• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
Lovemykids did exactly the same thing. He posted a photo of the bottles in his hand, which is a pretty unnecessary thing to do unless you're intending to *convince* somebody.
Yes.

Reactions: Lra888, Deafsn0w, Justanotherconsumer and 3 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
"Would it be worth incorporating a policy on here where all similar "hey guys! New N supplier!" posts are shut down until the vendor has PPH endorsement? I know this site has no responsibility towards its users in terms of protecting them from scams, but in light of this it could do with being a bit more vigilant when it comes to propelling scammers."

Verification in the PPeH? Domingo got that. It didn't work out real well for Exit. All very hushed up when the forum members who who saw something off asked questions. Mega silence from Exit.

They marketed Patrick. Glowing introduction to him as the new supplier they had found. He was outed here. Then they woke up and backtracked.

I'm absolutely not knocking what you said, Chinaski. It is a great suggestion, and and completely logical.

But, what if the PPeH / Exit gets scammed? Twice. What if becomes public? Maybe they're already too entrenched for it to have an effect on them yet, but reputations are hard to gain, but can be lost in a second.

Their reputation is their currency. Without it, what have they got left to sell? "Reliable sources" not reliable at all.

That's fair. Insert the words "at least" before "PPH endorsement" to my suggestion, for sure. The thing is, twice in the last month people have come here, from nowhere, to push new vendors and this is given a pass, when I'd much prefer them all to be given the same treatment one can expect to receive for posting "my mate Dave has 2 bottles of N, no refunds, pm me".

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Made4TV, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
The two threads about Patrick have been interesting.

I'm on the Exit forum. I'm active, contribute some reasonable comments, but have a somewhat delicate relation with the mod and admins there.

For any other Exit forum members here, the phrase "barely tolerated" points to me. I'm not here incognito, though I've lurked here a little while.

I'm more inclined to read rather that be active here, but as a courtesy, I thought I'd make myself known to anyone who already knows me from elsewhere.
Haha. You're that chick?
You talk a lot. They fucking hate you. but you've got a good rep there with the members. Keep talking! If they ban you, come talk here. lol I want to know what you know.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Justanotherconsumer, Made4TV and 3 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Further to this, it's apparent that 'lovemykids' came here, built up a convincingly unsophisticated profile, blagged his acquisition of N (with photos!) from an unverified source, waited for the PMs to roll in where he offered to act as middle man with "repeat customer discount", then faked his own apparently peaceful passing on here as the contact for T circulated.

What a thoroughly fucking despicable cunt, seriously.

Reactions: Schopenhauer, Pineapplecrown, Zzzzz and 10 others
IwasElla

IwasElla

Student
Sep 27, 2018
It would be possible to get those bottles from the Eastern European country that distributed them to vets.

Could you, please, specify which country do you mean? Can't find were exactly this supplier was mentioned

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, scales and 1 other person
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
How long has ss been up and running? (I'm new here.) Is it that ss is now becoming an adequately viable "marketplace" for scammers, and so we'll now be seeing a lot more sharks like Patrick finding their way into the lagoon?

I doubt Exit has any better way of vetting N sources than any of us here do. Once again, kudos to WayOut for putting a dart into Patrick.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, BurningLights, Deafsn0w and 6 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Further to this, it's apparent that 'lovemykids' came here, built up a convincingly unsophisticated profile, blagged his acquisition of N (with photos!) from an unverified source, waited for the PMs to roll in where he offered to act as middle man with "repeat customer discount", then faked his own apparently peaceful passing on here as the contact for T circulated.

I second this.

I was naive and believed "lovemykids" to the very end, but the evidence now is too strong to deny. It was all a long con.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Pineapplecrown, Zzzzz and 10 others
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
That's fair. Insert the words "at least" before "PPH endorsement" to my suggestion, for sure. The thing is, twice in the last month people have come here, from nowhere, to push new vendors and this is given a pass, when I'd much prefer them all to be given the same treatment one can expect to receive for posting "my mate Dave has 2 bottles of N, no refunds, pm me".
That's fair too. More than. But I think the idea in this forum is that the members have to sort out stuff for themselves. It's chat. They're not in the business of judging or approving Nembutal suppliers. Exit's forum is different. Their business model relies on their recommendations being reliable. They're supposed to be vetting sources.

