• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Poll: We talked about chains, but what is your favorite kind of pizza?

• Pepperoni

• Cheese

• Pineapple

• Sausage

• Combination

• White sauce

• Chicken

• Thin crust

• Stuffed crust

• Meat lovers

Results are only viewable after voting.
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Some of the abominations and blasphemies:

Cheese stuffed crust pizza
Cheeseburger pizza
Buffalo chicken wing pizza
Pineapple and ham pizza
Whatever @gingerplum listed as a "party"
Whatever @Johnnythefox made with his new fridge
Chicken nugget stuffed pizza
Extra extra cheese pizza
Macaroni and cheese pizza

The list goes on....

I'm sad. It's not like I said I like Miracle Whip.

agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
It was good, thanks.

Actually the base was pre-half-wood-oven-baked that my sister reccomended and bought me.

I just added what I had handy in the fridge: wurstels, buffalo milk mozzarella and turnips greens and condiments.

Considering that I haven't used my oven in a few years , I'm satisfied with the result.

I miss going out to eat a good pizza with friends, I haven't done that in a long time.

Hopeless_soul

Hopeless_soul

Soon
Jan 3, 2019
It was good, thanks.

Actually the base was pre-half-wood-oven-baked that my sister reccomended and bought me.

I just added what I had handy in the fridge: wurstels, buffalo milk mozzarella and turnips greens and condiments.

Considering that I haven't used my oven in a few years , I'm satisfied with the result.

I miss going out to eat a good pizza with friends, I haven't done that in a long time.

That's great. Making pizza is a lot of fun. Sometimes I would make mini pizzas and use leftovers I have in the fridge.
I also miss going out and have drinks and food with people. X

M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
@JustAboutDone i'm trying domino's Hawaiian pizza this evening, had to try it after the conversation on this thread lol.
The Prime Minister told me that if I like it I will be deported in the next 24 hours, so, yeah, worth it.

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
@JustAboutDone i'm trying domino's Hawaiian pizza this evening, had to try it after the conversation on this thread lol.
The Prime Minister told me that if I like it I will be deported in the next 24 hours, so, yeah, worth it.

Please report back :-) I bet you will be converted forever and say it's delicious

M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
Honestly i liked it, screw you Prime Minister.
I would not consider it a "pizza" but rather something else with a exquisite taste.
Dominos' pizza is a bit too oily/greasy and the pineapple helps dealing with that.
Vote 8.5/10, but the fault is on Dominos, too much oil.
Definitely a must try. Thank you @JustAboutDone , i really enjoyed it :DD

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I confess, Pizza Hawaii <3

Honestly i liked it, screw you Prime Minister.
I would not consider it a "pizza" but rather something else with a exquisite taste.
Dominos' pizza is a bit too oily/greasy and the pineapple helps dealing with that.
Vote 8.5/10, but the fault is on Dominos, too much oil.
Definitely a must try. Thank you @JustAboutDone , i really enjoyed it :DD

Glad you enjoyed it :p