. Another driver blew through a stop sign back in 2015 and I t-boned him. I woke up in ICU and he did not get a scratch. The accident tore part of my spinal cord out of the back base of my brain and that is where the pain generates from.

Every 3 months or so, I get 5 needles in my spinal cord with medicine in them and it is done with no anesthesia, they put a rubber type disc in my mouth, so I do not swallow my tongue and away we go.

Again, thank you so much for thinking of me and have a great day my great friend.

Walter