Reactions: Suicideisnirvana, Deafsn0w, Justanotherconsumer and 5 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
I second this.

I was naive and believed "lovemykids" to the very end, but the evidence now is too strong to deny. It was all a long con.

Thanks for this. Has felt like I've been bellowing into the ether for the past day or so, as if the forum would prefer to swallow the bullshit than accept the lie.

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, Deafsn0w, Justanotherconsumer and 5 others
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
I doubt Exit has any better way of vetting N sources than any of us here do.
They're fucking supposed to. They get megabucks for PPeH subscriptions. They could get samples and test them, establish that the sample isn't just a one off, and only then should they even mention a new source. Reliable nembutal suppliers who are endorsed by them are what drives their sales of the PPeH, not all the other shit that they regularly announce as "must see" new chapters. Every update is a trigger for not just new sales, but existing subscribers renewing their subscription. The sale that keeps on selling.

This forum isn't selling anything, so the Admins aren't responsible for vetting. Not their problem.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Suicideisnirvana, Deafsn0w and 6 others
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
Could you, please, specify which country do you mean? Can't find were exactly this supplier was mentioned
I'm really sorry, but although I remember detail, I forgot this. In the first Patrick thread I recall it was mentioned. it was in relation to border controls. Late at night here so I'm done for now. I'll follow it up tomorrow if you don't find it.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and IwasElla
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
They're fucking supposed to.
I agree. But they're still working on the black market, trying to verify black market sources.

It sucks all around. You'd think there'd be a back door into the company making the stuff.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Chinaski and 2 others
scales

scales

Resident Slime
Oct 18, 2018
Lovemykids did exactly the same thing. He posted a photo of the bottles in his hand, which is a pretty unnecessary thing to do unless you're intending to *convince* somebody.

I don't think that's true. I might post pictures even if I'm not necessarily trying to convince someone of something.

While I am heavily leaning towards T being a scam, I don't think we can say 100% it is. I think it's maybe 90%. If we had verification from the mods that lovemykids and spartacus were the same people (same IP or such) perhaps. T's writing style is quite different from lovemykids.

Basically, I am saying we should give the benefit of the doubt until we have verification from someone who purchased that they did not receive the N.

I think we can say safely Patrick is a scam, but I don't know if we have enough information yet for T. I could be wrong and don't mean to sound like I am endorsing the scam, by no means do I think anyone should purchase from T given our current evidence, I just mean we can't be 100% sure yet.

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, Goldie, Deafsn0w and 2 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
This forum isn't selling anything, so the Admins aren't responsible for vetting. Not their problem.

Of course this is true. I also share these concerns regarding the reliability of Exit. I do differ as regards to the responsibilities of those running this site. If someone endorsed in the PPeH turns out to be a scam, the problem lies with Exit and the buck stops with them. If dont_fear_the_reaper_69 logs on here with some N he unearthed at a corner shop, it still needs stamping on asap in my opinion. There's no responsibility on the admin to protect us from scams, but that doesn't mean there shouldn't be good practice in this regard.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Made4TV, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
scales

scales

Resident Slime
Oct 18, 2018
Of course this is true. I also share these concerns regarding the reliability of Exit. I do differ as regards to the responsibilities of those running this site. If someone endorsed in the PPeH turns out to be a scam, the problem lies with Exit and the buck stops with them. If dont_fear_the_reaper_69 logs on here with some N he unearthed at a corner shop, it still needs stamping on asap in my opinion. There's no responsibility on the admin to protect us from scams, but that doesn't mean there shouldn't be good practice in this regard.

I agree with this. Honestly reading about this issue in general makes me want to open up a vet shop in a 3rd world country and sell it myself. It's ridiculous that it's so hard for people who are sick to obtain what they need. For me personally it's been difficult and there is so much uncertainty around N I've been afraid to order it. Like many others here I've considered going to Peru and such to obtain it..

