• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
@Chinaski is the true mvp (most valuable poster)

Thank you for your kind words, though they're sadly not true as I'm not the poster earning $700 per private message.

Reactions: Made4TV, lv-gras, Deafsn0w and 2 others
C

chrisdesign

Oct 3, 2018
"Patrick is not a scam and, what's more, neither am l" is quite possibly the best stab at a double-bluff I've ever seen.
I don't expect anyone to believe me just because. If somebody is interested I can send a photo of the bottles I got from A with a paper on my username on it. Btw a bit more kindness would not hurt.

Reactions: Deafsn0w
T

tour77

Nov 13, 2018
Hi,
I am new here. So did anyone received N from this Patrick guy?Or did someone ordered and didn't get anything from him? Where is he located?

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Hi,
I am new here. So did anyone received N from this Patrick guy?Or did someone ordered and didn't get anything from him? Where is he located?

Mate, you might want to, like, check the actual title of this very thread.

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, Mud., lv-gras and 7 others
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I don't expect anyone to believe me just because. If somebody is interested I can send a photo of the bottles I got from A with a paper on my username on it. Btw a bit more kindness would not hurt.
So which is it? Did you order from P or A? Because one of those vendors is legit and the other is made up.

People here are kind but also you have to understand that there are some real snakes mixed up with a lot of genuine people here. It can be easy for people to get frustrated when it seems like some great injustice is happening. If you ordered from A then this is just a clear misunderstanding because we all know that A is legit.

Thanks.

Reactions: Made4TV, lv-gras, Deafsn0w and 3 others
jaemus12

jaemus12

Earth’s Parasite
May 11, 2018
Thank you for your kind words, though they're sadly not true as I'm not the poster earning $700 per private message.
supa-hot-fire.gif

Reactions: Made4TV, Threads, lv-gras and 6 others
L

Lonewolf

Nov 12, 2018
"Patrick is not a scam and, what's more, neither am l" is quite possibly the best stab at a double-bluff I've ever seen.

Is it safe to order from Patrick
Can pls PM me his contact

Reactions: lv-gras and Deafsn0w
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Reactions: Made4TV, Pineapplecrown, lv-gras and 5 others
DeathBecomesMe

DeathBecomesMe

Student
Sep 9, 2018
I've been following developments here. Thanks for your effort Chinaski.

Like someone said, he's obviously using a VPN. Going by LMK's 'goodbye' thread, he at the least knows the protocol.

Something the mods would however be able to see though is when someone is using a VPN. Yes there will be genuine people here using a VPN, but I think this is by far the exception than the rule.

I'm sure there are a few accounts you are suspect of. Just on this page, there is Lonewolf, chrisdesign, and tour77 who are highly questionable.

Elsewhere here, Idorus, ddutch, Mud, TiredHorse, WayOut, TokyoJoe. A user 'scales', refers to themselves as 'resident slime'. If I named someone that does have a visible IP address, apologies but I'm not even sorry.

I am suspect of even more. Incredibly, the user Goldie really seems to have been bothered by your investigative work. Either they are a fool, or they are the scammer (ss, Patrick, LMK, T, etc.) All the same person. And to you Mr scammer, I sincerely hope you've managed a $700 dollars for your tireless effort. I don't think you have though, not even one sale.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, Chinaski, lv-gras and 4 others
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
Elsewhere here, Idorus, ddutch, Mud, TiredHorse, WayOut, TokyoJoe.

I see I made your list. lol Really? So, I strike you as a scammer, or a person who's part of the scam? That's interesting. Go back through my posts, and try to keep up.

You're a bit late to the party. We've pretty much covered the fact that a scammer is making fake profiles, and a lot of them. It's lame when you see him chatting to himself, and himself, and another of his selves, in a group. Actually, it's not so much lame as it is abhorrent. Conning peope like those who are here.

The names on your list aren't "suss". They're fucking obvious. Good on the people who actually did the work firstly, noticing this, then tracking them down. Easy to come in after the fact. Harder to spot these things when most people don't know it's happening.

Um, and you said in the other thread...
Good work sanctionedsuicide, thank you very much for providing such helpful information!

