• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Poll: We talked about chains, but what is your favorite kind of pizza?

• Pepperoni

• Cheese

• Pineapple

• Sausage

• Combination

• White sauce

• Chicken

• Thin crust

• Stuffed crust

• Meat lovers

Results are only viewable after voting.
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Some of the abominations and blasphemies:

Cheese stuffed crust pizza
Cheeseburger pizza
Buffalo chicken wing pizza
Pineapple and ham pizza
Whatever @gingerplum listed as a "party"
Whatever @Johnnythefox made with his new fridge
Chicken nugget stuffed pizza
Extra extra cheese pizza
Macaroni and cheese pizza

The list goes on....

You would absolutely hate Cici's pizza buffet then lol

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Right now Domino's has a large carry out special for $5.99 I'll have to get one soon. Maybe today because that's about the only time I can get a halfway decent large pizza with pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, and green peppers for under 10 bucks and that's about as crazy as I go with my choice of pizza toppings lol I usually get one of their chicken alfredo dishes whenever I order from there also. I enjoy it more than their pizza !

Last edited:
Hopeless_soul

Hopeless_soul

Soon
Jan 3, 2019
Right now Domino's has a large carry out special for 5.99 I'll have to get one because that's about the only time can get a halfway decent large pizza with pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, and green peppers for under 10 bucks and that's about as crazy as I go with my choice of pizza toppings lol

Jesus... that sounds awesome. I was thinking about making pizza this weekend. I've got pepperoni and cheese. The rest, I will improvise. :) I'm a big fan of zucchini, so I will use that