If only people like us who are on the brink of ctbing didn't have such low energy to begin with, we really need an advocate for the right to die movement besides one doctor.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Made4TV, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
I don't think that's true. I might post pictures even if I'm not necessarily trying to convince someone of something.

While I am heavily leaning towards T being a scam, I don't think we can say 100% it is. I think it's maybe 90%. If we had verification from the mods that lovemykids and spartacus were the same people (same IP or such) perhaps. T's writing style is quite different from lovemykids.

Basically, I am saying we should give the benefit of the doubt until we have verification from someone who purchased that they did not receive the N.

I think we can say safely Patrick is a scam, but I don't know if we have enough information yet for T. I could be wrong and don't mean to sound like I am endorsing the scam, by no means do I think anyone should purchase from T given our current evidence, I just mean we can't be 100% sure yet.

I'm not sure what further evidence you need.

The N from T thread has one common factor: lovemykids. That's it. There is no other endorsement for that vendor other than an unnecessary photo uploaded by an individual who later pretended to live blog his own suicide. He then clearly PMd many users with an offer to provide N. Pretty cut and dried imo.

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, Deafsn0w, Justanotherconsumer and 4 others
scales

scales

Resident Slime
Oct 18, 2018
I'm not sure what further evidence you need.

The N from T thread has one common factor: lovemykids. That's it. There is no other endorsement for that vendor other than an unnecessary photo uploaded by an individual who later pretended to live blog his own suicide. He then clearly PMd many users with an offer to provide N. Pretty cut and dried imo.

Sorry I think I explained badly. What I mean is, we don't yet have confirmation that lovemykids' suicide was a lie. We have strong evidence but we can't be sure. The thing that would solidify whether it is a lie or not would be some information that proves 100% they are the same which we don't yet have.

We also have strong evidence T is a scam, but we can't be sure. Obviously a new vendor we have not yet heard of is going to only have one endorsement, all new vendors start somewhere.

I do strongly believe it is a scam, but I can't say I know this 100% yet, that is my point.

Reactions: Goldie, Deafsn0w, Made4TV and 3 others
Lavalamp

Lavalamp

Nov 5, 2018
"Patrick" said he was in a "Central European" country.

The pic that "sanctionedsuicide" posted in the original thread (as "proof" that the source was "legit") showed a bottle of N, with original label, and the label was written in Hungarian. The pic was only up temporary and then taken down. The bottle in the pic originated from Hungary.

Reactions: Maxim, Deafsn0w, Made4TV and 6 others
IwasElla

IwasElla

Student
Sep 27, 2018
@Lavalamp
Thanks a lot!
:kiss:

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lavalamp
D

dartanian

Aug 19, 2018
Sorry I think I explained badly. What I mean is, we don't yet have confirmation that lovemykids' suicide was a lie. We have strong evidence but we can't be sure. The thing that would solidify whether it is a lie or not would be some information that proves 100% they are the same which we don't yet have.

We also have strong evidence T is a scam, but we can't be sure. Obviously a new vendor we have not yet heard of is going to only have one endorsement, all new vendors start somewhere.

I do strongly believe it is a scam, but I can't say I know this 100% yet, that is my point.
no one gets his N and ctb few days later.
no one! it takes preparations and mental "readiness" which requires some time after possessing the N and realizing all its meanings.

Not to mention lovemykids said many things which doesn't make sense to one whom ctb.
He added syrup to the N?
come on.
he said himself he is used to drink pure whiskey so why mixing it?
T is not agree to meet with customers only with lovemykids?

my heart goes out to the people who sent those scumbags money.
I feel your pain and knows it's probably an hard one to take.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaded, Deafsn0w, Justanotherconsumer and 6 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
no one! it takes preparations and mental "readiness" which requires some time after possessing the N and realizing all its meanings.

Not to mention lovemykids said many things which doesn't make sense to one whom ctb.
He added syrup to the N?
come on.