And I said, well, everything I have said. Where I came from, why I was posting and what I was looking for. Then what I saw. I was clear in my last post on the Patrick thread. And that is all I have done on this site. When I saw what I immediately recognised as a scamming set-up put together by sanctionedsuicide, and when I looked around a bit, I saw him over and over again. Same fucker, different names.

You have no idea how many profiles he really has here, do you?

I'm not here to talk about myself. Maybe you didn't notice that. I'm also not here to scam. The Patrick thread on this forum came up on the Exit forum. I looked, and saw how people were falling for this arsewipe, and I stuck around to point out what I saw. Different people do different things well. One of my things is noticing language. Another is seeing patterns.

You're welcome.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Mud., About_to_Go and 2 others
I

Idorus

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2018
Elsewhere here, Idorus, ddutch, Mud, TiredHorse, WayOut, TokyoJoe. A user 'scales', refers to themselves as 'resident slime'. If I named someone that does have a visible IP address, apologies but I'm not even sorry.

What the heck is the man saying? I don't get one bit of it not even after a google translate.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Mud. and WayOut
DeathBecomesMe

DeathBecomesMe

Student
Sep 9, 2018
I see I made your list. lol Really? So, I strike you as a scammer, or a person who's part of the scam? That's interesting. Go back through my posts, and try to keep up.

You're a bit late to the party. We've pretty much covered the fact that a scammer is making fake profiles, and a lot of them. It's lame when you see him chatting to himself, and himself, and another of his selves, in a group. Actually, it's not so much lame as it is abhorrent. Conning peope like those who are here.

The names on your list aren't "suss". They're fucking obvious. Good on the people who actually did the work firstly, noticing this, then tracking them down. Easy to come in after the fact. Harder to spot these things when most people don't know it's happening.

Um, and you said in the other thread...

And I said, well, everything I have said. Where I came from, why I was posting and what I was looking for. Then what I saw. I was clear in my last post on the Patrick thread. And that is all I have done on this site. When I saw what I immediately recognised as a scamming set-up put together by sanctionedsuicide, and when I looked around a bit, I saw him over and over again. Same fucker, different names.

You have no idea how many profiles he really has here, do you?

I'm not here to talk about myself. Maybe you didn't notice that. I'm also not here to scam. The Patrick thread on this forum came up on the Exit forum. I looked, and saw how people were falling for this arsewipe, and I stuck around to point out what I saw. Different people do different things well. One of my things is noticing language. Another is seeing patterns.

You're welcome.
Just because I said "Good work and thanks for the helpful information", doesn't mean I believed it was legit, or that I positively affirmed the source. It was a simple reply given at face value of what was provided.

Why don't you tell us exactly how many profiles he/she/you have here? It sounds like you have the answer.

Yes I see more giveaways in your latest reply, the pattern you speak of.

Bottom line is, even if you say you're not the scammer, no one will be getting N from any seller other than A after this debacle.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
I'm the scammer and so is my wife.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, About_to_Go, WayOut and 1 other person
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
no one will be getting N from any seller other than A after this debacle.

I doubt very much anyone was getting N from any seller other than A in the first place tbh.

All the scammer has to do is pm a new, desperate, naive member with contact details and he's made several hundred dollars. I'd be willing to wager he's made a tidy sum from this site.

Reactions: lv-gras, Deafsn0w, Mud. and 2 others
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
All the scammer has to do is pm a new, desperate, naive member with contact details and he's made several hundred dollars. I'd be willing to wager he's made a tidy sum from this site.
Patrick was charging more than a few hundred dollars according to the Exit forum. This place is a goldmine that keeps on giving.

Reactions: Made4TV, Deafsn0w, Mud. and 1 other person
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
I would think most people on here tend to be honest and I have heard that a few people were scammed but I wouldn't consider anyone to be anything but desperate. A lot of people seemed to believe lovemykids bullshit story, it seemed somewhat believable.but this asshole should've been figured out quicker somehow. It's pretty bad that people are feeling like crap and some mofos are trying to scam people on here.
Peace

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Mud., About_to_Go and 1 other person
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Hey! Cool! I got tagged as a scammer! Now I need to come up with a good supply of N to sell...

Reactions: Made4TV, lv-gras, Deafsn0w and 4 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Hey! Cool! I got tagged as a scammer! Now I need to come up with a good supply of N to sell...

Horses aren't trustworthy, it seems :p

Reactions: Salvacion, Pineapplecrown, lv-gras and 2 others
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Horses aren't trustworthy, it seems :p
That's funny --and sad. One of the things I loved about working with horses is that horses are more honest than humans can ever dream of being.

Reactions: Made4TV, lv-gras, Deafsn0w and 4 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
That's funny --and sad. One of the things I loved about working with horses is that horses are more honest than humans can ever dream of being.

Has anyone ever successfully received an N package from an actual horse? Until this is confirmed by Exit I'd suggest caution re equines.

Reactions: Made4TV, Pineapplecrown, lv-gras and 4 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018

I believe you, even though I've no experience with horses.

Rest assured that I wasn't impugning all horses' character; only yours :p

Reactions: Made4TV, lv-gras, Deafsn0w and 2 others
Fcancer

Fcancer

Student
Sep 24, 2018
Hay don't let the neighsayers get you down man.

Reactions: Made4TV, Pineapplecrown, Deafsn0w and 3 others
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Has anyone ever successfully received an N package from an actual horse? Until this is confirmed by Exit I'd suggest caution re equines.
I believe you, even though I've no experience with horses.

Rest assured that I wasn't impugning all horses' character; only yours :p
Have to admit, there was one horse I knew, at a barn where I hung out, who we commonly referenced as "suicide by horse." Absolutely batshit crazy animal; something was seriously wrong with his wiring. Athletic, too, so whenever anything went wrong, it happened spectacularly. No one had died yet, but it wasn't for lack of opportunity. He and I got along because we had an understanding: I didn't get on his back, and he didn't try and kill me.

But he was honest about his insanity!

Reactions: Made4TV, Pineapplecrown, lv-gras and 4 others
Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
Elsewhere here, Idorus, ddutch, Mud, TiredHorse, WayOut, TokyoJoe. A user 'scales', refers to themselves as 'resident slime'. If I named someone that does have a visible IP address, apologies but I'm not even sorry

Thanks for putting me in the scamming camp :)

I'm afraid I have to disappoint you though. I'm actually in the opposite camp. As far as I know, A. is the only real e-seller and I've never even suggested otherwise.

In fact, I've exchanged PM's with only two people on this site and in those PM's I've only confirmed one address of A. taken straight out of the PPH. I'm 100% sure that e-mail address was still valid a few months ago because someone close to me ordered and received a package.

You say you're not even sorry if you accused anybody falsely. That's okay but keep your paranoia to yourself then will ya?
Unless you can come up with any evidence or point to a suspicious post or one that proves differently, what you're doing now is just smearing names.

Yes, there is no doubt that there are scammers here but no, not everybody you suspect is one of them.

Reactions: Fcancer, Deafsn0w, Nem and 1 other person
A

anonymouswolf

Nov 14, 2018
That's a shitty thing to do to a suicidal person IMO

Reactions: lv-gras, Deafsn0w, Nem and 1 other person
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
I want everyone to be aware, that we have rules in place to protect you from being scammed.

If you follow them and report anyone breaks the Requests / Selling: Do not buy, sell, nor ask for products nor money rule, it will be very difficult for you to get scammed.

The community as whole is self-policing, but beyond the self-policing factor, there is no way to truly verify and vet someone for honesty. If someone here PM's you offering you a product such as N, or SA, or anything at all, please report the conversation. Mods are here to help you. We are here to protect you. We care about you and we want to protect your choice and your hard earned money.

Reactions: Made4TV, lv-gras, dartanian and 3 others
D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018
His username was SanctionedSuicide like it seemed weird cuz that is the website title and without being a mod I believe it ended up making it look a little more official than it would've looked at first glance.

WTF really was that him.
my fucking god what a pisshead .

how many people have send money that direction pffff.

Reactions: WayOut, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 2 others