I do wish that live blogging was accurate, though.

You'll know when it's real, it'll go something like:

3.30: Just taken n, actually not bad. Peace to you all x

3:31: fuck this actually tastes bad, shit, like skunk piss, fuck pls help

3:32: nothing happening, A is a scammer, just a bit sweaty

3:33: getting bored now tbh

3:35 shit

3:36 nitschke was lying, ambulance quick

3:37 grgdgj

Reactions: Suicat, Deafsn0w, Justanotherconsumer and 4 others
D

dartanian

Aug 19, 2018
I do wish that live blogging was accurate, though.

You'll know when it's real, it'll go something like:

3.30: Just taken n, actually not bad. Peace to you all x

3:31: fuck this actually tastes bad, shit, like skunk piss, fuck pls help

3:32: nothing happening, A is a scammer, just a bit sweaty

3:33: getting bored now tbh

3:35 shit

3:36 nitschke was lying, ambulance quick

3:37 grgdgj
"nitschke was lying"
is my biggest fear tbh.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Justanotherconsumer, WayOut and 2 others
scales

scales

Resident Slime
Oct 18, 2018

He added syrup to the N?
come on.

Lovemykids actually spent a few weeks trying to obtain N and failed getting it from A correct? Though I personally suspect the photos we saw were N he actually did receive from A.

He may have been ready.. also his final post was very emotional sounding, like something bad happened in his personal life to make him decide to suddenly ctb, which is believable to me.

Again, I'm really not trying to say lovemykids didn't lie, he probably did, there is a lot of evidence, I'm only saying I don't know 100% yet and don't want to make assumptions is all. For example, if I knew for sure Spartacus and lovemykids were the same user I would believe T is a lie, and that lovemykids lied to us as well, but I am not yet sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w, WayOut and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
About_to_Go

About_to_Go

It deepens like a coastal shelf
Mar 20, 2018

He added syrup to the N?
come on.

T told me that he does do in-person sales, but only if you've had trouble getting N with customs. Coincidentally, Lmk had had trouble getting N because of customs.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Justanotherconsumer, WayOut and 2 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Everything LMK said was very probably bullshit. If you wish to believe bits of it that's up to you. As for waiting until you're "100% sure", I'm not 100% sure A isn't a scammer, or any of you for that matter. It's often just a case of working the evidence and going with your gut, and the evidence here is pretty compelling, certainly enough to say AVOID in big, red, neon lights.

But, as l say, your call.

Reactions: SadPotato, Deafsn0w, Justanotherconsumer and 4 others
scales

scales

Resident Slime
Oct 18, 2018
Everything LMK said was very probably bullshit. If you wish to believe bits of it that's up to you. As for waiting until you're "100% sure", I'm not 100% sure A isn't a scammer, or any of you for that matter. It's often just a case of working the evidence and going with your gut, and the evidence here is pretty compelling, certainly enough to say AVOID in big, red, neon lights.

But, as l say, your call.

I think your evidence and suspicions were very important. I suppose what I am trying to do is have an "innocent until proven guilty" type thing. In reality if I went with my gut I actually am leaning very heavily towards your argument.

I suppose another way to say it is, I've had people accuse me of stuff in the past with evidence like this and they were entirely wrong, so I try to be as understanding as possible but also cautious enough not to trust T until I have more information.

Reactions: Goldie, Deafsn0w, Made4TV and 4 others
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
I'm still relatively new to this forum. Who's T? Which thread(s)? I haven't seen it on the Exit forum anywhere.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Schopenhauer
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
A user called 'lovemykids' recently live blogged his passing by N ingestion. He'd gone to great lengths to obtain N, had an A delivery intercepted, but found someone in the US willing to hand deliver some at an inflated price. This person is T.

What appears to have happened is that many users have got in touch with LMK to get T's details in order to obtain N.

I'll find you relevant links to this if you wish, but that's basically it in summary. The evidence is, to me, so powerful that it can't be anything other than an elaborate scam.

Reactions: worldexploder, Deafsn0w, dartanian and 4 others